Subject: Proposed changes

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:54:34 +0100

I've set up a sandbox where I will be making proposed changes, see 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis>.

In particular:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html>: 
HTML version with change tracking

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.xml>: 
XML version with change tracking

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-from-ietf.diff.html>: 
diff of ASCII version compared to latest ASCII version of WG draft

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-from-ietf.diff.txt>: 
diffs between the two XML versions

I'll try to merge in changes made on the WG draft whenever they come out 
(the smaller the increments are, the easier it will be to do that).

Right now I've put in proposed resolutions for Bugzilla issues 18, 186 
and 199 for testing. And yes, I'll be working on more important changes 
(BZ 10, 11 and 188) now.

In case there's consensus for a particular part of these changes (WG 
members, please review and give feedback), I'll be happy to provide a 
per-issue diff if this accelerates inclusion into the WG draft.

Best regards, Julian