Subject: [Bug 229] GULP / Lock timeout discussion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:25:02 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=229

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Version|-12                         |-13

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-02-14 02:25 -------
In 2006-02-13 draft:

OLD:
   Clients MAY include Timeout request headers in their Section 9.10
   requests.  However, the server is not required to honor or even
   consider these requests.  Clients MUST NOT submit a Timeout request
   header with any method other than a LOCK method.

NEW:
   Clients MAY include Timeout request headers in their LOCK
   requests.  However, the server is not required to honor or even
   consider these requests.  Clients MUST NOT submit a Timeout request
   header with any method other than a LOCK method.

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.