Subject: [Bug 12] Destination header "consistent"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:33:18 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |NEW

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:34:09 -0800

Can someone check if this is in the right state - this may have been my mess
up when I did not understand that Bugzilla auto advanced to next bug.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:38:35 +0100

> up when I did not understand that Bugzilla auto advanced to next bug.

Hi Cullen,

I think the right thing would be to set it back to "reopened".

Best regards, Julian