Subject: [Bug 101] Extensibility for dav:owner

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:14:43 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=101

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BugsThisDependsOn|                            |48
         [email-masked]    [email-masked]

Bug 101 depends on bug 48, which changed state.

Bug 48 Summary: XML extensibility description
http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48

           What    |Old Value                   |New Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-06 10:14 -------
Issue 48 addresses extensibility in general.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.