Subject: RE:Home-Depot Replacement-Windows Fall-Special - 10/23/2014

From: "Autumn Window Special" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:46:51 -0700

===============================================================
Your Home & Garden Home-Improvement Tips-Newsletter.

Fall Newsletter Edition #23943509.43.
===============================================================
[email-masked],

----October 23, 2014:----

Being such a valued subscriber to our monthly-newsletter, we are extending to you an AMAZING new opportunity top
prepare you for the long cold winter ahead:

********************************************************.
--------One (1) New-Premium Window Installation--------
********************************************************.

Don't trust your home's beauty or safety to just anybody. Trust the top the trained professionals in the home-improvement
business to get the job done right.

Go here today and take advantage of this amazing new window-special while it lasts: http://gohere.163vps-digitalwebcv.link

|\|||23943509.345-29232849198_994323943509b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860
End further emailad-content now by going right here: http://endthis.163vps-digitalwebcv.link
PostOfficeBoxNo.1O56O3 
Atlanta G.A.3O348-5603