Subject: Last Chance: Subscribe for ONLY $5

From: "Bloomberg Businessweek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:34:10 -0700

Exclusive Discount: 12 Issues Only $5

Bloomberg Businessweek | Exclusive Discount - 12 Issues Only $5
Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!
You are among a group of top executives selected to receive 12 issues of Bloomberg Businessweek for just $5. Please click below to take advantage of this special online offer.
http://www.tesparg.faith/l/lt122HC3315E302RW/342V909NB1664M139WG106194566KI1123602337

Order Now!

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Don't Miss out.
http://www.tesparg.faith/l/lt122HP3315Y302NF/342C909NF1664C139LY106194566NP1123602337
Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book. 

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections. 
http://www.tesparg.faith/l/lt122OU3315L302FV/342B909GT1664H139QY106194566XM1123602337
If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact: 

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528

View our corporate privacy policy 
http://www.tesparg.faith/l/lt122JT3315P302RN/342M909HQ1664R139OL106194566LO1123602337
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

Copyright 2014-2015 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved

Terms of Use
http://www.tesparg.faith/l/lt122AQ3315J302UM/342Q909AB1664T139KF106194566LT1123602337
Privacy Notice
http://www.tesparg.faith/l/lt122QK3315N302YR/342X909QR1664B139OJ106194566EB1123602337