Subject: TODAY ONLY - Just $5

From: "Bloomberg Businessweek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:15:41 -0700

Exclusive Discount: 12 Issues Only $5

Bloomberg Businessweek | Exclusive Discount - 12 Issues Only $5
Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!
You are among a group of top executives selected to receive 12 issues of Bloomberg Businessweek for just $5. Please click below to take advantage of this special online offer.
http://www.festeak.faith/l/lt122AG3490M302JR/342H909QU1665S139RB106194566SC1123602323

Order Now!

LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Don't Miss out.
http://www.festeak.faith/l/lt122GB3490L302LY/342U909MM1665R139EG106194566HS1123602323
Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book. 

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections. 
http://www.festeak.faith/l/lt122AG3490E302DJ/342Y909NN1665F139YO106194566MT1123602323
If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact: 

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528

View our corporate privacy policy 
http://www.festeak.faith/l/lt122YN3490B302MV/342V909LI1665Q139BT106194566OD1123602323
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

Copyright 2014-2015 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved

Terms of Use
http://www.festeak.faith/l/lt122SJ3490L302NC/342D909VT1665E139RP106194566OU1123602323
Privacy Notice
http://www.festeak.faith/l/lt122QJ3490O302LX/342O909XI1665Y139WF106194566FJ1123602323