Subject: [Bug 53] DAV:responsedescription content model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 04:13:32 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked][email-masked]
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-21 04:13 -------
See proposed change in
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.bz053>:

Section 13., para. 112:
OLD:

    Description:  Provides information suitable to be presented to a user
       (PCDATA) and/or condition name elements (in 'error').

NEW:

    Description:  Provides information suitable to be presented to a user
       (PCDATA) and/or condition name elements (in a single 'error' child
       element).

Section 13., para. 113:
OLD:

    <!ELEMENT responsedescription (#PCDATA | error)* >

NEW:

    <!ELEMENT responsedescription (#PCDATA | error)* >
    <!-- at most one DAV:error element -->

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.