Subject: (semi)permanent agenda for upcoming telecons

From: Elias Sinderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:41:43 -0800

Hi All,

Enclosed is a rough agenda for the rest of the WG telecon sessions. This 
is pretty much what we have been doing for the past few weeks and it 
seems to work well enough. Also, given that the list of open issues is 
increasingly manageable and has been steadily decreasing in number, the 
time required to prioritise issues for a given telecon seems less 
necessary as our work progresses. As has become the somewhat defacto 
convention, if there are specific issues that anybody wants put on the 
agenda, simply send me an email or assign the issue to me in the 
bugzilla issue tracker [1] and I'll make sure it is addressed in an 
upcoming call.

So, without further ado, the 'Recurring Agenda for WebDAV WG Telecons':

1) Rehash some issues currently on the table, with an emphasis on:
    a) resolving in-progress issues
    b) determining the next step(s) for a seemingly stalled issue

2) Address new items, with an emphasis on over-the-wire issues marked 
high-priority (P1), or having major or critical severity

The intention is to spend no more than an hour on (1), however we may 
find occasion (such as today) to devote more time to this if there are a 
large number of in-progress issues that require our attention. We seem 
to spend an average of 15 minutes on a given issue; being able to tackle 
on the order of 12 or so in a given telecon. At this rate, we seem to be 
well on target to reduce the current set of issues (38 total, with 13 
currently assigned) to a handful of truely difficult ones within a 
couple of  weeks.

Cheers,
Elias

[1] http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/