Subject: indicators

From: "Angelique Shea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:05:46 -0060

***ATTENTION ALL DAY TRADEERS AND INVESTOORS***

			INVESTOOR ALEERT! DON'T MISS ANOTHER RUN OON IVH N!!!
			
		BREAKING NEWS CAME OUT ON WEDNESDAY!!! WATCH IT EXPLODE ON FRIDAY!!!

			WATCH IVH N LIKE A HAAWK ON Fridaay Auugust 18, 2006

Commpany: Inn ovation Holdings
Tickeer: IVH N
Currrent Priice:  $0.12
Tarrget Priice:  $0.95 	
Recommendation: STROONG BUUY
Markket Caap:	1.35M
			
			Get on IVH N First Thing on Fridaay!!!

Bre aking News:
Inn ovation Holdings Inc.'s Target Acquisition, PharmaSpritz Corpporation, Receives Second 
Tranche of Funding 8/16/2006 4:05 pm ET TORONTO--(MARRKET WWIRE)--8/16/2006-- PharmaSpritz 
Corpporation of Delaware, the target acquisition of Inn ovation Holdings Inc.(Other OT C:IVH N. PK - News) 
 of Nevada and the manufacturer of SlimSpritz weight control spray, Compozure anti-stress 
oral spray and Spritzzz nighttime sleep aid, has announced the receipt of the second in 
a series of funding payments from Sentinel Capital Corpporation.(sentinelcapitalcorp[dot.]com)

Senntinel has agreed to investt a total of USD$ 2 000000 in PharmaSpritz Corrporation.Senntinel's 
investmentt will accelerate the development and testing of PharmaSpritz Corrporation's new 
cconsumer nutraceutical products and will help speed the delivery of the core products to the
cconsumer mmarketplace.The first three products developed by PharmaSpritz Corrporation: SlimSpritz, 
(slimspritz[dot.]com) Compozure and Spritzzz are manufactured by PharmaSpritz's technology 
partner, BioZone Laboratories Inc. of California. All three consist of effective natural 
source medicinal ingredients in patented formulations. They feature a Metered Dosee Aerosol 
Pump that instantly delivers effective and recognized herbal mediciinal agents, and all 
three utilize PharmaSpritz Corporration's unique low doese/high frequency formulation that 
allows the consumer to self-regulate their intake based on their individual requirements.

About Inn ovation Hold ings:
The Coompany is currently in the proccess of preparing fully audited financcial stattements in 
anticipation of finding a merger candidate with significant earninggs. Several commpanies have 
expressed interestt in reverse mergger acquisitions and Inn ovation Hold ing's managemment is 
currently in the due diligence process with several of these candidates. This process should 
enable the Coompany to re-emergge as a profitable eentity going forward.

	ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADDAR AND WATCH IT TRADDE ON FRIDAAY, AUGUST 18,2006 !-!-!
	
	DON'T EVEN BLINKK! IV HN DOESN'T SLEEPP IT WILL EXPLODDE ON FRIDAAY, AUGUST 18,2006 !-!-!
		
			YOU KNOW THE NEWS! TRADDE SMARTT