Subject: [Bug 96] combining tagged list and untagged list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:39:54 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=96

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-27 13:39 -------
Ok, I've made this explicit in the changes section, although I think "Changes to
If header" had covered it.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:40:52 +0100

> [email-masked] changed:

Lisa,

the purpose of the "Changes" section is that implementors can get an 
overview about normative changes, without having to diff RFC2518 and the 
new spec. So every time something normative changes, it really needs to 
be mentioned there explicitly.

Best regards,

Julian