Subject: Friday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:25:19 -0400

Daily Report OCTOBER 18, 2007

Finance Reports:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website.
Web-marketing of used vehicles is not a new concept. Posting of a
sellers vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web based
vehicle marketing. Sellers are now only charged for actual results,
namely $2 per lead for actual interested buyers.

Highlights:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International News:

Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.

American Interest:

Swearing at work boosts team spirt, morale -----  LONDON - Regular
swearing at work can help boost team spirit among staff, allowing them
to express better their feelings as well as develop social
relationships, according to a study by researchers. Yehuda Baruch, a
professor of management at the University of East Anglia, and graduate
Stuart Jenkins studied the use of profanity in the workplace and
assessed its implications for managers. They assessed that swearing
would become more common as traditional taboos are broken down, but the
key appeared to be knowing when such language was appropriate and when
to turn to blind eye.