Subject: Id vs GUID with WEBDAV

From: "Daniel Scherrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:22:38 +0200

Hi all

	I am software Developer from Switzerland. Our company develops
software for municipalities. Our idea is to intercept the GUID of
appointments, tasks and emails which were sent from our software.

	I have the WebDav example which is written in C Sharp under the
magnifying glass taken. Now I have determined the DAV:id (GUID) with the
following call.

	<?xml version=3D"1.0"?><D:searchrequest xmlns:D =3D "DAV:"
><D:sql>SELECT "DAV:id" FROM "https://.............." WHERE
"DAV:ishidden" =3D false AND "DAV:isfolder" =3D
false</D:sql></D:searchrequest>

	The result is a sign result this long.
	AQEAAAAAA8sUAQAAAABCcEIAAAAA

	However, in VSTO 2.0 I have determined the GUID with the
following long.

000000006E9F28AF9250CE4BAD6346005B6CCB15070017C5A76686B91E41AEB3BC4C1E24
37CC00000003CB16000017C5A76686B91E41AEB3BC4C1E2437CC00000037FA7B0000

	Now with the GUID from VSTO I can call the email directly about
the Commandline. And this would fit me very well. Is it to be deciphered
possibly the GUID from WebDav, so that I can appeal to the command line
with it?

	Or is there a possibility with the DAV:id to do a call without
giving the filing list like "incoming mail"?

	Thank you for her help
	Best Regards

Daniel Scherrer
InnoSolv AG, Ikarusstrasse 9, 9015 St. Gallen
Tel.    071 314 20 00

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:45:38 +0200

Hi Daniel,

this is a question that really is specific to MS Exchange (I guess...), 
and their proprietary use of WebDAV. It's unlikely that you'll find 
somebody over here who knows about this stuff, so it probably would be 
better to find help on a MS-specific mailing list (newsgroup/community...).

Best regards, Julian

Daniel Scherrer schrieb:
>  ><D:sql>SELECT "DAV:id" FROM "_https://.............._" WHERE
>        * AQEAAAAAA8sUAQAAAABCcEIAAAAA*
> 
> *000000006E9F28AF9250CE4BAD6346005B6CCB15070017C5A76686B91E41AEB3BC4C1E24*
> *37CC00000003CB16000017C5A76686B91E41AEB3BC4C1E2437CC00000037FA7B0000*
>