Subject: Twice Weekly Conference Call

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:31:54 -0800

We made reasonable progress on the last 3 hour conference call so we are
going to try to have a bunch of them between now and the end of the year.

Date/Time:            Wednesday and Thursday at 9:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
Length:               180 minutes
Meeting ID:           251807
Phone Numbers:        1-866-MEETME9 (US Toll-free)
                      1-650-260-9030 (Local/International)

For Cisco MeetingPlace Help Desk assistance, please call: 866-631-5313 (US
Toll-free) or 408-450-7637 (Local/International) or email
mailto:[email-masked].

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:39:59 -0800

I totally blew the email below. The call is on Wednesday and Friday. (not
Thursday). Thank you Julian for catching this.

On 11/24/05 7:31 AM, "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> 
> We made reasonable progress on the last 3 hour conference call so we are going
> to try to have a bunch of them between now and the end of the year.
> 
> 
> Length:               180 minutes Meeting ID:           251807 Phone Numbers:
> 1-866-MEETME9 (US Toll-free) 1-650-260-9030 (Local/International)
>