Subject: [Bug 35] RFC2606 compliance

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:21:24 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=35

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]    [email-masked]
             Status|REOPENED                    |NEW
            Version|-10                         |-11

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-28 07:21 -------
Scheduling for discussion, with proposed changes below (see also
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.bz035>):

Section 7.5.1., para. 2:
OLD:

      COPY /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.ics.uci.edu
      Destination: http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html
      If: <http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html>
          (<urn:uuid:f81d4fae-7dec-11d0-a765-00a0c91e6bf6>)

NEW:

      COPY /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.example.com
      Destination: http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html
      If: <http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html>
          (<urn:uuid:f81d4fae-7dec-11d0-a765-00a0c91e6bf6>)

Section 9.1.3., para. 3:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:prop xmlns:R="http://www.example.com/boxschema/">
          <R:bigbox/>
          <R:author/>
          <R:DingALing/>
          <R:Random/>
        </D:prop>
      </D:propfind>
    >>Response

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:prop xmlns:R="http://ns.example.com/boxschema/">
          <R:bigbox/>
          <R:author/>
          <R:DingALing/>
          <R:Random/>
        </D:prop>
      </D:propfind>
    >>Response

Section 9.1.3., para. 5:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:response xmlns:R="http://www.example.com/boxschema/">
          <D:href>http://www.example.com/file</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop>
              <R:bigbox>
                <R:BoxType>Box type A</R:BoxType>
              </R:bigbox>
              <R:author>
                <R:Name>J.J. Johnson</R:Name>
              </R:author>
            </D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop><R:DingALing/><R:Random/></D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden</D:status>
            <D:responsedescription> The user does not have access to the
       DingALing property.
            </D:responsedescription>
          </D:propstat>
        </D:response>
        <D:responsedescription> There has been an access violation error.
        </D:responsedescription>
      </D:multistatus>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:response xmlns:R="http://ns.example.com/boxschema/">
          <D:href>http://www.example.com/file</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop>
              <R:bigbox>
                <R:BoxType>Box type A</R:BoxType>
              </R:bigbox>
              <R:author>
                <R:Name>J.J. Johnson</R:Name>
              </R:author>
            </D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop><R:DingALing/><R:Random/></D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden</D:status>
            <D:responsedescription> The user does not have access to the
       DingALing property.
            </D:responsedescription>
          </D:propstat>
        </D:response>
        <D:responsedescription> There has been an access violation error.
        </D:responsedescription>
      </D:multistatus>

Section 9.1.5., para. 5:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <multistatus xmlns="DAV:">
        <response>
          <href>http://www.example.com/container/</href>
          <propstat>
            <prop xmlns:R="http://www.example.com/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox/>
              <R:author/>
              <creationdate/>
              <displayname/>
              <resourcetype/>
              <supportedlock/>
            </prop>
            <status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</status>
          </propstat>
        </response>
        <response>
          <href>http://www.example.com/container/front.html</href>
          <propstat>
            <prop xmlns:R="http://www.example.com/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox/>
              <creationdate/>
              <displayname/>
              <getcontentlength/>
              <getcontenttype/>
              <getetag/>
              <getlastmodified/>
              <resourcetype/>
              <supportedlock/>
            </prop>
            <status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</status>
          </propstat>
        </response>
      </multistatus>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <multistatus xmlns="DAV:">
        <response>
          <href>http://www.example.com/container/</href>
          <propstat>
            <prop xmlns:R="http://ns.example.com/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox/>
              <R:author/>
              <creationdate/>
              <displayname/>
              <resourcetype/>
              <supportedlock/>
            </prop>
            <status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</status>
          </propstat>
        </response>
        <response>
          <href>http://www.example.com/container/front.html</href>
          <propstat>
            <prop xmlns:R="http://ns.example.com/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox/>
              <creationdate/>
              <displayname/>
              <getcontentlength/>
              <getcontenttype/>
              <getetag/>
              <getlastmodified/>
              <resourcetype/>
              <supportedlock/>
            </prop>
            <status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</status>
          </propstat>
        </response>
      </multistatus>

Section 9.1.5., para. 7:
OLD:

    Consistent with the previous example, resource
    http://www.example.com/container/ has six properties defined on it:
    bigbox and author in the "http://www.example.com/boxschema/"
    namespace, and creationdate, displayname, resourcetype, and
    supportedlock in the "DAV:" namespace.

