Subject: Recurring Thursday Conf call

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:09:40 -0700

I have scheduled a weekly conference call to help get 2519bis done. It is
primarily for people contributing text to that but anyone is welcome. The
goal of the call is to do triage and resolve 2518bis-07 issues.

If you plan to regularly join the conference call next, please drop me an
email so I make sure there are enough ports reserved.

Note the first call is Oct 19, then weekly after that.

Date/Time:              October 19, 2005 at 10:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
Length:                 60 minutes
Frequency:              This meeting is scheduled to occur every Wednesday
for 10 weeks. 
Meeting ID:             251807
Meeting Password:  
Description:            <None>
Phone Numbers:  1-866-MEETME9 (US Toll-free)
                        1-650-260-9030 (Local/International)

For Cisco MeetingPlace Help Desk assistance, please call: 866-631-5313 (US
Toll-free) or 408-450-7637 (Local/International) or email
mailto:[email-masked].