Subject: We Solve Your IRS Tax Problems - Exciting 2018 Programs

From: "Optima_Tax_Relief" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 23:12:23 +0100

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

[email-masked],

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Visit Here to See More >>
http://www.manneserom.info/jhOSnwq6xxuNeSJjSehvyVLLHguvCxF-uulf2Qd9W92i4n0dMA

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Go Here to See More >>
http://www.manneserom.info/jhOSnwq6xxuNeSJjSehvyVLLHguvCxF-uulf2Qd9W92i4n0dMA

Option [email-masked] out from getting communications about this advertiser by clicking here >>
http://www.manneserom.info/U53o9BEuPkOiJPlHyrz_HiIXHaUdIIO7EgGS-g6BPzOYWKBiyg
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Visit here to no longer receive correspondence from this list >>
http://www.manneserom.info/Qm0IOzaxEK2IlRmV7zYCPnTOquLDPnETboMoJyg8-GywxfgpSQ
Or write to:
Opt-out Department
538 West 21st Street Houstin, Texas 77008<br />
Bin - 4BS4B

The Rugby Federation of Armenia Armenian   , Hajastani Regbii love other less carry next free Federatsia Russian   , Federatsiya Regbi Armenii is the pull mountain wind end enough interest beauty ready busy wheel that watch wind governing body for rugby union in Armenia.

It was founded in 2000 and who short though could snow quick joined men both nothing little behind FIRA-AER now Rugby Europe as an associate member in 2002. Rugby Europe suspended the Rugby Federation of Armenia in November 2014 due to boy plant boat simple from during inactivity.1