Subject: Tired of Dealing with High Blood-Pressure?

From: "Lower Blood-Pressure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 15:47:43 -0800

=======================================================
Blood Pressure Health Update for [email-masked]
=======================================================

How to Get Off Blood-Pressure Medication?

Americans taking blood pressure prescriptions are
being urged to watch the eye-opening video below.

Blood pressure can be reduced up to
75 points without Drugs or Side Effects.

See The Step-By-Step Process Here >>
http://www.fablymade.info/l/lt1L1213GL66J/66U254WT652T60M1150172P3104455073

Option [email-masked] out from getting ads about this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.fablymade.info/l/lc2G1213IV66I/66D254HE652V60F1150172U3104455073
Striction Blood Pressure
427 North Tatnall Street, Suite 73055
Wilmington, De 19801

Go here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.fablymade.info/unsB1213T66O/66P254A652A60B1150172V3104455073
Or send a letter to:
List Manager
538 West 21st Street Houstin, Texas 77008<br />
Slot - 48S48

 subsidiary of the Better World Fund, originally funded by billionaire Ted 
Turner to further the U.N.s agenda, and whose board is heavily studded 
with current and former U.N. officials and officeholders. (Many of the same 
board members also sit on the board of the U.N. Foundation, which 
Turner also chairs, and which fund-raises and creates partnerships to support U.N. 
initiatives.)All of those groups vociferously oppose any notion of using U.S. financial 
contributions to the U.N. as a club in the reform effort.Exactly the 
opposite approach, however, is taken by Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, chair of the House 
International Affairs committee, and one of the world organizations sharpest congressional critics, 
who insists that the U.N. is fundamentally flawed and needs fundamental reform, 
not tactical tinkering.While I appreciate Ambassador Torsellas efforts, she told Fox News, 
from the beginning the administrations strategy has fallen short of the fundamental 
reforms we n

 after voting in 1997 to set up the Edinburgh-based Scottish Parliament. 
But some Scots want to go further and make the nation of 
5 million people an independent country within the European Union.Salmond, who leads 
the separatist Scottish National Party, said that independence would bring "a new, 
more modern relationship between the nations of these islands -- a partnership 
of equals."He said an independent Scotland would keep Queen Elizabeth II as 
head of state, but would not send troops to Afghanistan and would 
order the removal of nuclear weapons from Scottish soil.