Subject: [Bug 129] LOCK_BODY_SHOULD_BE_MUST

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:37:51 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=129

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2005-12-09 21:37 -------
I reviewed the -08 specification. Section 8.11 states:

   Lock method requests to create a new lock MUST have a XML
   request body which contains an owner XML element and other
   information for this lock request.

Section 8.11.1 states:

   A lock is refreshed by sending a LOCK request without a request body
   to the URL of a resource within the scope of the lock.

This addresses the issue by clarifying the difference in behavior between a new
lock creation and a lock refresh.

Closing the issue.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.