Subject: 2 DAYS LEFT - Only $5

From: "Bloomberg Businessweek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:38:19 -0700

Exclusive Discount: 12 Issues Only $5

Bloomberg Businessweek | Exclusive Discount - 12 Issues Only $5
Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!
You are among a group of top executives selected to receive 12 issues of Bloomberg Businessweek for just $5. Please click below to take advantage of this special online offer.
http://www.ompeleu.faith/l/lt122EV3254F302WC/342E909YS1663D139DC106194566JP1123602395

Order Now!

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Don't Miss out.
http://www.ompeleu.faith/l/lt122GQ3254T302PU/342K909YM1663T139VH106194566FQ1123602395
Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book. 

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections. 
http://www.ompeleu.faith/l/lt122GU3254P302KF/342C909TJ1663Q139CM106194566CE1123602395
If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact: 

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528

View our corporate privacy policy 
http://www.ompeleu.faith/l/lt122IK3254R302CS/342A909WL1663E139LN106194566EH1123602395
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

Copyright 2014-2015 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved

Terms of Use
http://www.ompeleu.faith/l/lt122WU3254W302DY/342L909WY1663N139DC106194566FA1123602395
Privacy Notice
http://www.ompeleu.faith/l/lt122KR3254Y302YB/342F909QF1663A139TC106194566LF1123602395