Subject: [Bug 30] incorrect XML in example

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:37:27 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=30

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
            Version|-07                         |-08

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-11-19 02:37 -------
Draft 08 URL:
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-08.html#rfc.section.8.11.6>

Now uses

          <D:href>urn:uuid:e71d4fae-5dec-22d6-fea5-00a0c91e6be4<
          /D:href> 

which doesn't parse.

I recommend running all XML in the spec through a parser (rfc2629.xslt has
support for that when running with MSXML).

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.