Subject: [Bug 147] CLARIFY_UNTAGGED_IF_HEADER_APPLICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 04:45:05 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=147

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked][email-masked]
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW
            Version|-09                         |-10

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-07 04:45 -------
Proposed change below and in
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.bz147>.
Also note mail to mailing list
(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2006JanMar/0065.html>).
Re-assigning to Elias so that discussion on conference call can be scheduled.

Section 9., para. 17:
OLD:

    Any headers on a method that has a defined interaction with the Depth
    header MUST be applied to all resources in the scope of the method
    except where alternative behavior is explicitly defined.  For
    example, an If-Match header will have its value applied against every
    resource in the method's scope and will cause the method to fail if
    the header fails to match.

NEW:

    Any headers on a method that has a defined interaction with the Depth
    header MUST be applied to all resources in the scope of the method
    except where alternative behavior is explicitly defined, and except
    for the If-Dash headers defined in [RFC2616] and the If header
    defined in Section 9.4.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.