Subject: Account Closure

From: WEBMAIL ADMINISTRATOR <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:55:40 +0300

Dear Email Subscriber,

This mail is from Mail Administrator, we
wish to bring to your notice the Condition of your webmail account. We
have just noticed that you have exceeded your email Database limit of
500 MB quota and your email IP is causing conflict because it is been
accessed in different server location.You need to Upgrade and expand
your email quota limit before you can continue to use your email. Update
your email quota limit to 2.6 GB.

In order to ensure you do not
experience service interruptions/ possible deactivation, please you must
reply to this email immediately confirming your email account details
below for confirmation/identification.

1. First Name & Last Name:
2.
Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current
Password:

Failure to do this will result to email deactivation within
24hours

Thank you for being an Online Member! We appreciate your
business.
Copyright C2013 Mail Administrator Helpdesk Technical Support
Centre.