Subject: RE:The HomeDepot Autumn-Window Install Special: 10/27/2014

From: "HG Newsletter Special" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:15:19 -0700

================================================================.
Home & Garden Home Improvement Tips Newsletter.
================================================================.
Fall Newsletter Edition #15263229343.
================================================================.
Date: October 27th, 2014.
================================================================.
[email-masked],

We have now officially entered the fall season. To get you ready for the cold winter ahead, we're offering a 
very unique special available only to our most valued-subscribers such as yourself:

------------------------------------------------------
- -One (1) Premium New Window-Installation!- -
------------------------------------------------------

Never trust the beauty or safety of your home to anybody other than the top trained professionals in the business. You can count on
us to get your window installation project done right.

Visit here right away to take advantage of this special while it's still available: http://view.fallnewhomeimprovement.link

---
-----End future emailad-content now by going here: http://uns.fallnewhomeimprovement.link
PO Box #1O5603 
Atlanta
GE0RGlA
ZIP:#3O348-5603
====
=15263229.340-15263229-03054_2478157b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860