Subject: Off-Grid Electricity with Home Made Tesla Device

From: "Tesla's Off-Grid System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:03:57 -0800

=================================================
Off-Grid Electricity with New DIY Tesla Device!
=================================================

Tesla's Free Energy Device Goes Public!

Save up to 87% on Electric Bills Without Solar Panels!

Visit Here for Details >>
http://www.angleeffect.info/l/lt1VT1103CQ74QJ/74CN270I683B58XP1150172SJ839091272

(...And Share With EVERYONE...)

Take webdav-archive out from getting notifications about this offer by going here >>
http://www.angleeffect.info/l/lc2UO1103LI74OX/74XR270V683P58GO1150172AX839091272
Tesla Off-Grid
23638 W. Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, CA 91321

To no longer receive notifications from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.angleeffect.info/unsI1103N74WB/74YU270V683AR58N1150172I839091272
Email Subscription Mgmt Services
Post Office Box 66738 Saint Louis, Missouri 63166

APJuly 15: Venezuela President Hugo Chavez waves flanked by his daughters Rosa 
Virginia, right, and Gabriela, after he announced he will return to Cuba 
Saturday to begin a new phase of cancer treatment that will include 
chemotherapy at Miraflores presidential palace in Caracas, Venezuela.CARACAS, Venezuela  Venezuelan President 
Hugo Chavez hinted Friday that the U.S. may be behind several cases 
of cancer affecting South American leaders, including his own, and called the 
situation "very strange."According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Chavez, a frequent critic of the 
U.S., said in a nationally televised speech to the military, "It's very 
difficult to explain, even with the law of probabilities, what has been 
happening to some of us in Latin America."Would it be so strange 
that they've invented technology to spread cancer and we won't know about 
it for 50 years?"Chavez was diagnosed with cancer last June and has 
been traveling to Cuba for treatment and chemotherapy.

reets went still again for a three-minute period of silence. Heads bowed, 
workers paused next to a green train and bystanders stopped where they 
were, some standing next to their bicycles, as trains and boats sirens 
blew their horns, according to state media.      

  Crocodile Tears in North Korea?Thousands line Kim Jong-Il's funeral procession 
routeDec. 28, 2011: North Korea's next leader, Kim Jong Un, center, salutes 
beside the hearse carrying the body of his late father and North 
Korean leader Kim Jong Il during the funeral procession in Pyongyang, North 
Korea.