Subject: Attn: Your scores just changed. See Notice for: [email-masked]

From: YourCreditUpdates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:35:55 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - -start of notification- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Re:Several important changes/modifications to your scores
===================================================================.
Alert Msg ID No. 3177288.443
===================================================================.
[email-masked],

You've received this alert-notification today to notify you that based on a number of new 
updates/modifications to scoring systems, your 3 scores have been changed.

Visit here now to find out how your scores have been affected by these new updates: http://find.190crestwebhosting-vps.link

*******The Current Approximate Score Generation Time: 51 Seconds*******

Best-Regards,
2014 Score Notification Systems

- - - - - - - - - - - - -end of notification- - - - - - - - - - - - -

...If you would rather no longer be a part of this emailad-membership, please visit here right now: http://end.190crestwebhosting-vps.link
PO Box #_105603 
Atlanta, Georgia_#3O348-5603
....////
20556549_9327-b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860.21320556549b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860