Subject: Re: Problems with webdav & unzip

From: Werner Baumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:21:59 +0100

> Any idea on where to start?

You might tell what client software you use. I assume it is davfs2 
(because of the lost+found-directory).

Apaches access-log would be of interest, as it shows the requests from 
the clients and the response code.

If the client is davfs2, the debug option in davfs2.conf will create a 
lot of information in one of your log-files.

Werner

---

From: "HeCSa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:52:24 -0300 (ART)

Werner:
   Thanks a lot for your answer!
   The OS I'm using is Red Hat AS 4 Update 5.
   The packages used to mount the davfs2 shares are these:

[root@dbserver01 ~]# rpm -qa | grep fuse
fuse-kmdl-2.6.9-55.ELhugemem-2.7.0-3_7.el4
fuse-davfs2-1.2.1-1.el4.rf
fuse-2.7.0-3_7.el4
[root@dbserver01 ~]#

   The /etc/fstab is configured in this way:

http://webserver/shared     /mnt/shared    davfs  
uid=oracle,gid=oinstall,dir_mode=770     0 0

   The /etc/davfs2/davfs2.conf contents (all but commented) are these:

dav_user        oracle
dav_group       dba

   I was looking for the debug option on the davfs2.conf man page, but I
didn't found anything. How do I enable it?

   Thanks a lot!!!

HeCSa.