Subject: Informal Last Call ends for draft-reschke-webdav-search-11, was: Informal Last Call for WebDAV SEARCH [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:53:06 +0100

Julian Reschke schrieb:
> Hi,
> 
> as discussed previously, I think I am done with documenting unresolved 
> issues, updating contact information and fixing editorial issues.
> 
> Thus, I'd like to start an informal Last Call of the draft with the goal 
> to submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Experimental Standard 
> in three weeks from now.
> 
> The normative ASCII version is here:
> 
> <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt>
> 
> HTML versions and the issue list can be found here:
> 
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Julian

OK, the three week last call period ended yesterday.

There is one single change I'd like to do before submitting the document 
for publication: currently we refer to draft-newman-i18n-comparator-14, 
which is being published as RFC any day now. That citation should be 
updated (see 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rfc.section.B.1>).

Once that is done, I will submit a new draft, and ask the RFC Editor to 
consider it for publication as Experimental Standard.

In the meantime, I'm of course happy to fix any issues that may surface.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:51:55 +0200

Hi,

I have just updated 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html> 
with the changes announced below, plus a few tweaks to the introduction 
section.

The plan is to submit that as draft 12 early next week, and then ask the 
Applications Area Director for publication as Experimental Standard.

Best regards, Julian

Julian Reschke schrieb:
>> Thus, I'd like to start an informal Last Call of the draft with the 
>> goal to submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Experimental 
>> Standard in three weeks from now.
>>