Subject: It's the rare elusive dangerous Gray Dire Cat, preparing to strike - I backed off, more by instinct than conscious thought, and narrowly missed having my foot taken off.

From: Clare Combs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 00:59:16 +0200

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Or is it only an Amazon software glitch?

It reminds me a bit of the small panorama photographs that Allan Janus
made back when. I take such miserable crumbs that fall my way.
So far, we're just eating big slices of the stuff, but I'm thinking that
it could make a superior macaroni and cheese.

When, after Christmas, Amazon dropped the sale price, the sales rank
once again went south. So as a public service to Pagetophiles
everywhere, here is the complete sequence, courtesy of one Turbanhead
and Youtube.

But for myself, I don't know that I'd really want the airship bbq. It's
really excellent - rich, buttery and nutty tasting. She decides to marry
him and stay back in the jungle.
That would really really swell. Unfortunately, I wasn't around to
document a brief unfortunate scene when Gus, our maintenance man, was
apprehended while attempting to purloin the rum intended for the eggnog.
For some of us, it's still just too soon. Unfortunately, I wasn't around
to document a brief unfortunate scene when Gus, our maintenance man, was
apprehended while attempting to purloin the rum intended for the eggnog.
Here's a video of the thrilling climax, courtesy again of Youtube.
Here's a video of the thrilling climax, courtesy again of Youtube.
Children, please look away. Many, like our acquisition, commemorate a
miraculous intervention. Cat video could be termed a cephalopodcast.
Want a personalized signature? From a fascinating post on Dazed Digital
on hand-painted movie posters, via Neatorama. Very reminiscent of the
incident when Museum Cat Maxine legged it and had to be apprehended by
our maintenance man Gus.

Very reminiscent of the incident when Museum Cat Maxine legged it and
had to be apprehended by our maintenance man Gus.

In other news, Kyle Lerfald of the Gunroom suggests that our terrifying
Squid vs. See, when the Amazon. Will have to give it a try, sometime.
Here's a video of the thrilling climax, courtesy again of Youtube.

That would really really swell. A perfect film for Christmas Eve, I
think, and a fine companion piece to the classic Tarzan mentioned here
previously.

Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a
major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit?
Just click this link for a pain-free shopping experience.
Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a
major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit? Children, please look
away.

Above - Natasha and Leroy in the historic Circle, Washington Grove. I
hope, one day, for a recording of both pieces by Jordi Savall.