Subject: [Bug 73] "Changes" section missing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:26:06 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=73

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Severity|critical                    |enhancement
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
           Priority|P2                          |P3
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
            Version|-12                         |-14

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-02-17 07:26 -------
Reviewed the text that was integrated. Content-wise this is OK, except for (I
think) a typo in the section header in E.2 which should be "Changes for Server
Implementations" rather than "Changes for Server Implementors".

Besides that, I still think that the distinction into

- Changes for both Client and Server Implementations
- Changes for Server Implementors

and 

- Other Changes

makes little sense (the presence of the third category IMHO proves that).

I'd suggest to group by topic areas instead.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.