Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Exceptional Quality)

From: "Apache 400 Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:44:27 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.roadsterrific.info/l/lt1U1340R6JG/6BV19J736E60G1150172I839091415

Take [email-masked] out from getting notifications regarding this advertiser by going here
http://www.roadsterrific.info/l/lc2H1340T6ET/6LV19R736W60J1150172T839091415
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer get notifications from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.roadsterrific.info/unsP1340VK6M/6N19T736UO60RE1150172U839091415
Email Subscription Mgr
Box 660675 Dallas, Texas 75266

enting policies to protect freedom of expression, association and religion and due 
process of law."The military took over in Egypt after longtime President Hosni 
Mubarak was ousted in a popular revolt in February. On Friday, Egypt 
held its second round of parliamentary elections.The legislation restricts aid to Pakistan 
until the secretary can certify that Islamabad is cooperating on counterterrorism, including 
taking steps to prevent terrorist groups such as the Haqqani network from 
operating in the country. The amount was unspecified in the legislation as 
Congress gave the Obama administration flexibility to figure out the funds.A separate 
defense bill would freeze $700 million for Pakistan until the defense secretary 
provides Congress a report on how Islamabad is countering the threat of 
improvised explosive devices.The bill continues the same restrictions on aid to the 
Palestinian Authority, requiring the secretary to certify that it is committed to 
a peacef