Subject: [Bug 37] Sentence lost in introduction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:53:49 -0700

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:23:17 +0200

Proposed resolution for 
<http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37>:

Section 1., para. 11:
OLD:

    Finishing off the specification are sections on what it means for a
    resource to be compliant with this specification (Section 17), on
    internationalization support (Section 18), and on security
    (Section 19).

NEW:

    WebDAV employs the property mechanism to store information about the
    current state of the resource.  For example, when a lock is taken out
    on a resource, a lock information property describes the current
    state of the lock.  Section 14 defines the properties used within the
    WebDAV specification.

    Finishing off the specification are sections on what it means for a
    resource to be compliant with this specification (Section 17), on
    internationalization support (Section 18), and on security
    (Section 19).

Best regards, Julian
--- draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-07.xml	2005-10-15 19:19:46.000000000 +0100
+++ rfc2518bis-08-bug37.xml	2005-10-15 19:22:34.000000000 +0100
@@ -146,6 +146,13 @@
    XML</xref> appearing in WebDAV so that it truly is extensible. 
   </t>
   <t>
+   WebDAV employs the property mechanism to store information about the
+   current state of the resource.  For example, when a lock is taken out
+   on a resource, a lock information property describes the current
+   state of the lock.  <xref target="dav-properties"/> defines the properties used within the
+   WebDAV specification.
+  </t>
+  <t>
    Finishing off the specification are sections on what it means for a resource to be 
    <xref target="compliance-classes">compliant with this specification</xref>, on 
    <xref target="i18n">internationalization support</xref>, and on 
@@ -4192,7 +4199,7 @@
   
 </section>
 
-<section title="DAV Properties">
+<section title="DAV Properties" anchor="dav-properties">
   <t>
    For DAV properties, the name of the property is also the same as the 
    name of the XML element that contains its value. In the section