Subject: boom G DKI .PK read a letter

From: "Jarrod" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:19:35 +0300

Hello, My name is Jarrod

Didn’t you want to capture the most promising moves of the market to make your trader career develop and profits rise? Me too! There are ways to do that, just check out something I got for you.

If there’s easy cash out there, it is with this stock which will boom soon and make smart traders a lot richer.

A miss is as good as a.. Mr..

Get GDKI.PK First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for Hot News!

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES
(GDK I)

CURRENT_PRICE: $7.50 GET IT NOW!

Worst Scenario Target Price: $8.00

Most Probable Scenario Target
Price: $8.50

Best Scenario Target Price:
$9.50

The most beautiful women are made for lovers who lack imagination

Before we start with the profile
of GD KI we would like to mention something very important: There
is a Big PR CCampaign starting this week . And it will go all week so
it would be best to get in now.

Company Profile The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

GOLDMARK INDUSTR<IES,
specializes in the production and distribution of Music, Feature Fillms
and Television entertainment for North America's most rapidly growing demographic,
with a total consumer-based purchasing power of over 1 Trillion dollars: the
Hip-Hop community.

Current NewsAfter a storm comes a calm. I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet .

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES,
Inc. (GDKI - News) is excited to announce that the Company is embarking
into a new business direction. The Company is making an aggressive move
into the multi-billion-dollaar Urban Entertainment industry. The Hip-Hop
Entertainment industry generates several billion dollars per year in product
sales with an estimated consumer-based purchasing power well into the hundreds
of bi||ions of dollars and topping over one trillion worldwide. GOLDMARK

INDUSTRIES is committed to providing the best inn all forms of urban
entertainment to the 45 Million Hip-Hop consumers in North America. GOLDMARK
INDUSTRIES is preparing to stand at the forefront of the Hip Hop consumer
market, offering a wide range of urban entertainment services in Music, Feature
Films, Television, Home Video/DVD and Major Events. As such, Goldmark is poised
to build its management team by attracting seasoned professionals with extensive
experience in this dynamically growing industry sector.

The Company looks forward to
annnouncing a string of exciting corporate developments over the next few days
outlining management changes and project acquisitions. GOLDMARK
INDUSTRIES will be focusing on the following categories of Urban Entertainment:

Time and tide wait for no man If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame

Music Production Yuh gat fuh blow yuh nose where yuh stump yuh toe.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIEES' music department is committed to
discovering the world's most talented Hip-Hop & R&B artists. Positioned to contribute
to the success of the world's leading music production and distribution companies,
GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES has built a strong foundation for continual
growth and achievement. With a visionary approach, high standards and

a management team that attracts the most exciting and original artists of our
time, GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES is set to stand at the forefront
of the Hip-Hop music community.

Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped Abstinence makes the heart go wander.

Motion Picture Production Many a mickle makes a muckle Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES' motion picture department specializes
in the financing, production and distribution of feature films directed towards
the urban community. Whether working withh highly successful Hollywood
executives or up-and-coming independent filmmakers, GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES
is able to provide consulting and production services from the best in the business.
GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES aims to produce and distribute some 10-20
films a year, committed to matching the success of some of the leading production
companies. Television Production GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES'
television department is positioned to become a leading force behind the financing,
production, distribution and marketing of television entertainment for the Hip-Hop
community, including primetime series, telefilm and mini-series. GOLDMARK
INDUSTRIES is in the process of teaming up with some exciting television
producers and networks worldwide, building a dynamic and powerful television
production

team that consistently proves to be the best in the business. For more
information, check the company current news announceed on July17.

One man's meat is another man's poison..

Conclusion: People living in glass houses should not!.

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is GDK I Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You
May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow!
Go G DKI.

The first step is the hardest

Take a closer look at this stock – it is most certainly underestimated.

In Gates we trust.

I wish your returns were boosted significantly – just like mine were!

Sincerely, Jarrod