Subject: amplitude sunder

From: "Harveyv Preston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:23:09 +0100

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

it was a disappointment."  Amaker's career record at Michigan was 109-83 overall 
after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers 
 through the 2010-11 season, but the school could fire him without cause by giving
"But we didn't make the NCAA tournament and that was the goal. To that extent, 
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
interested in are still coaching in the NCAA tournament." DENVER (AP) - Allen Iverson
 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
 handle when Anthony and Iverson are coming at you like that. They are hard to
 is 46 points against Chicago on Nov. 24 while he was still with the Sixers. He
"But we didn't make the NCAA tournament and that was the goal. To that extent, 
Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless 
,000 to ex-Wolverines Chris Webber, Maurice Taylor, Robert Traylor and 
 two free throws made it 109-73 in the waning seconds of the third quarter.