Subject: Conf call next Wednesday

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:09:37 -0700

The goal of the call is to do triage on the 2518bis-07 issues.

If you plan to join the conference call next Thursday, please drop me an
email so I make sure there are enough ports reserved.

Date/Time:              October 13, 2005 at 10:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
Length:                 60 minutes
Frequency:              once
Meeting ID:             251807
Description:            <None>
Phone Numbers:          1-866-MEETME9 (US Toll-free)
                        1-650-260-9030 (Local/International)

For Cisco MeetingPlace Help Desk assistance, please call: 866-631-5313 (US
Toll-free) or 408-450-7637 (Local/International) or email
mailto:[email-masked].

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:43:30 +0200

> mailto:[email-masked].

Reminder,

contrary to the original subject line, the next conference call actually 
is this *Thursday* (attaching ICS file).

Besides the issues we want to discuss (for which I'll submit a few more 
proposals), I'd like to see the following procedural stuff discussed:

- if rfc2518bis.xml is to continue to reside on 
<http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/>, please turn version control on

- please make sure that the file at 
<http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis.xml> 
always contains the latest edits, and that these edits are announced & 
discussed on the mailing list before it actually gets submitted as a new 
draft

Best regards, Julian