Subject: Immediate Transfer Of A Part-Payment Of US$5,800,000.00

From: "Barclays Bank PLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:28:06 -0500

Barclay's Bank PLC, UK
1 Churchill Place
London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom
http://www.barclays.co.uk

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We at this bank wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review
of your Inheritance/Contract funds transfer release documents in conjunction
with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund assessment report,
your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of a part-payment
of US$5,800,000.00 to your designated bank account from their offshore account
with us

The audit reports given to us, shows that you have been going through hard
times by paying a lot of money to see to the release of your funds, which has
been delayed by some dubious officials.

We therefore advice that you stop further communication with any
correspondence outside this office since you do not have to pay any money or
fee to receive your funds as you have met up with the whole funds transfer
requirements.

The only thing required from you is to obtain the Non-Residential Clearance
Form to enable us credit your account directly by telegraphic transfer or
through any of our corresponding banks and send copies of the funds transfer
release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect in
your bank account within five (5) bank working days from the day you obtain
this Non-Residential Clearance Form.

For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, kindly
forward your

FULL NAME: 
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: 
TELEPHONE and FAX NUMBERS:
OCCUPATION and AGE:

Directly to my private 
E-mail:[email-masked] / [email-masked]

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Wendy Anderson
Head, International Banking Division.
Barclay's Bank PLC, UK.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This email may contain confidential or proprietary
business information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication, including attachments,
is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
______________________________________________________________________