Subject: [Bug 166] XML_GUIDELINES_CONFORMANCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:22:26 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=166

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BugsThisDependsOn|                            |48
            Version|-07                         |-10

Bug 166 depends on bug 48, which changed state.

Bug 48 Summary: XML extensibility description
http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48

           What    |Old Value                   |New Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
             Status|REOPENED                    |NEW
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.