Subject: Madam Aidata Hinda

From: madam aidata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:03:06 +0000

Dear One,

I am Madam Aidata Hinda I am a widow being that I lost my husband,my
husband Late Mr Hinda Norman was a serving director of the Cocoa
exporting board until his death. He was assassinated by the rebels
following the political uprising, before his death he made a deposit
of Six Million Five Hundred Dollars ($6,500,000.00USD) here in
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in one of the Security Company,he intended to
buy a Cocoa processing Machine with the fund.

I want you to help me for us to retreive this fund and transfer it to
your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the
beneficiary and recipient of the fund which we will use for joint
investment in your country.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and
industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if
you are willing to assist me and my only Duaghter Nora ,indicate your
interest by replying urgently

Thanks and best regards .

Madam Aidata Hinda