Subject: [Bug 147] New: CLARIFY_UNTAGGED_IF_HEADER_APPLICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:25:11 -0700

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=147

           Summary: CLARIFY_UNTAGGED_IF_HEADER_APPLICATION
           Product: WebDAV-RFC2518-bis
           Version: -07
          Platform: Other
        OS/Version: other
            Status: NEW
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: 09.  HTTP Headers for Distributed Authoring
        AssignedTo: [email-masked]
        ReportedBy: [email-masked]
         QAContact: [email-masked]

2518 says the untagged header should be applied to all resources involved in a
request, but that is not defined. There was also a proposal at the SLC IETF
meeting to simply the IF header or move it to its own spec. Also a proposal to
remove UNTAGGED IF: header support.

Raised by Geoff Clemm:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2001JulSep/0159.html
and IETF meeting:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/01dec/minutes/WEBDAV.HTM

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.