Subject: 9 mar 2005 India is not always the best place to generate profits.

From: "Rolf T. Nielsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 06:01:39 +0530

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Outsourcers and practitioners around the world, please take note.
10 mar 2005 The thing I like about Nelson Hall is that it has a
no-speculation, no-bullshit approach to outsourcing market analysis. We
live in a cyclical world.
For, if you can explain what you are going to do before selling it, you
may actually do a better job.
Within the software industry, this is typified by the testing of
software before release. We may not like being dictated to by a small
coterie of American "economists", but in the world of Pax-Americana, we
have no choice. In this article he illustrates the "you are the weakest
link, goodbye" fears of people as soon as they hear the work
"outsourcing". 1 apr 2005 In a surprise move, VC-backed Flair Loop is
changing its name to Riff Nogson.
3 mar 2005 With the BBC charter being renewed yesterday for another ten
years, it was good news all round. Outsourcers and practitioners around
the world, please take note.