Subject: [Bug 211] Inconsistencies about Destination header

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:49:52 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=211

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-28 07:49 -------
There are three issues with these changes:

1) The URL considerations (that used to live under 12. Multistatus) do not apply
to request headers (at least this was never discussed).

2) The BNF grammar productions should constrain the values to what we want (for
instance, relative references need to be absolute paths).

3) The draft still requires (MUST) a 502 response code when the server can't
access the destination. As 502 is not the proper code here (it's not a server
error), making this a MUSt level requirement simply in unacceptable.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.