Subject: Ease Your Stress with Cannabis Oil Gummies

From: "CBD Cannabis Gummies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 14:09:57 -0800

===========================================================
Cannabis CBD Products and Updates for [email-masked]
===========================================================

Cannabis Oil Gummies Provide a Ton of Health Benefits...

Plus They're Now 100% Legal in All 50 States!

Go Here to Read More >>
http://www.choicelistener.info/l/lt1PH1087YO17IH/17V46XX208VC58C1150172X839091406

Relieves:

- Pain
- Stress
- Anxiety

and More!

Option [email-masked] out from receiving messages from this offer by going here
http://www.choicelistener.info/l/lc2SA1087YG17LS/17G46MW208HQ58J1150172X839091406
Cbd Gummies, 7064 Sampey Rd, Unit 6 Groveland FL 34736 USA

No longer receive email Alerts from this list kindly continue here
http://www.choicelistener.info/unsO1087GT17KG/17RH46I208V58H1150172H839091406
Email List Management Svcs
Mail Box 37635 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19101

Friends of Alexis Marron, 18, have created a "Red in Remembrance" Facebook 
page in his honor.Relatives and friends of a suburban Chicago teenager who 
officials say was killed over the holiday weekend in Mexico held a 
memorial in his honor on Tuesday.Prosecutors in Mexico's Michoacan state said Tuesday 
that a burned car holding the remains of three young men was 
found on a roadside on Christmas Eve. An employee of the prosecutors' 
office who wasn't authorized to be quoted by name says one teen 
has been identified as 18-year-old Alexis Marron.The 18-year-old's body was found in 
the trunk of a burned out car in a small town about 
80 miles southeast of Guadalajara on Christmas Eve. Mexican authorities said Marron 
and two friends were burned alive in an area that's plagued by 
a gang turf war."It was really sad. Everybody is depressed. We just 
can't get over it -- a terrible, terrible death," said friend Juan 
Mestizo.Marron had worked all summer to afford the trip t