Subject: pre-Monday news release

From: "Juana Hobbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:16:08 -0480

AGAO Volume Jumps 500 % In Trading Today!

Recent news releases are generating growing interest in AGAO

Company: AGA RES OURCES NEW
S t o c k: A G A O
Current Price: $1.95
Bu y: “Strong”

This one has had nice returns for inv estors over the summer, and 
now shows promise to begin a second wave of returns.

Positive news releases during the month of June concerning the 
acquisition of drill sites in British Columbia for precious minerals 
and the purchase of additional equipment to drill deeper and 
explore further the drill site potential drove in vestors to climb 
on board and pushed this from the $1.20 mark to well over $3.

Now in the last week we have had to new releases concerning 
marketing expansions with New-Element Co. Ltd. one of China's 
most successful marketing groups, and the appointment of the Mr Wei 
former CEO of China Mobility Solutions Inc., as the new Chairman Of 
The Board, and Mr John Hui as the new Vice Chairman.

Go read these releases and the amazing track records of New Element  
and Mr. Wei. You  will understand why we are so excited about these 
releases, and why we are issuing an alert.

We expect to see the second wave on this company and watch it climb 
well over $3 again.

Don’t let this one slide, read the releases, see what it did back in  
June and get on it first thing Friday morning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- Former senator and astronaut John Glenn and his wife, Annie, were discharged Sunday from a hospital where they had been recovering from what he called a "very serious" car accident.