Subject: [Bug 152] SHOULD_A_SERVER_DETERMINE_MIMETYPE_OF_CONTENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:35:04 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=152

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [email-masked]          [email-masked]

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-02-03 10:35 -------
Discussed during 3 Feb telecon, with consensus that the example PUT request
julian provided is correct and that ELRs are not just 'essentially' the same as
an empty resource that is locked, but is in fact identical. Julians stated
preference is to simply state this fact and refer to the locking model, leaving
the reader to derive any expected behavior from this single point of reference.
Lisa feels strongly that the additional explanatory text is useful. Elias
proposed something of a middle ground, leaving the discriptive text but remove
the normative (upper case) requirements, which Julian has said he could live with.

We respectfully request that Cullen cast a decision on the issue...

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.