Subject: 82 y.O. man... Humiliates, power Companies.

From: "Strings Motor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:03:08 -0700

82-Year-Old Man Humiliates Top Power Companies...

http://www.hx3.click/l/lt3MJ13590G848DC/862VS7526SM82974I593YQ152069843X3501786089

"CRAZY" scientist uncovers one of the biggest secrets of the mankind...

While he was working on a secret project, he discovered a method so
powerful... that it can cut anyone's electric bill by more than 80%.

It's the same device that it was used with great success by the US navy
to propel their ships for millions of miles... without any fuel...

The big energy fat cats almost started another war for not making it public.

http://www.hx3.click/l/lt3RV13590F848CM/862BK7526XE82974P593ET152069843D3501786089

TV's don't want to talk about it... and you're led to believe that it's normal to
pay hundreds of dollars every single month for electricity... when all this time
you would have gotten it for free.

Cut Your Electric Bill By 80% NOW

http://www.hx3.click/l/lt3WE13590P848IC/862CA7526TE82974L593BQ152069843G3501786089

Say a prayer, kiss your loved ones because from today you're entering into
a new world. A world of free energy. 

This is an email advertisement that was sent to you by Strings Generator. If you wish
to no longer receive messages, please click here to unsubscribe.

http://www.hx3.click/l/lc6JE13590A848MX/862RH7526SN82974H593KR152069843X3501786089

44 Main Street, Douglas, South Lanarkshire, U.K.