Subject: WebDAV sync report client support

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:40:22 -0500

Does anybody know which clients support sync-collection?  I know that 
Lightning does, and the version of iCal that I have (4.0.4) doesn't 
appear to.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Arnaud Quillaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:46:50 +0100

> Lightning does, and the version of iCal that I have (4.0.4) doesn't 
EM Client (http://www.emclient.com/)

aCal Android client (http://www.acal.me/wiki/Main_Page)

Apple iOS 4.x and 5.x Addressbook

Apple Mac OS 10.7 (and 10.6 ?) Addressbook
Apple Mac OS 10.7 Calendar

Meego (Nokia N9) ?

Mulberry (?)

Some other clients at 
http://www.calconnect.org/caldav/implementations/clients.html and 
http://www.calconnect.org/carddav/implementations/clients.html may have 
implemented it.

Arnaud Quillaud