Subject: BIND spec status

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:32:56 +0100

Hi,

the BIND spec has been in status "publication requested" for quite some 
time now 
(<https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-webdav-bind/>). 
Unfortunately, nothing else has happened with it so far.

To those who want to see it finally published: it probably makes sense 
to review both draft-19 
(<http://www.webdav.org/bind/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-19.html>) and give 
feedback on the current contents to the responsible Area Director, Chris 
Newman.

In the meantime, some feedback was received from Yaron Goland (one of 
the authors of RFC2518). It seems there are three clarifications we 
should do (which will not make any changes to normative parts of draft 19).

While doing this, I'd also like to address the question raised by Werner 
Donné.

See subsequent mails for the individual issues.

BR, Julian