Subject: TODAY ONLY - Just $5

From: "Bloomberg Businessweek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 06:18:39 -0700

Exclusive Discount: 12 Issues Only $5

Bloomberg Businessweek | Exclusive Discount - 12 Issues Only $5
Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!
You are among a group of top executives selected to receive 12 issues of Bloomberg Businessweek for just $5. Please click below to take advantage of this special online offer.
http://www.belarma.faith/l/lt122KI3652E302EX/342O909SP1665O139SH106194566MQ3108651582

Order Now!

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Don't Miss out.
http://www.belarma.faith/l/lt122NK3652I302CF/342L909LO1665I139UJ106194566DY3108651582
Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book. 

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections. 
http://www.belarma.faith/l/lt122ME3652R302UQ/342C909IF1665Y139NK106194566DI3108651582
If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact: 

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528

View our corporate privacy policy 
http://www.belarma.faith/l/lt122RE3652M302FJ/342I909HI1665E139WX106194566MH3108651582
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

Copyright 2014-2015 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved

Terms of Use
http://www.belarma.faith/l/lt122TC3652B302SR/342K909UQ1665P139BC106194566XA3108651582
Privacy Notice
http://www.belarma.faith/l/lt122BW3652F302NL/342H909GG1665B139IX106194566VY3108651582