Subject: Tomorrows call

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:24:08 -0800

Lisa left me a phone message and wanted to pass on to everyone she has been
unable to send email from the conference she is at. She is not going to be
able to make the call tomorrow as she is flying at that time. I should be
able to join about an hour late.

It seems like without Lisa on the call, Jim might be able to resolve any
issues that came out of last Friday's edits.

Cullen

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:35:57 +0100

> issues that came out of last Friday's edits.

Sounds good to me...

---

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:19:37 -0800

Cullen Jennings wrote:

>[...] It seems like without Lisa on the call, Jim might be able to resolve any
That sounds like a plan, although there are a number of lock related 
issues remaining... Let's try to work through any editing session issues 
quickly so there is enough time to make some good progress on them.

Cheers,
Elias