Subject: [Bug 146] PROP_ROUNDTRIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:31:05 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=146

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BugsThisDependsOn|                            |10
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |DUPLICATE

Bug 146 depends on bug 10, which changed state.

Bug 10 Summary: Round-tripping various information in properties
http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10

           What    |Old Value                   |New Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-09 17:31 -------

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 10 ***

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.