Subject: [Fwd: Last Call: draft-ietf-webdav-bind (Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)) to Experimental RFC]

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:50:20 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-webdav-bind (Binding Extensions to Web 
Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)) to Experimental RFC
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the WWW Distributed Authoring and
Versioning WG (webdav) to consider the following document:

- 'Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning
    (WebDAV) '
    <draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-05-28. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-23.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9401&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:32:23 +0200

Hi,

> ...
> ...

So we finally reached IETF Last Call -- thanks to Cyrus Daboo for taking 
the shepherd role, and to Alexey Melnikov for the AD review.

I already have annotated the spec with the Alexey's feedback that needs 
to be addressed; see the open issues in 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-latest.html#rfc.issues-list>, 
and will try to record all LC comments similarly.

Best regards, Julian