Subject: Urgent: BANNED: READ THIS IMMEDIATELY

From: "GMO News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:49:16 -0700

######################################################

IMPORTANT CORRESPONDENCE TO: [email-masked]

######################################################

URGENT: BANNED

######################################################

Dear Subscriber,

Prepare yourself: a new scandal is ready to break.

This scandal is about what we have found to be a GIANT conspiracy between our government & most of the largest food-producers in the U.S.

This alarming story is so controversial that Fox-News banned it from being shown & fired the 2 reporters
who were attempting to air it.

If you are content with our president, don't even watch this presentation.

This is so shocking that many people are going to want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's been doing....This might be the thing that finally takes him down.

VISIT HERE RIGHT NOW to find out more about this story.

I have to warn you however, what you will learn may seriously turn your stomach.

Sincerely,

Doug Hill

Director, LaissezFaire Club