Subject: Problems with webdav & unzip

From: "HeCSa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:06:32 -0300 (ART)

Hello!
I'm using webdav to share some directories with some servers, and I'm
having some problems with the unzip command, when used inside one of the
mounted webdav filesystems.
My Apache2 server's name is "webserver", and one of the client systems is
"dbserver01".
The exported directory is /u03/davshare/shared, and is mounted on
/interfaces/shared.
The exporting user, owner of the /u03/davshare/shared directory (not all
the path, only the shared dir) is "apache", and the uid used to mount the
filesystem is "oracle".
The filesystem works fine, but when trying to unzip some file, I receive
this kind of output:

[oracle@dbserver01 shared]$ unzip plano.zip
Archive:  plano.zip
  inflating: plano
plano:  write error (disk full?).  Continue? (y/n/^C) y
 bad CRC 70c87f1c  (should be 7ffe3e18)
[oracle@dbserver01 shared]$ ls -las
total 1082
   1 drwxr-xr-x  3 oracle oinstall     184 Oct 30 20:57 .
   1 drwx------  2 oracle oinstall      64 Oct 30 20:38 lost+found
   0 -rw-r--r--  1 oracle oinstall       0 Oct 24 10:42 plano
1081 -rw-r--r--  1 oracle oinstall 1106400 Oct 30 20:40 plano.zip

As you can see, the file is created, but the size is "0".

On the apache2 server, the error_log file shows something like this:

[Tue Oct 30 20:57:24 2007] [error] [client 167.252.7.238] File does not
exist: /u03/davshare/shared/plano
[Tue Oct 30 20:57:34 2007] [error] [client 167.252.7.238] File does not
exist: /u03/davshare/shared/plano

Any idea on where to start? I've looking for some info, I've googled, but
nothing :-(

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!!

HeCSa.