Subject: why do all people can't fuck like they want to

From: "urbain willette" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:55:08 +0900

People can cry much easier than they can change.
A rut is a grave with no ends.
They who drink beer will think beer.
Where the criminals cover their crimes by making them legal. [On
Washington D. C.]
It's too bad I'm not as wonderful a person as people say I am, because
the world could use a few people like that.
If the destination is heaven, why do we scramble to be first in line for
hell?
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut.
And when night, darkens the streets, then wander forth the sons of
Belial, flown with insolence and wine.
Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of
reference.
Who we are never changes. Who we think we are does.
Those comfortably padded lunatic asylums which are known,
euphemistically, as the stately homes of England.
It is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.
The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of
any use to oneself.
Nature that framed us of four elements, warring within our breasts for
regiment, doth teach us all to have aspiring minds.
Who ever converses among old books will be hard to please among the new.
If you think the United States has stood still, who built The largest
shopping center in the world?
A character is like an acrostic or Alexandrian stanza read it forward,
backward, or across, it still spells the same thing.
Sir, you have but two topics, yourself and me. I am sick of both.
Old age is like flying through a storm. Once you're aboard, there's
nothing you can do.