Subject: [Bug 147] CLARIFY_UNTAGGED_IF_HEADER_APPLICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:05:34 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=147

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-16 20:05 -------
I propose slightly different wording because when we reverse the requirement, I
think it doesn't matter whether depth is defined for that method.  Removing that
makes the wording clearer.  We can also state the principle that depth does not
combine with other headers as a default, to explain the related requirement.

   By default, the Depth header does not interact with other headers. 
   That is, each header on a request MUST be applied only to the 
   Request-URI if it applies to any resource, unless specific Depth behavior
   is defined for that header. 

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.