Subject: Omega 7's Speed Up Fat Loss (Harvard Study)

From: "Omega Burn Research Study" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 15:13:00 -0800

============================================================
Want to Lose 1-2 Pounds Per Day? Amazing Harvard Study!
============================================================

Harvard Study Reveals Omega 7's Impact on Fat Burning.

It’s so powerful, they are trying to patent it!

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.operatedata.info/l/lt1SL1156BQ69UY/69CP260RS663DQ58IP1150172M839091277

No Longer receive messages about this offer by using this link
http://www.operatedata.info/l/lc2BR1156KU69WC/69NM260SR663HG58UB1150172D839091277
Omega Burn
23638 West Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, Ca 91321

To no further receive newsletters and or email alerts simply continue here
http://www.operatedata.info/unsV1156LX69Y/69D260J663O58R1150172KD839091277
Subscription Management Services
Attn: 4B548
Po Box 34628 Seattle, Washington 98124

APDec. 9, 2011: In this photo provided by the People's Mujahedeen Organization 
of Iran, Iraqi police stand guard outside the opposition group's camp northeast 
of Baghdad, Iraq.The leader of an Iranian dissident group has agreed to 
start relocating refugees who for years have been living in precarious conditions 
in an Iraqi camp.Under an agreement recently struck between the United Nations 
and the Iraqi government, the 3,400 Iranian exiles at a site known 
as Camp Ashraf will move to Camp Liberty -- the former U.S. 
military base near Baghdad -- before making arrangements to leave Iraq and 
resettle elsewhere.Maryam Rajavi, the Paris-based head of the group, averted a potential 
showdown Wednesday by announcing that, "as a gesture of goodwill," 400 residents 
at Ashraf are prepared to go to Camp Liberty "at first opportunity."The 
statement was obtained by Fox News.Before Wednesday, the exiles had not said 
whether they would consent to the U.N. deal.The statement, howe

nto the idea of calendar reform while having to yet again update 
lecture dates and syllabi for his students. He quickly discovered that there 
were calendar-reform advocates with suggestions on how to do away with that 
problem, he said."My heart sank, and I thought, 'Oh my god, I 
don't want to get involved in calendar reform. It's the stupidest waste 
of time. It's hopeless,'" Henry said.But he put the Hanke-Henry calendar online 
anyway, weathered a storm of publicity, and watched nothing come of it. 
This time, he said, he's hoping that the influence of Hanke, the 
economist, will spur real interest in change.To Hanke, the need for a 
new calendar goes beyond the annoyance of out-of-date syllabi. Calculations for interest 
payments, for example, are complicated by the irregularity of months. Different financial 
entities deal with these irregularities differently, meaning that the amount of interest 
accrued depends not just on time, but on who did the calendar-related