Subject: Dear Winner

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:19:51 -0400

Dear Winner, 
We are officially informing you of the result of the Lottery Winners 
International programs held on the 20th of June 2007 as part of our 
promotional programmes for the year 2007. Your e-mail address attached to 
ticket number 77007742781005-18721 with reference number 414-3721060 drew 
winning numbers 7-00-71-00-66-49 and credited to batch number 121cfc, which 
consequently won in the 1st category via our electronic ticket 
as stated above.You have therefore been approved for a pay out of  
1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds). 
For verification please fill the form below and forward it to our fiduciary 
agent the person of :Simon Lee
Email: [email-masked]
FREE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION 
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT 
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. 
ADDRESS: 74 CRANBOUNE ROAD LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM 
PHONE: +447023058979 
FAX : 00447092867033 
                                             PRIZE AWARD VERIFICATION FORM 
PERSONAL DETAILS: 
NAME (MR.MRS.MS.):...................
ADDRESS:......................................
CITY:.............................................
STATE:... .......................................
TEL:...............................................
FAX:..............................................
EMAIL ADDRESS:..........................
ADDRESS:................... ...................
OCCUPATION:................................
MARITAL STATUS:.........................
DATE OF BIRTH:.............................
PRIZE WINNING DETAILS: 
TICKET#:........................................
NAME OF RECEIVER:......................
Regard,
Matilda Jones