Subject: Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer, you must combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong financial services acumen.

From: Wilkerson Jess <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:47:12 +0200

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.
Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required.
NET, MQ Series, Distributed Systems experience is also required.
Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.
Specific knowledge of street wide compliance initiatives such as SOx and
other industry regulated initiatives.

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. NET, MQ Series, Distributed Systems
experience is also required. Without it, it is difficult to perform with
the Bulls. An understanding of the financial services business is a
plus. Ability to work well in a team as well as independently. Hands-on,
advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable.

NET, MQ Series, Distributed Systems experience is also required. Good
communication skills and inter-personal skills are expected as the
Analyst will need to interact with users widely throughout the firm.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required.

Services firms demand that software managers and software developers
have an extremely solid business background.

An understanding of the financial services business is a plus.

Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.

Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen. Good
understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income markets. This individual
will be the focal point for all compliance and controls initiatives for
GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology levels.

Excellent understanding of Fixed Income performance attribution from the
US and global perspective. Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and
knowledge of SQL is highly desirable.

This candidate will join a development team designing and implementing
Fixed Income Trading and Position Management Applications. Experience
with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is Wall Street
experience. This candidate will work in the Fixed Income team in the
Global Analytics department supporting the Fixed Income attribution
efforts.

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels.
Solid client service experience in the financial services industry.
For many years, the successful combination of these three entities has
been the key to corporate profitability.

Full systems development life cycle experience. Supported by Pencom
Systems Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A Pencom Systems
Incorporated Service A.

Solid client service experience in the financial services industry.
Solid client service experience in the financial services industry. Good
understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income markets. Hands-on,
advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is highly
desirable. Full systems development life cycle experience.