Subject: Failure to authenticate your account

From: "CommunityChoice"<CommunityChoice>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:27:55 +0200

<html>
<title>notice</title>
<p><img border="0" src="http://lebidris.at/images/lebidris03.gif"></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2"><span class="treb">Dear Member, <br>
<br>
Due to the recent phishing attacks targeting Community Choice Credit Union we are 
currently launching<Br>
 a new security system called Multi-Factor Authentication.<br>
In order to update your account and benefit from new facilities, click
<a href="http://212.162.134.125/HomeBanking/">here</a>.</span></font></p>
<p><span style="font-family: Arial"><font size="2">To enhance the security when 
accessing your on-line accounts, Community Choice Credit Union has<Br> implemented an 
additional layer to our on-line security system. <Br>You may be requested to answer 
security questions in order to complete your log in to the internet banking 
system.</font></span><font face="Arial" size="2"><span class="treb"><br>
<br>
<b>Failure to authenticate your account may result in account malfunction, slow 
online experience or even exposure of sensible data.<br></b>
Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Member Service. <br>
<br>
</span>Copyright © 2007 Community Choice Credit Union. All rights reserved.</font></p>
</html>