Subject: [Fwd: RFC 4316 on Datatypes for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) Properties]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:01:04 +0100

Hi.

The WebDAV property datatypes spec finally has been published as 
experimental RFC (see <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#rfc4316> for 
other versions that plain text).

Thanks again to those who reviewed (and implemented) the spec, and 
provided valuable feedback.

Best regards, Julian

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Mon Dec 12 21:19:57 2005
helo=megatron.ietf.org)	by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32)	id 
1Elu02-0004Fx-Oe; Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:10:18 -0500
Received: from odin.ietf.org ([132.151.1.176] helo=ietf.org)	by 
megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1Eltzy-0004Ef-AO	for 
[email-masked]; Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:10:14 -0500
Received: from ietf-mx.ietf.org (ietf-mx [132.151.6.1])	by ietf.org 
(8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id PAA17122	for <[email-masked]>; 
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:09:10 -0500 (EST)
Received: from boreas.isi.edu ([128.9.160.161])	by ietf-mx.ietf.org with 
esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1Elu0g-0003dm-5h	for [email-masked]; Mon, 
12 Dec 2005 15:11:00 -0500
Received: from ISI.EDU (adma.isi.edu [128.9.160.239])	by boreas.isi.edu 
(8.11.6p2+0917/8.11.2) with ESMTP id jBCK9X022962;	Mon, 12 Dec 2005 
12:09:33 -0800 (PST)
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:09:33 -0800
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4316 on Datatypes for Web Distributed Authoring and 
Versioning	(WebDAV) Properties
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Sender: [email-masked]
Errors-To: [email-masked]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 8L/vYzcMeSEkZ/RadnQhaXN1IGRvb8C6

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4316

         Title:      Datatypes for Web Distributed Authoring and
                     Versioning (WebDAV) Properties
         Author(s):  J. Reschke
         Status:     Experimental
         Date:       December 2005
         Mailbox:    [email-masked]
         Pages:      11
         Characters: 20352
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

         I-D Tag:    draft-reschke-webdav-property-datatypes-09.txt

         URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4316.txt

This specification extends the Web Distributed Authoring and
Versioning Protocol (WebDAV) to support datatyping.  Protocol elements
are defined to let clients and servers specify the datatype, and to
instruct the WebDAV method PROPFIND to return datatype information.

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce