Subject: [Bug 201] LWS allowed in Coded-URL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:13:20 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=201

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]    [email-masked]

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-02 14:13 -------
I don't see how the grammar allows this.  Can you give more of an explanation? 
Perhaps what the grammer ought to be?

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:19:03 +0100

> [email-masked] changed:

Explanation: 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2616.html#rfc.section.2.1.p.11>

Suggested change: state that LWS is not allowed here, just like in the 
grammar for "opaquelocktoken".

Best regards, Julian

-- 
<green/>bytes GmbH -- http://www.greenbytes.de -- tel:+492512807760