Subject: Issues for 11/24 Conference Call

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:17:59 -0800

Hi all,

Enclosed, please find the issue list for Tomorrows' conference call.  
Although there are a couple more than we got to in the previous call, I 
think that some of them will be pretty easy to dispatch with, being 
primarily editorial or terminology issues.

Cheers,
Elias
_____________________

Critical:
27 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=27> - Copy vs 
live properties
40 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=40> - 
definition of null resource gone
       (Note that this sort of goes along with 25, below)
44 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=44> - OPTIONS *
62 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=62> - href format
73 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=73> - 
"Changes" section missing
       (Although 'critical', I think we can dispatch this one rather 
quickly)
86 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=86> - DAV 
hedear definitions should use RFC3864 templates
       (Same as for #73)

Major:
13 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13> - New 
ETag requirements
16 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16> - 
Trailing slash required in collection names?
       (Should be an easy one do resolve)
18 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18> - no 
record of consensus for force authenticate
22 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22> - 
attributes on properties
23 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23> - Lock 
discovery vs shared locks
25 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25> - Lock to 
unmapped URL

Normal (but fairly easy to resolve):
41 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41> - 
Paragraph numbering/nesting broken in Section 13
49 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=49> - 
propfind XML description incorrect
50 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50> - 
Property terminology inconsistent with RFC3253

---

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:58:12 -0800

Hi All,

We (Julian, Lisa, Jim, Cullen and I) discussed the enclosed list of 
issues during the 11/25 telecon - issues on which we reached some sort 
of consensus are marked with a (+), while those that were floored for 
future discussion are marked with a (_).

Best,
Elias
___________________

> Critical:
> 27 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=27> - Copy 
> vs live properties (+)
> definition of null resource gone (+)
> 44 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=44> - 
> OPTIONS * (_)
> 62 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=62> - href 
> format (+)
> "Changes" section missing (+)
> header definitions should use RFC3864 templates (+)
>
> Major:
> ETag requirements (_)
> Trailing slash required in collection names? (+)
> record of consensus for force authenticate (+)
> attributes on properties (+)
> discovery vs shared locks (+)
> 25 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25> - Lock 
> to unmapped URL (+)
>
> Paragraph numbering/nesting broken in Section 13 (+)
> propfind XML description incorrect (+)
> Property terminology inconsistent with RFC3253 (+)