Subject: Recent Orders

From: "Malcolm Kasper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:24:48 -0500

Site change:

We have moved our site to a new domain due to high traffic volume.

Our site still looks the same and we still offer the same products.

Since you are an existing client we are offering you a 48% discounts on
our products.

This offer will last until the end of April, 2007.  

Please remember to use your custom link below in order to receive your
savings.

http://Rddp.lubeuzrlepzitch.com.com <http://Rddp.lubeuzrlepzitch.com.com/> 

NOTE: This electronic message and attachment(s), if any, contains information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this message or attachment(s), in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorization of the sender of this message. 

NOTICE:

Starting May 1st, 2007 we will require physician notes for any orders
placed by NEW CUSTOMERS.

If you are not already an existing customer than by placing an order
prior to May 1st would exempt you from any physician notes in the
future.

If you would like to place an order with us today then we would like to
offer you a 35% discount.

We have included your discount link below:
http://Rddp.lubeuzrlepzitch.com

If this has caused any inconvenience then we are very sorry.  We are
unable to control the new laws..

Malcolm Kasper
Director of Customer Care
VIag0nline Inc.