Subject: 'responsedescription' element

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:40:16 -0800

The 'responsedescription' element is defined to appear in multistatus 
elements.

             The 'responsedescription' element at the top level is used 
to
             provide a general message describing the overarching nature
             of the response.  If this value is available an application
             may use it instead of presenting the individual response
             descriptions contained within the responses.

Does any implementation use this element?

lisa

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:10:46 +0100

Lisa Dusseault wrote:
>             The 'responsedescription' element at the top level is used to

I've never seen it in use, but would suggest to leave it in, as this 
seems to be harmless.

Best regards, Julian