Subject: Thursday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:07:44 +0100

The Golden News
Hemisphere Gold is Climbing Hard. UP 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

Current market conditions have rapidly increased the search for gold.
Recent findings of large deposits in Suriname have now created a modern
day Gold Rush.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Gold prices continue to climb. Prices have already exceeded analyst's
predictions.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property
is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the
world.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
of trouble.

The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.