Subject: [Bug 37] Sentence lost in introduction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:42:05 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=37

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Version|-07                         |-08

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-11-19 02:42 -------
Proposed resolution (see
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2005OctDec/0240.html>):

Section 1., para. 11:
OLD:

    Finishing off the specification are sections on what it means for a
    resource to be compliant with this specification (Section 17), on
    internationalization support (Section 18), and on security
    (Section 19).

NEW:

    WebDAV employs the property mechanism to store information about the
    current state of the resource.  For example, when a lock is taken out
    on a resource, a lock information property describes the current
    state of the lock.  Section 14 defines the properties used within the
    WebDAV specification.

    Finishing off the specification are sections on what it means for a
    resource to be compliant with this specification (Section 17), on
    internationalization support (Section 18), and on security
    (Section 19).

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.