Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:22:54 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00.txt
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:13:49 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : WebDAV: User Notifications
         Authors         : Evert Pot
                           Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
    This specification defines an extension to WebDAV that allows the
    server to provide notifications to users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-webdav-notifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Evert Pot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:07:49 -0500

Hello everyone,

I'm the author of these two drafts:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-notifications-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing-00

I had the complete intention to post a message on this list today, after
a few more edits, but Julian beat me to it.

These drafts come from CalConnect, and stem from the desire to
standardize a (widely implemented) proprietary protocol for calendar
sharing, and also extend this to address book sharing.

Rather than creating two independent ways to implement these, we've
decided that there would be value in creating a common standard that
allows users to share any WebDAV resource.

We have two more drafts in the works that describe specific details
around caldav/carddav sharing. For instance, we need to define how
scheduling would behave for shared calendars.

We are very interested in your feedback and criticism of these drafts.

Regards,
Evert Pot