Subject: Re: Your Amazon $50 Valentine's Day customer appreciation reward expires 02/03/16

From: Amazon V-Day Gift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:51:27 -0700

*******************************
$50 Amazon 2016 Voucher
*******************************

Amazon Customer [email-masked]

This week and weekend only we have a $50 Valentine's Day Voucher for all Amazon and Amazon-Prime members. (Expires 04Feb16)

Go here to redeem your Amazon V-Day Voucher today-  http://starthere.phaired.eu/redeem

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon, Earth's Biggest Selection

----------------------------------
Checkout Voucher No. 4634655
Member ID:  XP13204140
----------------------------------

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

___Ap #407-3416 Sem. Av.**Roma**43748**Italy*****
___Update-status at- http://starthere.phaired.eu/discontinue

*****4634655_13204140_13204140.b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860b4e7f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860

Did not have an opportunity to have the food but I wanted to write a quick note about the service. While on a last minute shopping run a couple of us... Like the Root Beer Stands of old.  Call your order in and pick it up fresh and hot.  Everything from shakes to salads, from fried chicken to chili dogs! Excellent choice.  Good food and good service .. Even the house wine was acceptable ..We split a chicken scallopine and grilled veggies and scalloped... I for sure am not a fan of BBQ, but I have to say it was some of the best I have tried. ..The meat (chicken and beef) was cooked just right with the ideal... Outstanding diner atmosphere, food and service! Stop here if you're traveling along I-80. We made the stop on our way to Colorado and glad we did. The order... Its the only place to get suchi in North Platte.  They have delicious bento boxes and Chinese food.  If you don't see what you want on the menu, just ask... Had the lunch special here today (Ruben sandwich and salad bar).
  This place seems very clean and generic. The Ruben was ok and the salad bar was fair.... Good solid food and a nice waitress. What more do you want?....We had the sampler and it was more than we could, left overs for later!....The potato skins were... My favorite thing about going back to McCook is Sehnerts and Mac's!  Nothing beats a Sehnerts bieroc or Sehnerts melt, or apply planter, or southwest pizza,... Family recipes for fall off the bone ribs with delicious sides! Right across from the Railcats stadium, a great place to stop for dinner before the game! The only place in the Hobart area I order pizza from and that is at least 2 times a week. Wonderful place. Regulars to this Lake Street establishment come back for a reason. ..Excellent, professional service with a smile...Awesome small plates and... We came in late on a Sunday night.  The staff had obviously had a busy day but we were welcomed warmly.  Though they were out of some of the items we had... Clean clean clean. Ver
 y good food especially when I'm very picky about my breakfast. Ask for Alfred he was so good. This Denny's much improved my viewpoint... Best Mexican restaurant ever tortillas are made from scratch tostadas are the best been here several times never had a bad plate Good beer and great people.....The hours are a little wonky but it's worth it. ....I strongly encourage any one to try it. well it took a while but my girl and i have found a good  bar b q  joint. i thank you for keeping the old style of bar b q  i love the tips and chicken also... Can't believe we didn't know about this place sooner. Will definitely come back. ..Matthew had the Duck Confti. Rare that he rates something \"5\" Star but he... My favorite! I love love love the quality of food. I eat here as often as I can. Everything on the menu is amazing. If you're in Virginia City Nevada you... How do you review a meal that you won?  ....Well........I have enjoyed Reno Bites Week since it started in 2012. Last fall I won 
 dinner for four at Feast.... So I'm hangin' with my Cuz this last weekend and she suggests happy hour. OK, I'm down with that (as we say in Oakland), but where? Sierra Gold is good for... January 15, 2016 Friday - 1:15 PM for lunch..7 adults....Atmosphere - 5 stars..Food - 5 stars..Service - 5 stars ....Background - This is the second time have been... We finally made to Sparks to try, which some have labeled the best pizza in town, Grimaldi's!  ....We arrived a bit late in the evening to place an order \"to... Thank you for your delicious flavors! The flavors here are sooo good, different and unique flavors for their crawfish that I've never tasted anywhere else,... This location is a little far from my house, but so worth the drive. Went here based off the yelp reviews and was not disappointed at all. The first time me... So checking in at the front desk to get a table. The girl was so funny because she did exactly what most people do when I first introduce myself, she was...-b4e7
 f818d3d056651ff3541ff9cd4860