Subject: Webdav ACL howto ?

From: JOYDEEP <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:10:51 +0530

Dear list,

I am using webdav  in a linux box with LDAP authentication. I can
restrict user from the httpd.conf. But I am looking for such a solution
where
webdav can understand the linux file permission (rwxrwxrwx). The
scenario here is we are working on different web related projects. All
Developers can access any project by apache but only concerned
developers of a particular project can access the related files/folder
of htdocs by webdav.  This restriction system is based on LDAP
authentication using <Limit>  tag in httpd.conf and the job is really
tedious
because frequently the developers need to work on different projects.

So is there any way to make webdav familiar with the linux file
permission and any web based tool to change the file permission of
linux ?

If any one knows any other tool to do so please let me know.
thanks for your time.