NEW:

    Consistent with the previous example, resource
    http://www.example.com/container/ has six properties defined on it:
    bigbox and author in the "http://ns.example.com/boxschema/"
    namespace, and creationdate, displayname, resourcetype, and
    supportedlock in the "DAV:" namespace.

Section 9.1.5., para. 8:
OLD:

    The resource http://www.example.com/container/index.html, a member of
    the "container" collection, has nine properties defined on it, bigbox
    in the "http://www.example.com/boxschema/" namespace and,
    creationdate, displayname, getcontentlength, getcontenttype, getetag,
    getlastmodified, resourcetype, and supportedlock in the "DAV:"
    namespace.

NEW:

    The resource http://www.example.com/container/index.html, a member of
    the "container" collection, has nine properties defined on it, bigbox
    in the "http://ns.example.com/boxschema/" namespace and,
    creationdate, displayname, getcontentlength, getcontenttype, getetag,
    getlastmodified, resourcetype, and supportedlock in the "DAV:"
    namespace.

Section 9.1.6., para. 7:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:response>
          <D:href>/container/</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop xmlns:R="http://www.foo.bar/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox><R:BoxType>Box type A</R:BoxType></R:bigbox>
              <R:author><R:Name>Hadrian</R:Name></R:author>
              <D:creationdate>1997-12-01T17:42:21-08:00</D:creationdate>
              <D:displayname>Example collection</D:displayname>
              <D:resourcetype><D:collection/></D:resourcetype>
              <D:supportedlock>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:shared/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
              </D:supportedlock>
            </D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
        </D:response>
        <D:response>
          <D:href>/container/front.html</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop xmlns:R="http://www.foo.bar/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox><R:BoxType>Box type B</R:BoxType>
              </R:bigbox>
              <D:creationdate>1997-12-01T18:27:21-08:00</D:creationdate>
              <D:displayname>Example HTML resource</D:displayname>
              <D:getcontentlength>4525</D:getcontentlength>
              <D:getcontenttype>text/html</D:getcontenttype>
              <D:getetag>"zzyzx"</D:getetag>
              <D:getlastmodified
                >Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:25:56 GMT</D:getlastmodified>
              <D:resourcetype/>
              <D:supportedlock>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:shared/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
              </D:supportedlock>
            </D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
        </D:response>
      </D:multistatus>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:response>
          <D:href>/container/</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop xmlns:R="http://ns.example.com/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox><R:BoxType>Box type A</R:BoxType></R:bigbox>
              <R:author><R:Name>Hadrian</R:Name></R:author>
              <D:creationdate>1997-12-01T17:42:21-08:00</D:creationdate>
              <D:displayname>Example collection</D:displayname>
              <D:resourcetype><D:collection/></D:resourcetype>
              <D:supportedlock>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:shared/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
              </D:supportedlock>
            </D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
        </D:response>
        <D:response>
          <D:href>/container/front.html</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop xmlns:R="http://ns.example.com/boxschema/">
              <R:bigbox><R:BoxType>Box type B</R:BoxType>
              </R:bigbox>
              <D:creationdate>1997-12-01T18:27:21-08:00</D:creationdate>
              <D:displayname>Example HTML resource</D:displayname>
              <D:getcontentlength>4525</D:getcontentlength>
              <D:getcontenttype>text/html</D:getcontenttype>
              <D:getetag>"zzyzx"</D:getetag>
              <D:getlastmodified
                >Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:25:56 GMT</D:getlastmodified>
              <D:resourcetype/>
              <D:supportedlock>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
                <D:lockentry>
                  <D:lockscope><D:shared/></D:lockscope>
                  <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
                </D:lockentry>
              </D:supportedlock>
            </D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
        </D:response>
      </D:multistatus>

