Subject: [Bug 179] DAV:no-lock

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:18:01 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=179

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
            Version|-10                         |-11

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-28 09:18 -------
The section I complained about appears to be unchanged
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.section.10.4.4>):

   The Not production is particularly useful with a state token known
   not to ever identify a lock, such as the "<DAV:no-lock>" state token.
   The clause "Not <DAV:no-lock>" MUST evaluate to true.  Thus, any "OR"
   statement containing the clause "Not <DAV:no-lock>" MUST also
   evaluate to true.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.