Subject: [Bug 44] OPTIONS *

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:21:25 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=44

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-17 12:21 -------
The new text says:

'Note that many WebDAV servers do not advertise WebDAV support in response to
"OPTIONS *" or "OPTIONS /" requests, for example in cases where WebDAV is only
supported in part of the server namespace.'

I'd prefer not to throw two completely separate issues into the same sentence,
"*" and "/".

Whether a server should return the DAV header in "OPTIONS *" is the thing we
discussed, and for which there is no consensus nor interop.

On the other hand, there doesn't seem to be any question about "OPTIONS /". It
will return the DAV: header if it's a WebDAV compliant resource, right?

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.