Subject: IT'S DOCTOR MARTIN FROM LONDON/JULY 7 2005,BOMB VICTIMS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:30:46 +0100 (CET)

ST AUGUSTINE'S HOSPITAL,
        86 CHELMSFORD STREET,
         LONDON,ENGLAND.

Dear Beloved,
Forgive me if this comes to you as a surprise because
we do not know each other in person.I  have picked-up
the trust and courage to ask you to look for a   reliable
and honest person who will be capable for this important
business transaction believing that you will never let me
down either now or in the future.

I am DR MARTIN LUBIKOWSKI,a general medical
practitioner  attached  at the St  Augustine's Hospital,
London,England.I have very important information I wish
to share with you.On the 7th of July 2005,we admitted a
patient  (Late Mr Giles Hart, 55,who  is a   british
citizen living here in London  with his family  before
his  sudden death).who was a victim  of London   Bomb.
It was found on  examination  that  the  accident  has
metastasized extensively and that he had no chances of
survival. Thus our medical team informed the patient
that his death would be a matter of weeks.I was assigned
to manage this patient and I was able to have his history
and eventually developed friendship with him.

He made a fixed Deposit valued at USD 8 million (Eight
Million United  States   Dollars Only)   with a  finance
institution here in EUROPE.   Unfortunately he lost his
life on   July 7 london bus bomb   which took   place at
Tavistock Square-London. To see the details of this bomb
blast and my late patience Mr Giles Hart,Please click on
the <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668245.stm> He left
no clear beneficiary  as   to his   business   foreign
associate but all documents relating to the claim  of this
fund will be processed in your name as his business foreign
associate as soon as we agreed together.Because,he handed
me over some of the documents   as he could at his point of
death.
The Governing Body of the Bank here in  Europe  has
contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide
the Next of Kin/foreign business  associate to lay a
claim to the Fund. Under a   clear and    legitimate
agreement with you,I shall   seek your consent to be
presented as the   next of kin /  foreign   business
associate without any  risk involved so that my late
patience Fund will not be confiscated by the Government.
For the sake of transparency on this matter, you are free
to  make immediate contact with me through my confidential
mail box at: [email-masked] for further
information related to this matter.

I beg you to treat this transaction with high confidentiality.
The medical board of England will subject me to a hectic
interrogation if they get hold of this information,which may
lead to the money being confiscated. But I must assure
you that this business bears no risk whatsoever.I have
perfected every arrangement to bring about a very successful
transfer in the most legal way. All I require from you is your
co operation. I suggest that when this  money successfully
transferred to your account, I will give you 30% for your
assistance.
Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance
while i expect your prompt response and also i will
proof my identity to you so that you will not be thinking
of scam or fraud on this transaction because you might
be seeing mails like this but i assure you that it is not
thesame with those one.

DR MARTIN,
ON BEHALF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nueva Barra de Herramientas de OZÚ. Navega Más facilmente por Internet.
¡Descargatela gratis! http://barra.ozu.es/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es