Subject: [Bug 18] no record of consensus for force-authenticate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:47:14 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Version|-07                         |-08

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-11-19 01:47 -------
Draft 08 URL:
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-08.html#rfc.section.9.4>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2005OctDec/0436.html>
summarizes the WG's opinion as of 2005-10-31:

"* Create a new appendix in 2518bis
* In this appendix, document the problem
* Describe the known approaches for addressing the problem (If  
approach, 100-continue approach) and their issues
* Create a separate draft focusing just on the Force-Authenticate  
approach, and discuss on HTTP-WG list."

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.