Subject: RE:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment-2014 Information - [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:13:16 -0700

Message ID #11316767

Date: 19-Nov-2014

Expiration: 19-Dec-2014

Open Enrollment Updates

Re:Your-Medicare 2014 Open Enrollment Info

Alert: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is RIGHT NOW! YMake sure not to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the newest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is integral that you don't let the open-enrollment
deadline for 2014 pass you by.

The currently-available plans for this year will provide many more of the specialized services & benefits that
customers require than most of the common plans are going to.

Go here now & type in your zipcode to check your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Cigna

-Blue Cross

-Unicare

-Humana

-AARP

--------------------------------------

End of Notice ID #11316767

Date: 19-Nov-2014