Subject: [Bug 177] "PROPFIND status codes" section

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:31:44 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=177

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked][email-masked]

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-12 09:31 -------
Proposed text below and at
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.bz177>,
re-assigning to Elias...

Section 8., para. 35:
OLD:

    The following status codes are defined for use within the PROPFIND
    Multi-Status response:

NEW:

    The following are examples of response codes one would expect to be
    used in a 207 (Multi-Status) response for this method.  Note,
    however, that unless explicitly prohibited any 2/3/4/5xx series
    response code may be used in a 207 (Multi-Status) response.

Section 12., para. 14:
OLD:

    Section 8.3.1, Section 8.2.2, Section 8.7.1, Section 8.9.3 and
    Section 8.10.2 define various status codes used in Multi-Status
    responses.  This specification does not define the meaning of other
    status codes that could appear in these responses.

NEW:

    Section 8.3.1, Section 8.2.2, Section 8.7.1, Section 8.9.3 and
    Section 8.10.2 describe various status codes used in Multi-Status
    responses.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.