Subject: [Bug 213] Spec inconsistent on PROPFIND/Depth:infinity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:29:38 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=213

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]          [email-masked]

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-20 12:29 -------
Consensus in 20 Dec telecon to adopt something along the lines of:

"Servers MUST support "0" and "1" depth requests on WebDAV-compliant resources
and SHOULD implement "infinity" requests. In practice, support for depth
infinity requests MAY be disabled, due to the performance and security concerns
associated with this behavior."

The above text is meant to be in the spirit of /should implement, may be
deployed/... Lisa, if the is acceptable to you, please include the above in the
next draft.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.