Subject: You could be on top in bedroom again √ just ask us for help.

From: "Norman Pryor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:38:01 -0600

Click here if 
you have trouble viewing this e-mail. Remember to add [email-masked] 
to your address book for uninterrupted delivery.

    

        

            *Based on merchandise 
            totals after transaction discounts and special promotions. 
            Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling 
            required. If your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the 
            product page.This mailbox is unattended, so please do not 
            reply to this message. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from 
            Kohls.com, unsubscribe here. Please allow up 
            to seven days for your e-mail address to be removed. For other 
            inquiries, e-mail us at [email-masked], or write us at 
            Kohl's Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N54 W13600 
            Woodale Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.Find a Kohl's near you!Free 
            Standard Shipping offer good through May 27, 2009.Come In Under 
            Budget Sale prices good May 27, 
      2009.