Subject: Omega 7's Trigger Weight Loss (Harvard Study)

From: "Omega Burn Research Study" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:50:45 -0800

============================================================
Want to Lose 1-2 Pounds Per Day? Amazing Harvard Study!
============================================================

Harvard Study Reveals Omega 7's Impact on Fat Burning.

It’s so powerful, they are trying to patent it!

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.webuplift.info/l/lt1RH983UT69GL/69WV260BC664AU56WD1150172W839091395

No Longer get notifications from this advertiser by going here
http://www.webuplift.info/l/lc2UV983EL69GG/69SJ260QR664XI56YJ1150172J839091395
Omega Burn
23638 West Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, Ca 91321

No further receive newsletters and or email alerts simply continue here
http://www.webuplift.info/unsU983NL69R/69H260O664I56G1150172MM839091395
List Management Services
Attn: 48S48
PO Box 55071 Boston, Massachusetts 02205

yers of the skin  in her damaged leg. The bacteria had 
entered Aimee's body through the gash she had received during the zip 
lining accident.RELATED: Necrotizing Fasciitis (Flesh-Eating Bacteria) - Treatment OverviewThe surgeons advised me 
that they wanted to try to save her leg, but at this 
point saving her life took precedence, Aimees father wrote on the Facebook 
page. They removed all of the infected tissue and advised that she 
would have limited, if any use of her leg.Aimee was then airlifted 
to JMS Burn Center in Augusta, Ga., where doctors rushed her into 
surgery and performed a high-hip amputation of her left leg. After surgery, 
Copeland suffered cardiac arrest, but the doctors were able to resuscitate her. 
It was at this point that the doctors told Copeland and his 
wife that Aimees chances of survival were slim to none.We actually sat 
down with her cardio pulmonologist, Copeland said. I understand he was try 
to paint a realistic picture, but he really

toll was likely to rise.More than 370 people also were wounded in 
the attack, according to the ministry, which is in charge of the 
country's internal security. It said the explosives weighed more than 1,000 kilograms 
(2,200 pounds).The U.S. condemned the attack, with State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland 
saying "any and all violence that results in the indiscriminate killing and 
injury of civilians is reprehensible and cannot be justified."Central Damascus is under 
the tight control of forces loyal to President Bashar Assad but has 
been struck by several bomb attacks, often targeting security installations or convoys, 
since the revolt against him began in March 2011.But the previous attacks 
happened on a weekend when many people stay home from work, making 
it less likely for civilians to be killed. Thursday's blast was similar 
to attacks waged by al-Qaida in Iraq, which would bolster past allegations 
by top U.S. intelligence officials that the terror net