Subject: [Bug 85] clarification of live property behaviour vs namespace ops needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:18:58 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=85

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-18 11:18 -------
Looks good.  Minor wording fix: replace "creating" with "to create"

OLD:
    Note that these considerations also apply to specific use cases, such
    as using PUT creating a new resource at a URL that has been mapped
    before, but has been deleted since then.
 
NEW:
    Note that these considerations also apply to specific use cases, such
    as using PUT to create a new resource at a URL that has been mapped
    before, but has been deleted since then.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:30:19 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:
> ...
>  ...

Thanks, done.

Best regards, Julian