Subject: Reduce Blood-Pressure up to 75 Points

From: "Blood Pressure Reduction Update" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:46:07 -0800

Blood Pressure Health Update for [email-masked]:

How to Get Off Blood-Pressure Medication?

Americans taking blood pressure prescriptions are
being urged to watch the eye-opening video below.

Blood pressure can be reduced up to
7[[numbers:1]] points without Drugs or Side Effects.

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.beauces.info/l/lt1OS1373C83KW/83S400F844I60U1150172BE2860700008

Opt [email-masked] out from getting notifications about this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.beauces.info/l/lc2YE1373V83OJ/83V400T844O60K1150172SW2860700008
Striction Blood Pressure
427 North Tatnall Street, Suite 73055
Wilmington, De 19801

Continue here to no longer receive newsletters from this list >>
http://www.beauces.info/unsHL1373LL83XK/83E400G844TY60H1150172AG2860700008
Or write to:
Opt-out Department
382 North East 191st Street Miami, Floride 33179<br />
Bin - 4B54B

sed physicians can perform abortions before the fetus is deemed capable of 
surviving outside the womb, and abortions of viable fetuses are permitted to 
protect the life or health of the mother or if the fetus 
has serious genetic abnormalities. Doctors generally consider fetuses to be viable starting 
around 23 weeks.Anti-abortion activists hailed the arrests of Brigham and Riley."These two 
individuals are now where they belong and should be in jail for 
the rest of their lives," the Rev. Frank Pavone, national director of 
Priests for Life, said in a statement. "Even those who believe abortion 
should be legal can join with us to stop the out-of-control practices 
of people like Brigham and Riley."