Subject: [Bug 211] Inconsistencies about Destination header

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:57:27 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=211

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-27 14:57 -------
Making this change properly involved some document refactoring.
 - Destination and If header presumably need to follow the same limitations on
URI references as we worked out for the 'href' header.  Thus I moved URL
Handling out of the Multi-Status Response section to a general section -- part
of General Request and Response Handling.

 - I finally got to the point where GR&RH section was TOO BIG as an intro to the
"New Methods" section, as well as having too many nested sections including all
the sub-sections and sub-section examples.  

- so I figured that section needed to be promoted -- new section 8, comprising 7
sub-sections 8.1 to 8.7, four pages long.  I think it's still in the right order
in the document as it provides a bunch of detail for all methods, headers, and
other sections of the document. 

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.