Subject: [Bug 53] DAV:responsedescription content model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:53:33 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-10 03:53 -------
This now reads:

   Description:  This XML element provides either information suitable
      to be presented to a user (PCDATA) or a machine readable error
      code.

This is incorrect; it can contain both. This follows from the XML extensibility
rules of RFC2518. If we want to change this text, we can change the grammar
accordingly, and tell clients how to extract both description text and condition
codes (I volunteer to describe this if people want it).

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.