Subject: [Bug 53] DAV:responsedescription content model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:53:26 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked][email-masked]
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW
            Version|-08                         |-10

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-06 07:53 -------
See
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.bz053>:

Section 13., para. 109:
OLD:

    Description:  This XML element provides either information suitable
       to be presented to a user (PCDATA) or a machine readable error
       code.

NEW:

    Description:  Provides information suitable for display to a user
       (PCDATA) and/or condition name elements (DAV:error).

Section 13., para. 110:
OLD:

    <!ELEMENT responsedescription (#PCDATA | error) >

NEW:

    <!ELEMENT responsedescription (#PCDATA | error)* >

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.