Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Vladimir Bady" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 03:56:20 -0700

D h ea y r H z om r e O s wn i er,

Your c n re p di q t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV s N r i ea h l e u st b at d e and want I g MM p EDIAT h E c
l as y h to s x pe i nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L c OW f ER your monthly pa g yme r nt q
s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea q ls z we have T x OD o AY:

$ 49 j 0 , 0 o 00 a i s l w ow a k s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 e 70 , 0 p 00 a z s lo i w a h s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 2 g 50 , 0 d 00 a e s lo y w a z s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 20 s 0 , 00 g 0 a e s lo q w a j s 3 , 5 g 5 %

V q isi b t ou g r web s d it e e
<http://geocities.com/NiccosiadisonFlood/> 

Vladimir Bady , Ap p pr c ov i al Ma r na l ge x r

spoke for a long while. Thorin at length broke the silence, and his
voice was thick with wrath. That stone was my fathers, and is mine,
he said. Why should I purchase my own? But wonder overcame him and he
added: But how came you by the heirloom of my house-if there is need to