Subject: Omega 7's Trigger Fat Loss (Harvard Study)

From: "Omega Burn Research Study" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:44:45 -0800

============================================================
Want to Lose 1-2 Pounds Per Day? Amazing Harvard Study!
============================================================

Harvard Study Reveals Omega 7's Impact on Fat Burning.

It’s so powerful, they are trying to patent it!

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.artsroot.info/l/lt1ON933XS69KT/69VR260WX662VF53VK1150172S3007177575

No further get messages regarding this advertiser by going here
http://www.artsroot.info/l/lc2WX933OV69PA/69VH260DA662VQ53AQ1150172E3007177575
Omega Burn
23638 West Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, Ca 91321

To no further get updates simply visit here
http://www.artsroot.info/unsV933TL69T/69B260J662E53W1150172VT3007177575
Subscription Management Department
Attn: 4B54B
PO Box 025250 Miami, FL 33102

ources tell us producers are hoping to get the show on the 
air in the next few months.

ocrat and a 44-year-old truck driver, who voted for Obama in 2008 
and intends to support him again.Robin Dein, a 54-year-old homemaker, who is 
an independent, said she supported Republican John McCain in 2008 and has 
not been impressed with Obama's economic policies. She intends to support Romney 
if he wins the Republican nomination."(Obama) spent the first part of his 
presidency blaming Bush for everything, not that he was innocent, and now 
his way of solving anything is by spending more money," she said.Despite 
the soft level of support, many are uncertain whether a Republican president 
would be a better choice. Asked whom they would support next November, 
47 percent of adults favored Obama compared with 46 percent for Romney, 
a former Massachusetts governor. Against Gingrich, the president holds a solid advantage, 
receiving 51 percent compared with 42 percent for the former leader of 
the House.The potential matchups paint a better picture for the president am