Subject: Brand-New Oil-Change-Coupons: Print-Out Here

From: "Coupon Rewards Now" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:03:22 -0700

Can't See Images? Go Here.

yea 11842872 only reason I went here was b/c my friends wanted to eat here while we
were in Vegas. I actually wanted to like this place & judging from 11842872
yelp reviews I thought..maybe it won't be so bad! Ugh..I was not impressed. For
starters we ordered Sophie's Chopped Salad & 11842872 "Queso Fundido." Sorry
Sophie, but I think I could have made a better salad it was just a bunch of beans
w/ pieces of lettuce & tortilla chips thrown in. 11842872 queso was served in a
little skillet & was piping hot..but not in a good way more like it had been
nuked in 11842872 microwave & had a layer of oil on top...no bueno. I wasn't
really in 11842872 mood for meat so I ordered 11842872 Mango spice tuna steak..since
I'm allergic to nuts I asked 11842872 server not to put pine nuts in 11842872 cous
cous. I really didn't care too much for 11842872 tuna steak..it had way too many
peppercorns. 11842872 bf had 11842872 grouper & didn't really care much for it
either. I think 11842872 only thing I liked was 11842872 margarita I ordered. So yea
when I think of Mesa grill, I think of a bourgeosie Chili's or Chevy's where
you're likely to find mango chutney or ancho chile sauce on 11842872 menu &
where you can expect to spend over $100 on sub par Tex Mex food. Bobby Flay has a
reputation for being a grilling master. I mean, even his famous restaurant in Las
Vegas is called Mesa GRILL. However, my Mesa Burger just didn't have that awesome
grilling taste that one would expect. A properly grilled burger should have been
more charred from 11842872 high heat of 11842872 flame. My burger tasted like any
typical burger from an ordinary restaurant. Nothing really stood out. Also,
11842872 service here was not good. We had to repeatedly ask for 11842872 same
request over and over again. It really wasn't that busy, so I don't understand
why 11842872 waiter couldn't get 11842872 request right from 11842872 first time.
11842872 bread basket was good here though. It had that heat that one expect from a
Southwestern cuisine. ETA - We went there during 11842872 weekend lunch (brunch),
so they didn't have 11842872 classic entree like 11842872 Rib Eye. Maybe 11842872
dinner menu would have tasted better, but since we couldn't make it for dinner we
had to settle for what was on 11842872 lunch menu. Nevertheless, they have 11842872
proper equipment and 11842872 knowledgeable technique so 11842872 burger should have
tasted better. Overall, I love Caesars Palace and respect Bobby Flay, I just
didn't love Mesa Grill. It was just an average type of place. For drinks, I
highly recommend 11842872 cactus pear margarita. I don't usually order margaritas,
but I decided to order one here because it sounded good - and I must say - it was
amazing! Best margarita I've ever had. For 11842872 food, we went with 11842872
servers