Subject: agenda for 12/2 telecon

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:47:41 -0800

Hello WG,

Enclosed please find the agenda for the 12/2 telecon -- apologies for 
getting it out late; most of you are aware of the hard reboot that was 
necessary to get the ietf machine (which hosts bugzilla) back online 
earlier today.

Whereas I have included a couple more issues than we've been able to get 
through in recent telecons, better than a handful of them are minor 
editorial issues that will be easy to address. Also, if you have any 
favorite issues that you *really* want to address in the 12/7 telecon, 
either send me an brief email or (preferrably) raise the  severity / 
priority in bugzilla. Following tomorrows telecon, almost all of the 
remaining issues will be /normal/ and /P2/, which makes selecting issues 
for the agenda somewhat arbitrary.

Cheers,
Elias
___________________

(1) A couple of issues still on the table despite previous review / 
discussion / proposals
10 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10> - 
Round-tripping namespace decls in properties
    (prior agreement to read Julians proposal...)
174 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=174> - 
Terminology in 4.4: "namespace name in scope"
    (addressed by resolution to issue 10?)

(2) Some easy (?) editorial issues; simply to get them off the list
90 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=90> - broken 
RFC2277 reference
    (editorial issue)
103 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=103> - Start 
of introduction for DELETE confusing
    (Editorial issue; move sentence...)
128 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=128> - 
LEVEL_OR_CLASS
    (let's pick one and move on)
175 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=175> - 
Section 8.1.3 unneeded
178 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=178> - 
Multistatus for DELETE
    (minor editorial issue)
189 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=189> - 
"RFC2518bis" in spec text
    (another minor editorial issue)

(3) The main course . . .
52 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=52> - 
"mandatory" properties
55 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=55> - 
Multistatus format (empty)
56 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=56> - 423 
Locked in Multistatus for PROPPATCH?
59 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=59> - failed 
LOCK response body
79 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=79> - PUT for 
collections rationale
80 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=80> - Specify 
idempotence and safeness for all new methods
99 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=99> - Risks 
Connected with Lock Tokens
    (Review proposed text)
104 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=104> - 
Confusing new sentence in intro of COPY
105 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=105> - COPY 
for Collection Resources vs infinite loops
106 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=106> - COPY 
and the Overwrite Header vs merge behaviour desc added
107 <http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=107> - 
Status 102 present; but status-uri response header removed