Subject: The Wall Street Scoop: Small Cap Profile

From: "Kip Dahl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:35:53 -0330

Waiting to put your sto ck portfolio into figures that will allow you 
to quit your full-time job? There are ways to bring that closer. Learn more 
right here! Tendencies clearly indicate this stock will skyrocket in 
shortest possible time. 

Get PSUD.PK First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode! 

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)
Current Price: 2.05
5 day expected 3.90
Up from .86 2 weeks ago

Before we start with the profile of PSUD we would like to mention 
something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting Today . 
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in now

We understand that Major new will be released this week.
This should skyrocket the price.

Current News

PetroSun Announces Formation of Algae BioFuels

Petro Sun Drilling Inc. an emerging provider of oilfield 
services to major and independent producers of oil and natural gas, 
announced today that the company has formed Algae BioFuels Inc. as a 
wholly owned subsidiary. Algae BioFuels will be engaged in the research and 
development of algae cultivation as an energy source in the production 
of biodiesel, an economically feasible and eco-friendly alternative to 
petroleum-based transportation fuels. The R&D and production facilities 
for Algae BioFuels will be based in Arizona and Australia.

"Petro Sun's formation of Algae BioFuels is a forward-looking strategy," 
said L. Rayfield Wright, president of PetroSun. "The 0pp0rtunity to 
produce a renewable energy product that will assist in providing a 
healthier planet for future generations cannot be ignored."

Biofuel is any fuel that is derived from biomass -- which contains 
recently living organisms or their metabolic byproducts. Biofuel is a 
renewable energy source, unlike other natural resources such as petroleum, 
coal and nuclear fuels. Agricultural products specifically grown for use 
as biofuels include corn and soybeans.