Subject: If you were doing this .

From: Nat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:30:40 -0700

We all know the story of Barings Bank and Nick Leeson. Experience with
and knowledge of engineered instrumentation based products is a major
plus.

You can help to make therapies for aging and life extension medicine a
reality.

Web design by Reason.

It was clear that some managed their risks better than others, so why
should they be required to hold the same percentage of reserves as a
bank which adopted a less compliant risk regime? Also, many banks are
not convinced that investing in Basel II compliance will increase risk
efficiencies, Wilson adds. -based banks appear to be the farthest
behind, notes Andrew Wilson, Accenture's managing partner for risk and
regulatory management. Read the entire article at Burke's Backyard See
also: Improvements Dogs Pets Breeding Elbows Bernard Breeders St. It
involved terrorist attack scenarios staged in Connecticut and New
Jersey.

However, this approach was seen as limiting flexibility, as it placed a
single generic standard across banks, which vary in size and have
differing risk profiles. The accord relates to the amount of capital a
bank is required to set aside to perform its role and introduces new
standards and methods for monitoring risk. Breeders say there have been
recent dramatic improvement in the breeding standards, however it is