Subject: [Bug 62] href format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:30:11 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=62

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-09 16:30 -------
Jim & I worked on this and suggest:

Purpose: Identifies the content of the element as a URI or a 
     relative reference.  There may be limits on the value of 'href' depending on 
     the context of its use.
     Refer to the specification text where 'href' is used to see what limitations
     apply in each case.
    
Value: URI (See section 3 of [RFC3986]) 

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.