Subject: Could You DIE of a Heart-Attack This Month? 4 Important Signs

From: "Heart Attack Defense" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:36:55 -0800

===============================================
Heart Health Update for [email-masked]
===============================================

Hi, this is Dr. Sam Walters.

As you know, heart disease KILLS more Americans each year than anything else.

That's exactly why I've created a special heart health video just for people like you looking to AVOID a heart attack.
I'm proud to say it's gone viral and has now been played over 3.92 million times!

If you're concerned about having a heart attack - and you should be - then be sure to watch this heart attack video NOW >>
http://www.alinete.info/l/lt4L1369PL5DC/5VE15PY826X60SC1150172Q3427600450

Yours in health,
Dr. Sam Walters

PS - The video includes the 4 most deadly warning signs of a heart attack.

See It Here >>
http://www.alinete.info/l/lt4J1369XX5SX/5XM15DP826Y60SL1150172X3427600450

Option [email-masked] out from getting notifications from this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.alinete.info/l/lc6W1369OU5AN/5BR15OB826M60RR1150172X3427600450

Or mail your request to:
218 E. Bearss Ave, Suite 203
Tampa, FL 33613 

Visit here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.alinete.info/unsSR1369QG5X/5J15FQ826WG60CG1150172JJ3427600450
Or write to:
Opt-out Department
538 West 21st Street Houstin, Texas 77008<br />
Box - 4B548

nd that allowing more visitors would put the nation at greater risk."Everybody 
would like to find a way to admit as many people as 
possible to visit here providing that they visit and then go home," 
said Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration 
Studies, an anti-immigration group based in Washington, D.C."A lot of consular officers 
underestimate how much people want to come and live here," she said.Nearly 
7.6 million nonimmigrant visas were issued in 2001, compared with fewer than 
6.5 million in 2010. The number of visa applicants also dropped sharply 
after 2001. Those combined forces pushed the U.S. share of global travelers 
down to 12 percent last year, from 17 percent before 2001.The proposed 
immigration overhaul has largely been driven by the U.S. Travel Association, the 
tourism industry's lobbying giant, and has been endorsed by business titans such 
as the National Retail Federation, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, and Walt