Subject: Gold prices soar and so does HPGI

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:09:19 +0200

The Gold Watcher
HPGI announces more Gold findings. Share prices jump 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the
spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands
for gold are increasing.

Cutting edge technology has opened the way for advanced exploration of
new areas. Recent findings of huge deposits in Suriname have created a
literal gold rush.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

Five Things You Should Know

1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. Gold can prove to be a great financial safe haven during times of
instability in the dollar.

Hemisphere is certainly the next hot stock in the booming gold market.
Media campaigns are set to launch next week and recent news releases are
already forcing share prices up over 120% in just the last few weeks.
This is the time to carefully consider HPGI as your next investment
opportunity.