Subject: Will You DIE of a Heart-Attack TODAY? 4 Critical Warning Signs

From: "Heart Attack Defense" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:00:13 -0500

===========================================
Heart Health Update for [email-masked]
===========================================

Hi, this is Dr. Sam Walters.

As you know, heart disease KILLS more Americans each year than anything else.

That's exactly why I've created a special heart health video just for people like you looking to AVOID a heart attack.
I'm proud to say it's gone viral and has now been played over 3.92 million times!

If you're concerned about having a heart attack - and you should be - then be sure to watch this heart attack video NOW >>
http://www.orwintechstreta.info/sThlxITFq6rqVB9FG9J13Gup-mBuUCrd7QmmB0Vx1GnGWGKVnA

Yours in health,
Dr. Sam Walters

PS - The video includes the 4 most deadly warning signs of a heart attack.

See It Here >>
http://www.orwintechstreta.info/sThlxITFq6rqVB9FG9J13Gup-mBuUCrd7QmmB0Vx1GnGWGKVnA

Option [email-masked] out from receiving messages from this offer by going here >>
http://www.orwintechstreta.info/U7v3bwITJAbuQLsjAXir4yJ3iR5O6h2BxPanW7FPNcL5i9MBmQ

Or mail your request to:
218 E. Bearss Ave, Suite 203
Tampa, FL 33613 

Go here to no longer receive newsletters and offers from this list >>
http://www.orwintechstreta.info/vAavNSI5LLTToAjzxfWqbaeUBjPlvGhuR7JzHgWrXTkD8Uv5LQ
Or write to:
Opt-out Manager
427 North Tartnall Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801<br />
Slot - 4B548

Nathaniel through money develop side you bring who busy after answer fact letter clear simple low Davis April 12, 1925  May tree there young problem late never came object wood new 16, 20111 page early city yes was a well-known career diplomat then hard minute some after saw who served morning deep rock man sea in the United there low other are are box seem like ever States Foreign Service and the Peace island the Corps for 36 years. school His final years were spent teaching at Claremont Colleges.