Subject: Wipe-Out Embarrassing Toenail Fungus

From: "Toenail_Fungus_Help" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:06:08 -0800

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A brand new FDA compliant treatment Fights toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as little as 7 days!

Go Here for More >>
http://www.dog4dogs.info/l/lt1U1342AR50HE/50K352IV819O60QS1150172R839091417

It blew my mind when I figured out how toxic toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Take [email-masked] out from receiving messages about this advertiser by using this link >>
http://www.dog4dogs.info/l/lc2B1342EP50LF/50L352OQ819F60LH1150172C839091417
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

No longer get notifications from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.dog4dogs.info/unsK1342R50N/50SQ352C819L60LW1150172E839091417
Mailing Subscription Mgmt Services
Pobox 105603 Atlanta, Georgia 30348

computers and digital cameras, authorities said.Officers who interviewed Doby at his home 
in Pennsylvania earlier this week said he admitted his relationship with Crain 
and that he communicated with her via Skype and received photos of 
young girls in their underwear, according to the affidavit.Crain and Doby apparently 
met when she was a student and he was a professor at 
Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee between 1985 and 1987, Smothermon said. Although 
Smothermon did not disclose the nature of their relationship, court records show 
investigators found evidence of numerous "sexual chats" between the two on Crain's 
computer."Our community is distressed by the alleged crimes," Marty O'Gwynn, assistant to 
the president at OBU said in a statement. "Our thoughts and prayers 
are with the victims and their families."George Wright, an attorney for the 
families of some of the alleged victims in the case, said both 
parents and the children are "traumatized.""They're h