Subject: [Bug 202] Move description of lock-null resources into appendix

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 02:05:54 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=202

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
            Version|-09                         |-11

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-29 02:05 -------
I don't think we're done here:

1) See summary in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2006JanMar/0101.html>.

Additional issues:

2) The Changes section still claims that LNRs are not compliant, where the Lock
section claims they are.

3) The intro to ELR (empty locked resources) uses lots of uppercase
requirements, while the only real requirement for the server is to create an
empty resource is locked. Everything else is a consequence of this requirement,
and the spec should reflect this.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.