Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Nanna Gillon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:01:51 -0700

D m ea v r H r om q e O f wne r r,

Your c i re m di v t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i VVN r i ea r l e c st v at a e and want I x MME p DI z ATE c
f as a h to s p pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW u ER your monthly p o aym t ent a
s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea r ls w we have T u ODA d Y:

$ 49 o 0 , 0 r 00 a b s lo c w a j s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 37 b 0 , 00 s 0 a x s l x ow a w s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 25 h 0 , 00 m 0 a a s l t ow a s s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 20 l 0 , 0 p 00 a a s l z ow a r s 3 , 5 y 5 %

V m is t it ou o r web s l it y e <http://g74m0rt.com> 

Nanna Gillon , Ap u pr j ova o l Ma h na x ge p r

morning just before May, on laden ponies; and Bilbo was wearing a
dark-green hood (a little weather-stained) and a dark-green cloak
borrowed from Dwalin. They were too large for him, and he looked rather
comic. What his father Bungo would have thought of him, I darent think.