Subject: Urgent: BANNED - MUST READ NOW

From: "GMO News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:52:26 -0700

Correspondence No.5416176538

Date: 11-12-2014

Expires: 12-12-2014

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NEW NOTIFICATION TO: [email-masked]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

URGENT: BANNED

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Subscriber,

Prepare Yourself - There is a new scandal that is ready to break.

This scandal has to do with what we now know to be a big conspiracy between our government and
a lot of the biggest food-producers in the nation.

This shocking story is so controversial that Fox-News not only banned it from being shown but they
also fired the 2 reporters who were trying to air it.

If you're content with our current president, you shouldn't bother watching this presentation

This is so shocking that most people are going to want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's been doing....This
may be the thing that finally takes him down.

GO HERE RIGHT NOW & get-more info about this story

I am going to warn you though, what you are about to see might seriously turn your stomach.

Thank you,

Doug Hill

Director, LaissezFaire Club