Subject: Your account has been disabled

From: Facebook <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 02:12:39 -0700

=======================================
Your account has been disabled. All of your ads have been stopped and should not be run again
on the site under any circumstances. Generally, we disable an account if too many of its ads
violate our Terms of Use or Advertising Guidelines. Unfortunately we cannot provide you with
the specific violations that have been deemed abusive. Please review our Terms of Use and
Advertising Guidelines if you have further questions.
=======================================

Hi,

You haven't been back to Facebook recently. You have received notifications while you were gone.

You have the following notifications:
2 messages

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

To login to Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends%2F&mid=27a0f3dd2ec28c24fde9d21b3ed8ff&bcode=1YCae&n_m=webdav-archive%40lists.ietf.org

=======================================
This message was intended for [email-masked]. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=15e51b&u=100001041621848&mid=27a0f3dd2ec28c24fde9d21b3ed8ff
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303