Subject: Gotta run - it'll increase my score!

From: Daniel P. Vinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:23:06 +0400

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.
Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat! It's a movie
about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?

Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate! Don't expect anything but fun from this
movie - sit down and enjoy.

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. You heard me uber cool. I
think it might make the "always consider buying" list! This has
certainly damaged their image in my eyes.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. Even
better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard to
forget, and not to imitate! I cannot stand the concept of ads on
something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape
it.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. Even better
there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard to forget,
and not to imitate! Gotta run - it'll increase my score! I cannot stand
the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc
so you can't escape it.

FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.
I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! And I don't
mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the only bits. This
has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. A fitness point roughly
translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare
your exercise to anyone else on the site. I like that they found a model
who doesn't quite look natural in the face too - more of an authentic
post-botox look.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage. You heard
me uber cool.