Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt]

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:35:13 -0400

We submitted CalDAV draft -08 to the IETF last Friday.
It is now available at the following URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt

We are planning to submit a new revision in a few weeks for
an informal Last-Call on the ietf-caldav, ietf-calsify and
w3c-dist-auth (WebDAV) mailing lists before we actually submit
it to the IESG.

Please review the draft and send us feedback/questions/comments.

Thanks,
Bernard

B.1.  Changes in -08

    a.  Removed statement that said that client SHOULD always request
        DAV:getetag in calendar REPORTs.

    b.  Removed redefiniton of DAV:response.

    c.  Removed XML elements CALDAV:calendar-data-only.

    d.  Removed resource type CALDAV:calendar-home.

    e.  Moved the CALDAV:calendar-data element in the DAV:prop element in
        requests, and in the DAV:propstat element in responses.

    f.  Further defined the request body of MKCALENDAR to allow clients
        to set properties at calendar collection creation time.

    g.  Renamed CALDAV:calendar-home-URL to CALDAV:calendar-home-set

    h.  Clarified the fact that calendar collections may only contain
        calendar object resources and ordinary collections.

    i.  Clarified that calendar REPORTs should only be applied to
        calendar object resources contained in calendar collections.

    j.  Changed the CALDAV:calendar-component-restriction-set and CALDAV:
        calendar-restriction properties to always be protected.

    k.  Changed to use existing postcondition DAV:needs-privileges
        instead of a new CALDAV:insufficient-privilege postcondition.

    l.  Added example for limit-recurrence-set.

    m.  Added example for expand-recurrence-set.

    n.  Moved CALDAV:calendar-address-set in the calendar-schedule draft
        and renamed it to CALDAV:calendar-user-address-set.

    o.  Added guidelines on attachments and alarms.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)
	Author(s)	: L. Dusseault, et al.
	Filename	: draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt
	Pages		: 75
	Date		: 2005-10-3
	
This document specifies a set of methods, headers, message bodies,
    properties, and reports that define calendar access extensions to the
    WebDAV protocol.  The new protocol elements are intended to make
    WebDAV-based calendaring and scheduling an interoperable standard
    that supports calendar access, calendar management, calendar sharing,
    and calendar publishing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

nt-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce