Subject: [Bug 174] New: Terminology in 4.4: "namespace name in scope"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:48:54 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=174

           Summary: Terminology in 4.4: "namespace name in scope"
           Product: WebDAV-RFC2518-bis
           Version: -08
          Platform: Other
               URL: http://http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-
                    webdav-rfc2518bis-08.html#rfc.section.4.4.p.5
        OS/Version: other
            Status: NEW
          Severity: trivial
          Priority: P2
         Component: 04.  Data Model for Resource Properties
        AssignedTo: [email-masked]
        ReportedBy: [email-masked]
         QAContact: [email-masked]

In draft 08
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-08.html#rfc.section.4.4.p.5>),
the text was changed to say "...namespace names that are in scope..." (from
"...namespaces that are in scope...").

I think the best terminology here would be "...namespace declarations that are
in scope...".

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.