Subject: [Bug 53] DAV:responsedescription content model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:38:16 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]      [email-masked]
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |NEW

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-16 14:38 -------
I think there may be a problem with this.  The change to the DTD implies that
there may be more than one 'error' element.   We should be clear whether you can
have
  <D:error><D:precondition-ok></D:error>
  <D:error><D:another-precondition></D:error>

or
  <D:error>
    <D:precondition-ok>
    <D:another-precondition>
  </D:error>

or both.

Suggestions?

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.