Subject: [Bug 54] Locks vs multiple bindings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:11 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]          [email-masked]
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-16 10:36 -------
Discussed during 12/16/2005 teleconference.

Resolved during the call to have Lisa put together a query to existing
implementors of WebDAV servers concerning their opinions on the lock and
multiple bindings to resources issue. Lisa would like additional input from
implementors before agreeing to any resolution on this issue. Lisa has agreed to
draft the text going to the list and/or implementors, to query them on this
issue. Telecon felt it would be good for the query email sent to implementors to
include a link to the GULP document (for broader context), and a link to the
start of the recent email thread on this issue (in case implementors wanted to
read the most recent discussion).

Assigning the issue to Lisa.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.