Subject: Western Union GlobalPay Payee Manager – Payment Notification

From: PayeeManager Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 08:46:10 -0500

Western Union GlobalPay Payee Manager Payment Notification 

We have initiated a EFT payment to your account, on 2018-01-22 01:07:53Z
(UTC). 

A payment of 71,000.00 USD is scheduled for deposit into your account on
22 Jan, 2018. 

The payment tracking number is:
SOTR3604444 

and references:
PMT FOR JAN 2018 

Please find attached your payment swift copy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Western Union Business Solutions is the premier provider of
business-to-business payment services helping simplify the payment
process for businesses large or small. To learn more about our payment
services, visit us at www.business.westernunion.com. 

(c) 2012 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 

Disclaimer
--------------------------------------------------------------------
We are responsible for the accuracy of this email address. The timing of
funds availability is not guaranteed. Receiving bank fees may apply. 

The information transmitted, including any content in this communication
is confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient
and is the property of The Western Union Company or its affiliates and
subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and delete the original message. Please note
that no contracts or commitments may be concluded on behalf of The
Western Union Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries
(collectively, "WU") by means of email, and no statement or
representation made in this email is binding on behalf of WU. Whilst
this message has been scanned for viruses, WU disclaims any
responsibility or liability for viruses contained therein. It is
therefore recommended that all emails should be scanned for viruses.
Nothing herein should be construed as any provision of services by WU or
its affiliates and subsidiaries to the recipient directly.