Subject: Relief for Your Pain with Cannabis Oil Gummies

From: "CBD Cannabis Gummies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 14:32:43 -0800

===========================================================
Cannabis CBD Products and Updates for [email-masked]
===========================================================

Cannabis Oil Gummies Provide Many Health Benefits...

Plus They're Now 100% Legal in All 50 States!

Click Here to Read More >>
http://www.dogsgrab.info/l/lt1RW1154DS17HN/17X46WF209AI58H1150172U839091275

Relieves:

- Pain
- Stress
- Anxiety

and More!

Take [email-masked] out from receiving emails about this offer by visiting here
http://www.dogsgrab.info/l/lc2MG1154CV17GT/17P46RX209OF58Q1150172H839091275
Cbd Gummies, 7064 Sampey Rd, Unit 6 Groveland FL 34736 USA

To no longer get newsletters and email Alerts from this list kindly continue here
http://www.dogsgrab.info/unsC1154LM17CL/17RC46V209B58X1150172Y839091275
Email Subscription Manager
Po Box 96503 Washington, DC 20090

KABUL, Afghanistan  France says 2 members of the French Foreign Legion 
have been killed in Afghanistan.A statement from the office of French President 
Nicolas Sarkozy says a solider in the Afghan National Army opened fire 
on the troops Thursday.The shooting is the latest in a series of 
attacks by members of the Afghan security forces against their coalition partners. 
Such attacks have raised fears of increased Taliban infiltration of the Afghan 
police and army as NATO speeds up the training of the security 
forces.This year has been the most deadly for French forces in Afghanistan 
since an international operation began there in 2001.