Subject: [Bug 10] Round-tripping various information in properties

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:36:26 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-17 12:36 -------
Well, text wasn't adopted as discussed, so I need to re-open.

In particular, the draft still says:

"XML Infoset attributes not listed above MAY be preserved by the server, but
clients MUST NOT rely on them being preserved. The above rules would also apply
by default to live properties, unless defined otherwise. Note that today many
RFC2518 server implementations do not preserve prefixes and so in practice
clients have to handle prefix rewriting."

As far as I can tell, consensus on the telecon was to remove the last sentence.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.