Subject: [Bug 53] DAV:responsedescription content model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 04:03:44 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-28 04:03 -------
OK, even more problems:

Section 9.6.2., para. 4:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <d:multistatus xmlns:d="DAV:">
        <d:response>
          <d:href>http://www.example.com/container/resource3</d:href>
          <d:status>HTTP/1.1 423 Locked</d:status>
          <d:error>lock-token-submitted</d:error>
        </d:response>
      </d:multistatus>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <d:multistatus xmlns:d="DAV:">
        <d:response>
          <d:href>http://www.example.com/container/resource3</d:href>
          <d:status>HTTP/1.1 423 Locked</d:status>
          <d:error><d:lock-token-present/></d:error>
        </d:response>
      </d:multistatus>

(child of d:error is XML element, not text data)

Section 14.5., para. 3:
OLD:

    Description:  Contains at least one XML element, and MUST NOT contain
       text or mixed content.  Any element that is a child of the 'error'
       element is considered to be a precondition or postcondition code.
       Unrecognized elements SHOULD be ignored if not recognized.

NEW:

    Description:  Contains at least one XML element, and MUST NOT contain
       text or mixed content.  Any element that is a child of the 'error'
       element is considered to be a precondition or postcondition code.
       Unrecognized elements SHOULD be ignored.

"Unrecognized elements SHOULD be ignored if not recognized."????

Section 14.22., para. 3:
OLD:

    Description:  The propstat XML element MUST contain one prop XML
       element and one status XML element.  The contents of the prop XML
       element MUST only list the names of properties to which the result
       in the status element applies.  The optional precondition/
       postcondition error code and 'responsedescription' textS also
       apply to the properties named in 'prop'.

NEW:

    Description:  The propstat XML element MUST contain one prop XML
       element and one status XML element.  The contents of the prop XML
       element MUST only list the names of properties to which the result
       in the status element applies.  The optional precondition/
       postcondition error code and 'responsedescription' text also apply
       to the properties named in 'prop'.

Typo: "textS"

Section 14.25., para. 4:
OLD:

    <!ELEMENT responsedescription (#PCDATA)* >

NEW:

    <!ELEMENT responsedescription (#PCDATA) >

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.