Subject: [Bug 24] lost-update vs collections

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:37:24 -0700

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=24

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-10-15 16:37 -------
Proposed text for -08:

      When trying to lock a collection upon 
      creation, clients may attempt to increase the likelihood of this by 
      pipelining the MKCOL and LOCK requests together (but because this 
      doesn't convert two separate operations into one atomic operation 
      there's no guarantee this will work).   

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.

---

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:02:53 -0700

>      there's no guarantee this will work). 
I have no problems with the proposed text.

Cheers,
Elias