Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Exceptional Quality)

From: "Apache 400 Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:57:42 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.uleashyourconfidence.info/l/lt1X1352D6YB/6FI19W736O60I1150172N839091287

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving communications from this offer by visiting here
http://www.uleashyourconfidence.info/l/lc2T1352L6HS/6YB19V736Y60S1150172M839091287
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer receive newsletters and email Alerts from this list kindly continue here >>
http://www.uleashyourconfidence.info/unsH1352GR6H/6L19Q736IS60YH1150172I839091287
Email List Management
Mail Box 803338 Chicago, Illinois 60680

rom the fire, the Defense Ministry and Foreign Ministry said, and Norway's 
Radiation Protection Authority across the border reported it has not measured any 
increased radioactivity.The governor in Finnmark, Norway's northeastern province that borders Russia, and 
the radiation agency complained about the Russian response."There have been problems to 
get clear information from the Russian side," Gunnar Kjoennoey told Norwegian broadcaster 
NRK. "We have an agreement to exchange information in such cases, but 
there has been no information from the Russian side so far."Russia's military 
says the blaze started on wooden scaffolding and then engulfed the sub's 
outer hull. The vessel's nuclear reactor had been shut down and its 
nuclear-tipped missiles and other weapons had been unloaded before dry-dock repairs, it 
said.Toxic fumes from the blaze had spread to the town of Roslyakovo 
where the shipyard is located, but officials said there was no need 
to evacuate local res