Subject: RE:Your 2014-Medicare Open-Enrollment-Information for [email-masked]

From: OpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:20:01 -0700

October 20th, 2014.
===========================================================.
Re:Your Medicare-Enrollment Info for 2014.
===========================================================.
Enrollment ID No.6228806.49.
===========================================================.
[email-masked], 

The 2014 Open Enrollment Period Deadline is FAST APPROACHING!

As most Americans are aware the healthcare programs have incurred a number of changes. As a
result of these changes it is very important that you do not allow the open-enrollment 
deadline this year to pass you by.

The available Medicare-plans in 2014 are now able to provide inviduals and groups/families
many more of the specialized-services than the traditional supplemental plans offer.

Visit here now and enter your zip code to access your 2014 open-enrollment info: http://find.178crestwebhosting-vps.link

||Go here now to end your emailad-membership if you would like: http://end.178crestwebhosting-vps.link
----
-6228806_9837b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860437-16206244.346228806
-------
Post Office Box Number: 105603.Atlanta Georgia. ZIPCODE#:30348-56O3