Subject: Changing careers but lack the right Deigree?

From: "Daphne Selena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 09:23:00 +0100

Phone: l-323-9o8-4o84

Want the deigree but can't find the time?

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work
experience to obtain a fully verifiable University Deigree.
Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate. 
Think of it, within four to six weeks, you too could be a college
graduate. 
Many people  share the same frustration, they are all doing the
work of the person that has the deigree and the person that has the
deigree is getting all the money.
Don't you think that it is time you were paid fair compensation for
the level of work you are already doing?
This is your chance to finally make the right move and receive
your due benefits.
If you are like most people, you are more than qualified with your
experience, but are lacking that prestigious piece of paper known
as a diploma that is often the passport to success.

Call Us today and give your work
Experience the chance to earn you
The higher compensation you deserve!

Phone: l-323-9o8-4o84