Subject: Re: [VCARDDAV] WGLC comments on draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-03, was: vcarddav WGLC on draft-ietf-vcarddav-{carddav, mkcol}

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:15:58 -0500

Hi Julian,

--On February 25, 2009 4:13:24 PM +0100 Julian Reschke 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> below are some comments on draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-03:
>
> Section 1., paragraph 2:

> s/proposes/defines/

Fixed.

> Section 2., paragraph 4:

> Actually, I'd recommend to just borrow the relevant paragraphs from
> <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5323#section-1.4>. See also older message
> from Nov 2008:
> <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/vcarddav/current/msg00702.html>.

OK - I replaced the existing text with that from 5323 almost verbatim.

> Section 3., paragraph 2:

> s/MAY/may/ - this doesn't deserve RFC2119 terminology; there may be
> similar places...

Fixed.

> Section 5.2., paragraph 5:

> (illegal DTD syntax)

Fixed.

> Section 9., paragraph 5:

> You want to cite: <http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-xml-20081126/>.

Fixed.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo