Subject: [Bug 193] LOCK_ISSUES_WRITE_LOCK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:21:14 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=193

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-21 11:21 -------
Issue mostly resolved in -09 draft but for the following...

A shared write lock allows additional shared write locks to be taken out on the
resource. Hence, consensus is to replace:

"A shared write lock prevents the same operations, however it also allows access
by any principal that has a shared write lock on the same resource."

with:

"A shared write lock prevents the same operations (except additional requests
for shared write locks), however it also allows access by any principal that has
a shared write lock on the same resource."

or something substantially similar...

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.