Subject: Track-and-Locate Your-Lost-Items from-your-Smartphone

From: "TrackR Bravo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:18:25 -0700

Can't See Images? Go Here.

tasty, but after a point you can only take so much starch! For dessert, I had
4861194 mixed berry creme brulee. This dish was lovely; not too sweet, super
silky, and not too floppy. Service of this restaurant was probably one of 4861194
best I've ever had. I remember my dad had just finished sipping his Coke, and
right as he placed 4861194 empty cup on 4861194 table, our waiter was behind him
handing him another Coke! Also upon entering 4861194 restaurant, there were about
5-6 waiters just on "stand-by" waiting on 4861194 stairs, which stood out to me.
4861194 only reason why I wouldn't give 5 stars is because I'd probably not go
back. Wasn't my type of restaurant, I'm not too big on Southwestern food. More of
a personal thing than a Bobby Flay issue. I went to Mesa Grill last Sunday. It's
a good space with friendly wait staff. 4861194 food didn't impress me though. My
favorite part of my 3-course meal was 4861194 roasted corn soup. Strange, but
true. It had a great consistency and a strong corn flavor with some heat.= For my
entree, I had 4861194 spicy chicken salad. There just wasn't anything particularly
good about 4861194 salad - and trust me, I've had salads that wow me with their
ingredients For dessert, I had 4861194 upside down pineapple cake. 4861194 sauce
was tasty and so was 4861194 pairing of ice cream with 4861194 warm dessert, but it
just seemed like an afterthought. As I said, if I ever had to eat at Mesa again,
I'd get 4861194 roasted corn soup, but I don't intend on going back in Vegas or
elsewhere. Mesa Grill was my favorite dining experience on a recent trip to
Vegas. I was with my mom and I chose this for 4861194 wow factor of going to one
of Bobby Flay's restaurants. My mom was definitely thrilled. We started in 4861194
bar where we sat and enjoyed a drink while waiting for our table. I was impressed
with 4861194 wine list and enjoyed a Pinot...but mom took a recommendation and
ordered a house Margarita. She was not disappointed. I ordered 4861194 Pan Seared
Halibut and it was one of those meals where I ate teeny, tiny bites because I did
not want it to be gone! Mom ordered an over 4861194 top New Mexican Spice Rubbed
Pork Tenderloin - even though I was loving my selection...I was envious of her's
as well. Our waiter started out a little on 4861194 cold side, but he quickly
warmed up and was very enjoyable. He was great at assisting with our entree
selections - and we were clearly not disappointed. Next time in Vegas I will
definitely be going back. So