Subject: Fwd: [dispatch] Possible new work: WebDAV extensions

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:29:35 -0400

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[dispatch] Possible new work: WebDAV extensions
Date: 	Thu, 27 Oct 2016 16:07:07 +0100
From: 	Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: 	DISPATCH <[email-masked]>

Hi,
I've been asked about possibly forming a new WG working on WebDAV
extensions, for example:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-webdav-notifications/
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing/
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-caldav-sharing/
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-carddav-sharing/

I would like to get a sense of whether anybody is going to be interested
in a standalone WG for this. If not, I am likely to ask CALEXT WG (which
depend on many of these) to progress these documents.

Thank you,
Alexey

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:35:22 -0400

Forgot to CC Alexey.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University