Subject: [Bug 186] opaquelocktoken appendix

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:50:50 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=186

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BugsThisDependsOn|                            |172

Bug 186 depends on bug 172, which changed state.

Bug 172 Summary: Whether to obsolete 'opaquelocktoken', keep it, or remove it
http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=172

           What    |Old Value                   |New Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |NEW
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-11-30 12:50 -------
addressed by resolution to 172?

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.