Subject: Lottery Message From United Kingdom

From: UK INTERNET LOTTERY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 8:57:15 -0400

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
TICKET NO: 8603775966738 
REF NO: UK/776090X2/23 
BATCH NO: 013/06/8394369 
UNITED KINGDOM.

We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1096) of the UK NATIONAL 
LOTTERY, online UKNational Lottery program held on 30th June,2007.
Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:8603775966738 with 
Serial number 5368/02drew the Winning Numbers:10,11,17,34,38,46
(bonus no. 48),which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd 
category i.e match 5 plus 1 bonus.You have therefore been 
approvedto claim total sum of £ 1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred 
Thousand Pounds Sterling ),payout in Us dollars;2,776,646.55 in cash 
credited to file ktu/9023118308/03.All participants for the online 
ersion were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through 
computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations, and corporate bodies thatare isted online. This 
is a promotion to mark the beginning of the year in which no 
tickets were sold.You are to contact the claims department by e-mail;
Name: David Rex.
Tel No: +44 703 193 0612,009 44 703 193 0612
E-mail : [email-masked]

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our 
Promotionsprogram.
Mrs. Amanda Collins
The society lotteries are managed by Sisson Marketing International 
Limited,certified by the Gambling Commission ELM Certification 180/3/2.
© Uk National Lottery 2007.