Subject: [Bug 112] MKCOL_AND_302

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:08:40 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=112

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-16 10:08 -------
Discussed during the 12/16/2005 teleconference.

Agreed that this issue should be discussed just in one place in the
specification, and should address all 3xx status code behavior.

Elias noted that there is already a statement in the specification concerning
the applicability of 3xx for all webdav methods.

There was some discussion concerning whether the specification should explicitly
state that if a server returns a 301 oor 302, then the server should not have
created a resource (or made a state change) to the Request-URI for PUT,
PROPPATCH, and MKCOL. We decided that the best course would be to just say
nothing here.

Closing the issue.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.