Subject: Next steps -- WG last call issues on RFC2518bis

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:30:43 -0800

I've been reading the issues that have come up during WG last call,  
but I haven't yet got any proposals how to deal with them.  Proposals  
from others are welcome (I believe Julian already made one).  I'm  
expecting we'll need to schedule more phone calls to agree how to  
deal with the issues.

I'm going to be on vacation from tomorrow through Monday, but I can  
make a call again at our regular time next week -- Wednesday, April  
5, or Friday, April 7.  By that time I assume we can all prepare for  
a list of issues to start with, if somebody wants to suggest such a  
list.  Perhaps we can even recommend approaches for some of them and  
discuss the proposal more than the issues.

Cullen? Elias?

Lisa

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:04:29 +0200

Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> 
> 
> I've been reading the issues that have come up during WG last call, but 
> I haven't yet got any proposals how to deal with them.  Proposals from 
> others are welcome (I believe Julian already made one).  I'm expecting 
> we'll need to schedule more phone calls to agree how to deal with the 
> issues.
> 
> I'm going to be on vacation from tomorrow through Monday, but I can make 
> a call again at our regular time next week -- Wednesday, April 5, or 
> Friday, April 7.  By that time I assume we can all prepare for a list of 
> issues to start with, if somebody wants to suggest such a list.  Perhaps 
> we can even recommend approaches for some of them and discuss the 
> proposal more than the issues.
> 
> Cullen? Elias?

I believe it would be good to start with the actual work ASAP. While you 
are absent, the best thing we can do is probably start going through the 
issues that have been raised and discuss them here on the mailing list.

Furthermore, I haven't seen any last-call comments from 
Elias/Jim/Cullen/Geoff -- I'd love to think this means you all read the 
document start-to-end and didn't have any, but somehow I'm not convinced 
that this is true :-).

Best regards, Julian