Subject: [Bug 219] mixed content in DAV:error

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:01:39 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=219

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BugsThisDependsOn|                            |48
         [email-masked]    [email-masked]

Bug 219 depends on bug 48, which changed state.

Bug 48 Summary: XML extensibility description
http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48

           What    |Old Value                   |New Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
             Status|REOPENED                    |NEW
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-18 12:01 -------
Lisa, could you please address this along with issue 48? If this doesn't make
sense, then we can discuss it during next weeks telecon.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.