Section 9.1.6., para. 8:
OLD:

    In this example, PROPFIND was invoked on the resource
    http://www.foo.bar/container/ with a Depth header of 1, meaning the
    request applies to the resource and its children, and a propfind XML
    element containing the allprop XML element, meaning the request
    should return the name and value of all the dead properties defined
    on the resources, plus the name and value of all the properties
    defined in this specification.  This example illustrates the use of
    relative references in the 'href' elements of the response.

NEW:

    In this example, PROPFIND was invoked on the resource
    http://www.example.com/container/ with a Depth header of 1, meaning
    the request applies to the resource and its children, and a propfind
    XML element containing the allprop XML element, meaning the request
    should return the name and value of all the dead properties defined
    on the resources, plus the name and value of all the properties
    defined in this specification.  This example illustrates the use of
    relative references in the 'href' elements of the response.

Section 9.1.6., para. 9:
OLD:

    The resource http://www.foo.bar/container/ has six properties defined
    on it: 'bigbox' and 'author in the "http://www.foo.bar/boxschema/"
    namespace, DAV:creationdate, DAV:displayname, DAV:resourcetype, and
    DAV:supportedlock.

NEW:

    The resource http://www.example.com/container/ has six properties
    defined on it: 'bigbox' and 'author in the
    "http://ns.example.com/boxschema/" namespace, DAV:creationdate, DAV:
    displayname, DAV:resourcetype, and DAV:supportedlock.

Section 9.1.6., para. 11:
OLD:

    The resource http://www.foo.bar/container/front.html has nine
    properties defined on it:

NEW:

    The resource http://www.example.com/container/front.html has nine
    properties defined on it:

Section 9.1.6., para. 12:
OLD:

    'bigbox' in the "http://www.foo.bar/boxschema/" namespace (another
    instance of the "bigbox" property type), DAV:creationdate, DAV:
    displayname, DAV:getcontentlength, DAV:getcontenttype, DAV:getetag,
    DAV:getlastmodified, DAV:resourcetype, and DAV:supportedlock.

NEW:

    'bigbox' in the "http://ns.example.com/boxschema/" namespace (another
    instance of the "bigbox" property type), DAV:creationdate, DAV:
    displayname, DAV:getcontentlength, DAV:getcontenttype, DAV:getetag,
    DAV:getlastmodified, DAV:resourcetype, and DAV:supportedlock.

Section 9.2.2., para. 3:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:propertyupdate xmlns:D="DAV:"
                        xmlns:Z="http://www.w3.com/standards/z39.50/">
        <D:set>
          <D:prop>
            <Z:authors>
              <Z:Author>Jim Whitehead</Z:Author>
              <Z:Author>Roy Fielding</Z:Author>
            </Z:authors>
          </D:prop>
        </D:set>
        <D:remove>
          <D:prop><Z:Copyright-Owner/></D:prop>
        </D:remove>
      </D:propertyupdate>
    >>Response

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:propertyupdate xmlns:D="DAV:"
              xmlns:Z="http://ns.example.com/standards/z39.50/">
        <D:set>
          <D:prop>
            <Z:authors>
              <Z:Author>Jim Whitehead</Z:Author>
              <Z:Author>Roy Fielding</Z:Author>
            </Z:authors>
          </D:prop>
        </D:set>
        <D:remove>
          <D:prop><Z:Copyright-Owner/></D:prop>
        </D:remove>
      </D:propertyupdate>
    >>Response

