Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Nekane Hazeltine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:57:39 -0700

D h ea i r H w om y e O l wn t er,

Your c r re n di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV a VN r i ea a l e h st d at j e and want I r MME f DIAT s E c
i as m h to s f pen t d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L l OW o ER your monthly pa e yme h nt x
s
by a third or more, here are the d l ea z ls c we have T h OD t AY:

$ 49 v 0 , 00 i 0 a p s l y ow a w s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 37 e 0 , 0 p 00 a r s lo m w a p s 3 , 9 a 0 %
$ 2 i 50 , 00 f 0 a b s l p ow a k s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 2 a 00 , 00 q 0 a x s lo a w a b s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V h isi m t o i ur web s l it x e <http://lsrmu.com/m1/> 

Nekane Hazeltine , A f ppr o ova k l Ma z na s ge r r

asleep, almost dead and dark, with scarcely a snore more than a whiff of
unseen steam, when Bilbo peeped once more from the entrance. He was just
about to step out on to the floor when he caught a sudden thin and
piercing ray of red from under the drooping lid. of Smaugs left eye. He