Subject: [Bug 217] GULP integration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:44:27 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=217

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]          [email-masked]
             Status|REOPENED                    |NEW

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-02-08 12:44 -------
More from telecon:

Section 7.4., para. 1:  The intent of the opening paragraph here is to be clear
what a collection lock does different from a regular write lock, and this
sentence doesn't really convey that, so I can try to rewrite.

Section 7.4 para 2: replace principal with client

Section 7.4 para 16: fix brain-o

9.10.1 change already done

9.10.4 the 200 ok response might or might not have a Content-Type header, so
remove that.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.