Subject: Re: Your background-search is completely online - 4/15/2015

From: Your_Background_Query <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 06:36:10 -0700

Subject: Re: Your background-search is completely online - 4/15/2015
SkkniLe: b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860urb4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860i1267041
To: <[email-masked]>
From: Your_Background_Query <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Ir_Wrhe: b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Body:

Online File Check
.........................................................
Documentation No. 22371922
___________________________________________________
View by 15Apr2015
--------------------------------------------------------

Important Message For: [email-masked] 

The main reason that i am communicating with you right now is to warn you that somebody might have completed a background search on you. You may get further particulars of your background query further down the page.

___________________________________________________
HISTORY ONLINE SEARCH
DATE: 4 March 2015 
TIME: 05:26:07 A.M. CST 
=============================================

Go here now to get added information about your background query,

===================== >  http://startnow.checkstatusrare.ninja

Regards,

Background Specialist Center

*******************************************************

____________________________________________________________________
Change communication status at
http://klkl2.checkstatusrare.ninja
---------------------------------------------
P.O. Box 875, 3263 Et, Av.,Port Lincoln,Australia,9166

1267041 - 22371922 b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860

My friends brought me here to try typical Honduran food. And it was delicioso!!! It's a hole in the wall type of place and they've got posters of Honduran places of interest and soccer memorabilia on the walls. There's lots of order from on the menu - they've got your usual Latin American fare like tacos and such, but being at a Honduran place, I wanted to try Honduran food! I ordered the desayuno tipico hondure??o - the Honduran breakfast. It comes with eggs made to order, frijoles/beans, queso freso (cheese), crema (sour cream), avocado, and platanos fritos (fried plantains). It was SUPER DELICIOUS! Everything tasted so yummy. You can get it without meat or get it with meat, which is your choice of carne asada or the chuleta (pork chop). I asked our server which one she preferred and she recommended the carne asada. It also comes with your choice of flour or corn tortillas. I was so stuffed from my breakfast plate. I think it would have been enough food without the meat. But the ca
 rne asada had a great flavor to it. The meat was a a tad tough, but still tasted great. We also order the baleada super and a pupusa with frijoles. A baleada I think is like a Honduran tortilla that's a little thicker and slightly more fluffy. It comes folded in half and has fillings inside. With the baleada super, it came with frijoles, avocado, and scrambled eggs! This was also really delicious! Next time I'm going to get my own! The pupusa was tasty and came with salsa and curtido.b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860