Subject: Phone call this Friday.

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:14:34 -0700

I will not be able to join the call this Friday but all the dial in
information is as usual. If there is some problem with the bridge call my
cell. Thanks, Cullen

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:38:11 +0200

> information is as usual. If there is some problem with the bridge call my

OK,

I'm attaching a calendar entry for Friday's meeting (which will be at 
16.30 UTC). Let's discuss resolution of the issues we assigned last 
week, and try to assign some more for the next week.

Cullen, for next week I'd really like to have the following topics on 
the agenda:

- status of BIND (to be submitted as "proposed")?

- status of REDIRECT (to be submitted as "experimental")?

- progress of PROPERTY-DATATYPES and QUOTA in the RFC Editor's 
publication queue

- editorial process for RFC2518bis

Best regards, Julian