Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:35:29 +0100

Hi,

this updated draft includes the IANA registration for the status codes 
208 and 506 (see 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.html#iana.considerations>).

Like the previous one, I think this should be either last called, or 
directly sent to the IESG.

Best regards, Julian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: [email-masked]
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the WWW Distributed Authoring and 
Versioning Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning 
(WebDAV)
	Author(s)	: G. Clemm, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2007-2-8
	
This specification defines bindings, and the BIND method for creating
    multiple bindings to the same resource.  Creating a new binding to a
    resource causes at least one new URI to be mapped to that resource.
    Servers are required to insure the integrity of any bindings that
    they allow to be created.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-17.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce