Subject: [Bug 10] Round-tripping namespace decls in properties

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:20:10 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-02 15:20 -------
A couple things may be missing.

1.  I thought that for the attributes on the property name element, xml lang
needed to be preserved, not xml:space?

2.  I'm not clear if the information on children requires that only children
attributes should be kept, or also namespace, name, value.  I think the
formatting makes that unclear.

I'll take another stab on the wording, to be posted shortly, to iterate on this,
just a next step. I also tried extending the example in a few ways to illustrate
another couple things I thought were legal alterations, which if I'm wrong
probably means we need to update the normative text.

Reopening because this was never resolved, and leaving open because I suspect
this will need further iteration.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.