Subject: [Bug 96] combining tagged list and untagged list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:24:11 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=96

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-10 12:24 -------
I just compared with the original text, which slightly differs. In particular, a
complete paragraph seems to have gone:

"When the If header is applied to a particular resource, the Tagged-list
productions MUST be searched to determine if any of the listed resources match
the operand resource(s) for the current method. If none of the resource
productions match the current resource then the header MUST be ignored. If one
of the resource productions does match the name of the resource under
consideration then the list productions following the resource production MUST
be applied to the resource in the manner specified in the previous section."

Is this a mistake, or am I missing a change we agreed to make?

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.