Subject: Questions about PROTO write up fro 2518bis ...

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:16:26 -0700

I have worked through all the WG last call comments, had some calls  
with folks, and I am working on the PROTO write up for it. I was  
about to say the following and just wanted to check that people  
generally felt it was true:

"Various people have implemented different parts of this  
specification. A formal matrix  has not been formed but it is  
believed nearly all parts of this specification have been implemented."

Thanks, Cullen

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:29:44 +0200

Cullen Jennings schrieb:
> I have worked through all the WG last call comments, had some calls with 

Well, it would be really nice if we could finish this. However, looking 
at 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html> 
and 
<http://ietf.osafoundation.org:8080/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=WebDAV-RFC2518-bis>, 
there is still a lot to do.

> folks, and I am working on the PROTO write up for it. I was about to say 
> the following and just wanted to check that people generally felt it was 
> true:
> 
> "Various people have implemented different parts of this specification. 
> A formal matrix  has not been formed but it is believed nearly all parts 
> of this specification have been implemented."

I think this is safe to say.

Best regards, Julian