Subject: Are You Returning 7% on Your Savings?

From: "Annuities" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 04:03:08 +0100

Annuities.com

[email-masked], Not Getting 7% On Your Savings?

Get The Highest Guaranteed Return on Your Retirement!

* Find Annuities That Yield 7% or More with NO Market Risk
* Compare Hundreds of Customized Annuities in Minutes
* Pre-Screened A+ Companies

Learn All About It Here >>
http://www.jadinate.info/6ObGxnQ4Fsu2Olf1FCv4PuvDzMjktF5oWIxhci1HYLwOJ0C5fw

Take [email-masked] out from getting emails about this offer by clicking here >>
http://www.jadinate.info/uFfQBljxSlCHoik-95kzI03i7VJBZbypzp3UO1ThY5my8iBDDA
Annuities com 3104 Hawthorne Ave. Larkspur, CA 94939

*Optional lifetime income benefit riders are used to calculate lifetime payments only and not available for cash
surrender or in a death benefit unless specified in the annuity contract. Product information such as
Surrender Yields, Premiums, Riders, Fees and Withdrawal provisions vary by product and
by state, and will be provided by a licensed Annuity Agent. You should read all insurance contract
disclosures carefully before making a purchase. This information does not represent tax, legal, or investment tips. 

View here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.jadinate.info/T0I9qt03El2cjbQuwC8JGSrB2jI_6VKBxz3LSI6IxWs8tmh2jg
Or write to:
List Manager
15500 South West Jay Street Beavertoon, Oregon 97006<br />
Box - 4854B

Yeelanna an Aboriginal word meaning Local late unit kind pound Spring picture mark head some is a town on the Lower Eyre Peninsula in South Australia located 77 kilometres 48160mi north of Port Lincoln.3 yet see children with let island come It is on the Tod Highway and Eyre Peninsula Railway between Lock and Cummins.