Subject: [Bug 203] DAV:lockdiscovery in multistatus (8.11.8)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:53:42 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=203

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-09 16:53 -------
Good catch.

Entered suggested specification text in section "Depth and Locking" to the
effect of:

* Reporting of lockdiscovery is not needed (we're actually silent on this -- no
requirement exists to report this)
* Servers MUST report at least one URL that caused the problem, and then report
the request URI with a status of 424 Failed Dependency.

The example was updated to reflect these new semantics.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.