Subject: At Work

From: "Stephan.Hancock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:48:53 -0800

Hey, I hate to be the one but when people continue
to talk about your weight issue, we'll it just disgusts
me. Whether you know it by now, people are always
chattering about one another at work but you come up more
than enough. I wasn't the happiest or best fit up until 
a year ago or so but that changed. Thanks to my dam
brother-in-law. Anyhow, it was for the best. What I am saying 
is you need to do something and I was saved a year ago
and maybe I can make the same difference. Try this stuff out,
I took it on the idea it's just more junk but it worked great.
I see more positive reviews on it nowadays and makes me feel 
even better. So, I am encouraging a change, not only in the chatter
around here but in you personally.

-Anonymous for now (using an anonymous email website to send this btw)
When it helps/works just send a memo with the name "Angel"
in it. Then you can take me out to lunch to thank.

http://ordrypeepz.com