Subject: Re: WGLC draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:04:39 -0400

I think we have consensus on all the quota related issues, I plan to put
together the appropriate email for Ted and send this off to the AD sometime
soon. 

Cullen

PS. 
I don't think we should be holding our breath for a real quick response. By
making this WGLC end right as everyone was getting into the panic of writing
drafts for the next IETF, then sending to Ted right before IETF, I picked
the absolute worst time to do it. At least the WG has got it's part done and
we can move on the next thing.

On 6/13/05 5:59 PM, "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> 
> I would like to start working group last call
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07.txt
> 
> This WGCL will end on June 27th so please have your comments emailed to this
> list before then.
> 
> Thank you, Cullen