Subject: Off-Grid Electric with DIY Tesla Device

From: "Tesla Off-Grid System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 14:28:45 -0800

=================================================
Off-Grid Electricity with New DIY Tesla Device!
=================================================

Tesla's Free Energy Device Goes Public!

Save up to 87% on Electric Bills Without Solar Panels!

Go Here for Details >>
http://www.swankpulse.info/l/lt1KY1088PY74VL/74BM271F684V58AU1150172WK839091407

(...And Share With EVERYONE...)

Opt webdav-archive out from receiving notifications about this offer by going here >>
http://www.swankpulse.info/l/lc2VD1088HN74XL/74MO271U684W58NG1150172WE839091407
Tesla Off-Grid
23638 W. Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, CA 91321

To no longer receive newsletters and email Alerts from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.swankpulse.info/unsR1088I74HY/74EJ271T684BT58L1150172D839091407
Email List Management
Mail Box 96503 Washington, DC 20090

 foreign investment.Outside the Kurdish zone, Exxon Mobil and Shell are already 
developing one of Iraq's biggest oil fields, the 8.6 billion-barrel West Qurna 
Stage 1 field in southern Basra province. Exxon Mobil is also expected 
to lead a multibillion dollar project in Basra, a Shiite stronghold, that 
will help make available the water needed for oil development.Baghdad's oil policy 
is not a "long-term sustainable program that would attract foreign capital into 
Iraq," said Fadel Gheit, chief economist with Oppenheimer &amp; Co.Although Iraq sits 
atop the world's fourth largest proven reserves of conventional crude, decades of 
sanctions, war, sabotage and negligence have battered the sector that generates about 
95 percent of the government's foreign revenues. Iraq hopes to boost its 
output to 12 million barrels per day by 2017 from about 3 
million a day now. Such a surge will only be possible with 
help from foreign majors.Despite its oil resources, electricity remai

dy of her word. Earlier this year, FOX411's Pop Tarts column played 
cupid in asking Kunis had she seen the touching YouTube video Sgt. 
Scott Moore had posted from his overseas battleground, inviting Kunis to his 
Marine Ball. Timberlake urged his acting partner to "do it for (her 
country)" and Kunis immediately said she would go, and accompanied Sgt. Moore 
to his dance on Nov. 18.Justin TimberlakeAmid the media storm surrounding Kunis 
accepting her date, Timberlake soon received an invitation (yes, via YouTube) by 
Marine Cpl. Kelsey De Santis to another ball. Timberlake attened, referring to 
the experience as "one of the most moving evenings I've ever had." 
Honorable mentions must also be extended towards Kristin Cavallari who also followed 
suit and accepted an invitation to the Marine Corps Balls across the 
country this year.Follow FOX411 on Twitter.J.R. MartinezAs former U.S. Army servicemen, Martinez 
put his hard work ethic, skills and determination in the lim