Subject: But they said it should be seen as a "down payment on the longer term change required".

From: "Hurst A. Jessy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:52:23 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Mr Opik said he would be there for Tuesday's meeting and Saturday's
special conference.
And he said a "shockingly low" number of children from poor backgrounds
were getting into grammar schools, while middle class children were
being coached to pass the exam.
Televised debates between politicians are common practice in the United
States and elsewhere, but Tony Blair refused to take part in any during
his three general election campaigns.
Tory backbencher David Maclean, who is sponsoring it, said it would
protect MPs' correspondence.
Plaid said it would decide next week whether to try to lead the assembly
government.
Trade Secretary Alistair Darling said he wanted to guarantee "reasonable
access" throughout the country but the current network was
"unsustainable".
Labour leader election timetable Contender-by-contender THE BLAIR YEARS
The Blair story From rebellious schoolboy to global statesman.
and win a sought-after mug in our political quiz!
The SNP first minister said the move would be a "good idea" although
conceded he had not discussed it with the Scottish government.
Mr Blair also chatted to groups of servicemen and women over cups of
tea, to hear about the problems and challenges they faced.
"That evidence was Damilola's blood on the right trainer said to belong
to Danny Preddie and Damilola's blood on a black Giorgio sweatshirt said
to belong to Rickie Preddie.
Its own Labour MPs forced a concession on this issue during the progress
of the Education and Inspections Bill last year. Haberdashers' Aske's
had alienated some of the local community by proposing to absorb the
local primary school into its federation - allegedly without having told
the school. "I was talking to him last night on the phone and he's going
to come over to Northern Ireland and have a chat with us about things.
The report's recommendations include establishing a forensic science
service regulator. President Bush also defended Mr Blair as a
"courageous man",  saying world leaders listened when he spoke.
Mr Blair said he admired Mr Bush "as a president and I regard him as a
friend" and said he was proud of the relationship between their
countries. She said she was "not interested in protecting the special
privilege of MPs", but would not spell out if she would have voted for
or against the Bill.
"Jon Cruddas has shown a strong commitment to the trade unions, which
are key to Labour's ability to connect with the concerns of millions of
working people," added Mr Livingstone. "I think the deputy has got to be
the person who best complements Gordon Brown's skills as leader," he
said. He has faced strong criticism from within his own party over his
policy in Iraq and his friendship with President Bush, his closest ally
on the world stage.
The council plan beat a not-for-profit trust and academies backed by a
City foundation and a Christian charity.
He emphasised that Labour had to "talk straightforwardly about the
future we want" and urged members to vote for the next deputy leader.
Why is he standing down? However, Mr Darling said the loss of that
business was off-set by its reach into other areas. But education
spokesman David Willetts defended the policy, and said it was not an
attack on existing grammars. Mr Blair has won three elections in a row.
A decade of highs and lows From election landslides to Iraq invasion:
how key events mapped to Blair's poll ratings. The idea is backed by
Conservative leader David Cameron, who says a TV debate would "bring
politics to life". Contact us YOUR SHOUT It's great to find the show
available on broadband, which as an old codger, I find a daunting but
incredible medium. Tory backbencher David Maclean, who is sponsoring it,
said it would protect MPs' correspondence. "We will be talking about
health, education, and the Scottish economy will be one of our first
announcements - but it's certainly a good idea.
"It is an effrontery for the House of Commons to make the deeply
hypocritical move of exempting itself from a law that applies to every
other public body in the country. BBC defence correspondent Paul Wood,
who has been travelling with the prime minister, said the Basra
headquarters received "two or three big impacts", which caused its
windows to rattle.
Mr Blair began his unannounced visit to Iraq in Baghdad on Saturday
morning, later moving on to Basra.
Deputy prime minister John Prescott has also decided to step down from
his job and there is a very keenly fought contest to succeed him.
Why is he standing down?
The politics of trees Trees are in the news again, and this time it's
not just about deforestation thousands of miles away. He said the party
wanted to improve social mobility in the "large parts of the country
where grammar schools have gone". Mr Blair will be closely watching the
power-sharing agreement in Northern Ireland to ensure it succeeds.
However a Labour source said the calls for a TV debate were "a silly
stunt". "I think that if you get Gordon, with his strengths and
experience, I think Alan's got a very attractive personality and has
also got a real understanding of the Labour Party and Labour politics.
"We have been successful in our collaborative approach in improving all
our schools. Downing Street says Mr Blair still has lots of work to do
on domestic issues such as health and education before he quits. The
Liberal Democrat leader told the BBC's The World Tonight he wants a
public showdown after the chancellor was elected Labour leader
unopposed.
Opik made TV show as party met Welsh Labour leader Rhodri Morgan says
there is still "all to play for" in the assembly despite the growing
prospect that his party could lose power.
On Friday MPs pushed his Bill closer to becoming law - but its opponents
said the move was "deeply hypocritical". Contest timetable E-mail this
to a friend Printable version THE BLAIR SUCCESSION Blair to Brown Tony
Blair on farewell tour. How will history judge him? What will Mr Blair
do during his last few weeks in power? "Gordon has also spoken about the
sovereignty of Parliament. It had to water this down in the teeth of
fierce opposition from its own backbenchers.
"Jon is unlike any other candidate standing for the Deputy Leadership -
he alone is calling for a change of direction in order to reconnect with
the Labour Party's core supporters. Get a wallchart of all the PMs
Friday Polls - full results YOUR FAVOURITE PRIME MINISTER Watch the
video biographies and vote for your favourite GUESS THE YEAR.
Mr Brown, who takes over as Labour leader and prime minister next month,
has pledged more "open" politics. Three experts give their views on how
history will regard Tony Blair. "Jon is unlike any other candidate
standing for the Deputy Leadership - he alone is calling for a change of
direction in order to reconnect with the Labour Party's core supporters.
Why is he standing down? And I think he is going to come out ahead.
Academies are non-fee paying, non-selective state schools, which operate
outside the control of local education authorities and have private
sponsors.