Subject: New Diversity Magazine Launched

From: Bill Stokes <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Sep 2007 05:36:19 -0400

New Magazine Launched by DiversityBusiness

Click Here to Subscribe to our Magazine

Featured Articles in first issue...

AT&T Sets the Standard for Supplier Diversity in Corporate America

GenderSmart

The Diversity Paradox

The Importance of an Effective Women's Advisory Board

CEO's Who Get it!

Disability and the American Business

Tools to Manage Supplier Diversity

Rallying the Power of Women and Diversity

Protecting your Business with a Buy-Sell Agreement

U.S Postal Service: Transforming Through Multicultural Businesses

Cornell University's Holistic Approach to Diversity

Taking Diversity to the Summit

Industry Leaders

Top Organizations for Diversity

Top Diversity Advocates in America

Dear Colleagues:

I am very pleased to announce the launch of our premiere magazine issue.  Our mission with DiversityBusiness magazine is to be the pre-eminent print resource in assisting our clients, customers, and business partners with meeting their diversity initiatives and succeeding in the global, multi-cultural business market.  As you are probably aware, print advertising is a primary method for reaching niche markets such as this.  We are excited to bring this forum to you.

The launch of DiversityBusiness magazine affords us the opportunity to leverage our extensive data collection business, mailing lists, and subscriber information from our virtual operations.  As many of you know, our online portal, DiversityBusiness. is the nation's primary resource for small businesses and large organizational buyers. We have over 1 Million visitors a month who view well over 2.5 million pages of content collectively.  Our intent is to utilize this data in print form
for immediate access to our ever growing client base.

This magazine is the culmination of eight years in serving diversity practitioners, suppliers, and advertisers in virtual space.  No one doubts any longer the economic muscle that diversity business commands. As this lucrative market place continues to grow, it becomes ever more crucial that multicultural businesses and the companies that utilize their products and services have access to DiversityBusiness magazine and online portal to enhance their organizations success.

As we progress through 2007, the future of multi-cultural business continues to be extremely bright for those engaged in diversity initiatives. Building on the momentum from our record of success over the past eight years, we are well positioned to continue assisting you with a great year of business, and many more to come.

Subscribe today and support diversity in America!!!

Welcome aboard!

Kenton

Kenton Clarke | President/CEO | DiversityBusiness

Click Here to Subscribe to our Magazine

To be removed from this mailing list Click Here