Subject: Your Doctor Say You Have High Blood-Pressure?

From: "Reduce Blood-Pressure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 17:09:06 -0800

=======================================================
Blood Pressure Health Update for [email-masked]
=======================================================

How to Get Off Blood-Pressure Medication?

Americans taking blood pressure prescriptions are
being urged to watch the eye-opening video below.

Blood pressure can be reduced up to
75 points without Drugs or Side Effects.

See The Step-By-Step Process Here >>
http://www.strongdyne.info/l/lt1V935KQ66H/66H253DA654X53R1150172Q3007177580

Take [email-masked] out from getting notifications about this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.strongdyne.info/l/lc2Q935NF66D/66S253FB654H53E1150172Q3007177580
Striction Blood Pressure
427 North Tatnall Street, Suite 73055
Wilmington, De 19801

Go here to no longer receive newsletters and offers from this list >>
http://www.strongdyne.info/unsA935N66M/66X253A654D53F1150172I3007177580
Or send a letter to:
Opt-out Department
427 North Tartnall Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801<br />
Mailbox - 4854B

inly hope that's right because if the Russians have provided Iran with 
sophisticated jamming equipment it means a lot else is at risk too."Of 
course, given the secretive nature of the mission and the RQ-170 drone 
itself, the truth may never emerge -- and may even be something 
purely mundane."It's entirely possible the aircraft ran out of gas and malfunctioned 
independent of any Iranian electronic interference," Trimble told FoxNews.com.Predators, Demons and More: 
The Wide World of DronesUnmanned drones get more sophisticated with each generation 
-- faster, stronger, smarter. Here's the current crew of killer and recon 
drones, and a few from the future.

 list. Each alleged violation could result in a $5,000 fine.Foley and 
Sytek said they had received Gingrich pre-recorded political phone calls in recent 
days. Both are on the do-not-call list.Gingrich's campaign denied wrongdoing. But the 
issue highlights a larger challenge for Gingrich in New Hampshire and elsewhere.He 
had little organization in early voting states until very recently and scrambled 
to hire staff in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Iowa after his 
poll numbers began to rise. Some staffers have been given great autonomy 
to run state-based campaigns, despite having little experience.Gingrich's New Hampshire director, for 
example, is 29-year-old tea party activist Andrew Hemmingway, who had never worked 
on a campaign before being asked to run Gingrich's operation in the 
state with the nation's first presidential primary on Jan. 10."I understand that 
the Gingrich staff is somewhat young and inexperienced, but the rules are 
the rules," said Foley, wh