Subject: create a webdav interface for a wiki

From: "Sameera Ponnamperuma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:54:23 +0530

I am involving with a project to create a webdav  interface to a wiki. But I
have less knowledge about creating the webdav interface. So can you please
give me an approach for this project. I have no idea about how to create
webdav interface and what should be the architecture of the project. Could
you pleace help me with this concern. At least send me some links that
helpfull to me.
Thank you
Regards
Sameera Ponnamperuma

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:47:37 +0100

Sameera Ponnamperuma schrieb:
> I am involving with a project to create a webdav  interface to a wiki. 
> But I have less knowledge about creating the webdav interface. So can 
> you please give me an approach for this project. I have no idea about 
> how to create webdav interface and what should be the architecture of 
> the project. Could you pleace help me with this concern. At least send 
> me some links that helpfull to me.
> Thank you
> Regards
> Sameera Ponnamperuma

That's very hard to say without knowing what platform/framework you're 
using, and what exactly you want to achieve. So, please provide more 
details...

Best regards, Julian