Section 9.2.2., para. 5:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:"
                     xmlns:Z="http://www.w3.com/standards/z39.50">
        <D:response>
          <D:href>http://www.example.com/bar.html</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop><Z:Authors/></D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 424 Failed Dependency</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop><Z:Copyright-Owner/></D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
          <D:responsedescription> Copyright Owner can not be deleted or
            altered.</D:responsedescription>
        </D:response>
      </D:multistatus>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:"
              xmlns:Z="http://ns.example.com/standards/z39.50/">
        <D:response>
          <D:href>http://www.example.com/bar.html</D:href>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop><Z:Authors/></D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 424 Failed Dependency</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
          <D:propstat>
            <D:prop><Z:Copyright-Owner/></D:prop>
            <D:status>HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict</D:status>
          </D:propstat>
          <D:responsedescription> Copyright Owner can not be deleted or
            altered.</D:responsedescription>
        </D:response>
      </D:multistatus>

Section 9.2.2., para. 6:
OLD:

    In this example, the client requests the server to set the value of
    the "Authors" property in the "http://www.w3.com/standards/z39.50/"
    namespace, and to remove the property "Copyright-Owner" in the
    "http://www.w3.com/standards/z39.50/" namespace.  Since the
    Copyright-Owner property could not be removed, no property
    modifications occur.  The 424 (Failed Dependency) status code for the
    Authors property indicates this action would have succeeded if it
    were not for the conflict with removing the Copyright-Owner property.

NEW:

    In this example, the client requests the server to set the value of
    the "Authors" property in the
    "http://ns.example.com/standards/z39.50/" namespace, and to remove
    the property "Copyright-Owner" in the same namespace.  Since the
    Copyright-Owner property could not be removed, no property
    modifications occur.  The 424 (Failed Dependency) status code for the
    Authors property indicates this action would have succeeded if it
    were not for the conflict with removing the Copyright-Owner property.

Section 9.8.6., para. 1:
OLD:

    This example shows resource
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/index.html being copied to the
    location http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html.  The 204
    (No Content) status code indicates the existing resource at the
    destination was overwritten.

NEW:

    This example shows resource
    http://www.example.com/~fielding/index.html being copied to the
    location http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html.  The 204
    (No Content) status code indicates the existing resource at the
    destination was overwritten.

Section 9.8.6., para. 3:
OLD:

      COPY /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.ics.uci.edu
      Destination: http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html

NEW:

      COPY /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.example.com
      Destination: http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html

Section 9.8.7., para. 3:
OLD:

      COPY /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.ics.uci.edu
      Destination: http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html
      Overwrite: F

NEW:

      COPY /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.example.com
      Destination: http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html
      Overwrite: F

Section 9.9.5., para. 1:
OLD:

    This example shows resource
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/index.html being moved to the
    location http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html.  The
    contents of the destination resource would have been overwritten if
    the destination URL was already mapped to a resource.  In this case,
    since there was nothing at the destination resource, the response
    code is 201 (Created).

NEW:

    This example shows resource
    http://www.example.com/~fielding/index.html being moved to the
    location http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html.  The
    contents of the destination resource would have been overwritten if
    the destination URL was already mapped to a resource.  In this case,
    since there was nothing at the destination resource, the response
    code is 201 (Created).

Section 9.9.5., para. 3:
OLD:

      MOVE /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.ics.uci.edu
      Destination: http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html
    >>Response

NEW:

      MOVE /~fielding/index.html HTTP/1.1
      Host: www.example.com
      Destination: http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html
    >>Response

Section 9.9.5., para. 4:
OLD:

      HTTP/1.1 201 Created
      Location: http://www.ics.uci.edu/users/f/fielding/index.html

NEW:

      HTTP/1.1 201 Created
      Location: http://www.example.com/users/f/fielding/index.html

Section 9.10.7., para. 3:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:lockinfo xmlns:D='DAV:'>
        <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
        <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
        <D:owner>
          <D:href>http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
        </D:owner>
      </D:lockinfo>
    >>Response

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:lockinfo xmlns:D='DAV:'>
        <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
        <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
        <D:owner>
          <D:href>http://example.org/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
        </D:owner>
      </D:lockinfo>
    >>Response

Section 9.10.7., para. 5:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:prop xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:lockdiscovery>
          <D:activelock>
            <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
            <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
            <D:depth>infinity</D:depth>
            <D:owner>
              <D:href>http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
            </D:owner>
            <D:timeout>Second-604800</D:timeout>
            <D:locktoken>
              <D:href
              >urn:uuid:e71d4fae-5dec-22d6-fea5-00a0c91e6be4</D:href>
            </D:locktoken>
            <D:lockroot>
              <D:href
              >http://example.com/workspace/webdav/proposal.doc</D:href>
            </D:lockroot>
          </D:activelock>
        </D:lockdiscovery>
      </D:prop>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:prop xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:lockdiscovery>
          <D:activelock>
            <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
            <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
            <D:depth>infinity</D:depth>
            <D:owner>
              <D:href>http://example.org/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
            </D:owner>
            <D:timeout>Second-604800</D:timeout>
            <D:locktoken>
              <D:href
              >urn:uuid:e71d4fae-5dec-22d6-fea5-00a0c91e6be4</D:href>
            </D:locktoken>
            <D:lockroot>
              <D:href
              >http://example.com/workspace/webdav/proposal.doc</D:href>
            </D:lockroot>
          </D:activelock>
        </D:lockdiscovery>
      </D:prop>

Section 9.10.7., para. 6:
OLD:

    This example shows the successful creation of an exclusive write lock
    on resource http://example.com/workspace/webdav/proposal.doc.  The
    resource http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/contact.html contains contact
    information for the creator of the lock.  The server has an activity-
    based timeout policy in place on this resource, which causes the lock
    to automatically be removed after 1 week (604800 seconds).  Note that
    the nonce, response, and opaque fields have not been calculated in
    the Authorization request header.

NEW:

    This example shows the successful creation of an exclusive write lock
    on resource http://example.com/workspace/webdav/proposal.doc.  The
    resource http://example.org/~ejw/contact.html contains contact
    information for the creator of the lock.  The server has an activity-
    based timeout policy in place on this resource, which causes the lock
    to automatically be removed after 1 week (604800 seconds).  Note that
    the nonce, response, and opaque fields have not been calculated in
    the Authorization request header.

Section 9.10.8., para. 5:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:prop xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:lockdiscovery>
          <D:activelock>
            <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
            <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
            <D:depth>infinity</D:depth>
            <D:owner>
              <D:href>http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
            </D:owner>
            <D:timeout>Second-604800</D:timeout>
            <D:locktoken>
              <D:href
              >urn:uuid:e71d4fae-5dec-22d6-fea5-00a0c91e6be4</D:href>
            </D:locktoken>
            <D:lockroot>
              <D:href
              >http://example.com/workspace/webdav/proposal.doc</D:href>
            </D:lockroot>
          </D:activelock>
        </D:lockdiscovery>
      </D:prop>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:prop xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:lockdiscovery>
          <D:activelock>
            <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
            <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
            <D:depth>infinity</D:depth>
            <D:owner>
              <D:href>http://example.org/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
            </D:owner>
            <D:timeout>Second-604800</D:timeout>
            <D:locktoken>
              <D:href
              >urn:uuid:e71d4fae-5dec-22d6-fea5-00a0c91e6be4</D:href>
            </D:locktoken>
            <D:lockroot>
              <D:href
              >http://example.com/workspace/webdav/proposal.doc</D:href>
            </D:lockroot>
          </D:activelock>
        </D:lockdiscovery>
      </D:prop>

Section 9.10.9., para. 3:
OLD:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:lockinfo xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
        <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
        <D:owner>
          <D:href>http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
        </D:owner>
      </D:lockinfo>

NEW:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <D:lockinfo xmlns:D="DAV:">
        <D:locktype><D:write/></D:locktype>
        <D:lockscope><D:exclusive/></D:lockscope>
        <D:owner>
          <D:href>http://example.org/~ejw/contact.html</D:href>
        </D:owner>
      </D:lockinfo>

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.