Subject: [Bug 166] XML_GUIDELINES_CONFORMANCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:04:05 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=166

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]    [email-masked]

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-09 23:04 -------
'Guidelines for the use of XML within IETF Protocols' has been approved as RFC
3470 (BCP 70).

While the audience for RFC 3470 is protocol designers, and is intended to get
them up to speed on use of XML issues, there are a few issues raised that might
be useful to address in bis:

* ignore processing instructions that appear in XML request/response bodies
* not allowing entity declarations (should we not allow any DTD language in
request/response bodies at all?)

Assigning to Julian to review RFC 3470 for any other considerations we may want
to put in bis.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.