Subject: [Bug 181] error element

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 22:40:26 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=181

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BugsThisDependsOn|                            |15
         [email-masked]    [email-masked]

Bug 181 depends on bug 15, which changed state.

Bug 15 Summary: DAV:error description inconsistent with RFC3253
http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15

           What    |Old Value                   |New Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-09 22:40 -------
This appears to be a duplicate of issue #15.

Assigning to Julian to see if his concerns have been addressed in the resolution
to issue #15. I believe that if issue #15 has been closed, this issue can be
closed as well.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.