Subject: Clear-Up Your Toenail Fungus

From: "Toenail Fungus Cure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 14:07:18 -0800

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A brand new FDA compliant treatment Fights toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as little as 7 days!

Go Here for More >>
http://www.leadkey.info/l/lt1G1196EJ50NV/50K196HG588U60JP1150172L839091420

It blew my mind when I figured out how dangerous toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving messages about this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.leadkey.info/l/lc2E1196WI50WH/50X196DC588Y60WN1150172F839091420
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

To no longer receive notifications from this list kindly continue here >>
http://www.leadkey.info/unsI1196S50H/50AS196Q588X60XU1150172W839091420
Mailing Subscription Management Services
Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

APDecember 13, 2011: Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State assistant football coach 
charged with sexually abusing boys, leaves the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte, 
Pa.STATE COLLEGE, Pa.  Former board members of Jerry Sandusky's charity say 
its CEO never told them about a 2002 shower incident that is 
the focus of child sexual abuse charges against the retired Penn State 
assistant coach. If they knew Sandusky had been banned from bringing kids 
on campus, they say they could have taken steps to better protect 
children a decade ago."Not one thing was said to us," said Bradley 
P. Lunsford, a Centre County judge who served on the Second Mile 
board between 2001 and 2005. "Not a damn thing."If more information had 
been given to board members, they "would have asked the follow-up question: 
Why? You don't know? Who knows? Who can we talk to? Has 
this been reported to the police?" Lunsford said. "I guarantee you there 
would have been a competition among all those