Subject: Informal Last Call for WebDAV SEARCH [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:39:15 +0100

Hi,

as discussed previously, I think I am done with documenting unresolved 
issues, updating contact information and fixing editorial issues.

Thus, I'd like to start an informal Last Call of the draft with the goal 
to submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Experimental Standard 
in three weeks from now.

The normative ASCII version is here:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt>

HTML versions and the issue list can be found here:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>

Best regards,

Julian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: - Tue Feb 13 22:08:11 2007
by mx0.gmx.net (mx032) with SMTP; 13 Feb 2007 22:07:44 +0100
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (helo=stiedprmman1.va.neustar.com)	by 
megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43)	id 1HH4bz-00006M-2d; Tue, 13 
Feb 2007 15:50:51 -0500
Received: from [10.90.34.44] (helo=chiedprmail1.ietf.org)	by 
megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1HH4bh-0008NU-Gz	for 
[email-masked]; Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:33 -0500
Received: from ns3.neustar.com ([156.154.24.138])	by 
chiedprmail1.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1HH4bh-0003H9-4b	for 
[email-masked]; Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:33 -0500
Received: from stiedprstage1.ietf.org (stiedprstage1.va.neustar.com 
[10.31.47.10]) by ns3.neustar.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id B0FAD1761E	for 
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:50:02 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from ietf by stiedprstage1.ietf.org with local (Exim 4.43) 
id 1HH4bC-0002wX-A5	for [email-masked]; Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 
-0500
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt
Reply-To: [email-masked]
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: kRr0bRq7Li5mCL0dd2tppLdjZml1ZNhB

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) SEARCH
	Author(s)	: J. Reschke, et al.
	Filename	: draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2007-2-13
	
This document specifies a set of methods, headers, properties and
    content-types composing WebDAV SEARCH, an application of the HTTP/1.1
    protocol to efficiently search for DAV resources based upon a set of
    client-supplied criteria.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce