Subject: [Bug 217] GULP integration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:44:34 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=217

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-02-08 11:44 -------
Discussed during the Feb. 8 2006 teleconference:

Julian raised an issue with the following paragraph:

 A successful request for a new shared lock MUST result in the
    generation of a unique lock token associated with the requesting
    principal.  Thus if five principals have taken out shared write locks
    on the same resource there will be five locks and five lock tokens,
    one for each principal.

Suggestion was to change this to:

A successful request for a new shared lock MUST result in the
    generation of a *unique lock, with a* unique lock token*,* associated with
the requesting
    principal.  Thus if five principals have taken out shared write locks
    on the same resource there will be five locks and five lock tokens,
    one for each principal.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.