Subject: RE: Your-Medicare 2014-Open-Enrollment Information: [email-masked]

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:16:52 -0700

Notification No.2850315

Date: 11/17/2014

Expiration: 12/17/2014

Open Enrollment Details

Re:Your-Medicare 2014-Open Enrollment-Info

ALERT: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE NOW! Please do not miss the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the newest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is integral that you do not allow
the open-enrollment deadline for 2014 to pass you-by.

The currently-available plans for this year are going to provide many more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers are in need of than most of the typical plans can.

Visit here today and type in your zipcode to see your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-Humana

-Unicare

----------------------------------------

End of Notice #2850315

Date: 11/17/2014