Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Superb Quality)

From: "Apache_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:25:33 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.propply.info/l/lt1E1345T6ID/6RT309N736I60F1150172F839091267

Take [email-masked] out from getting emails from this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.propply.info/l/lc2O1345G6QC/6ML309F736Y60J1150172K839091267
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer get newsletters and updates from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.propply.info/unsA1345IH6E/6E309P736HX60JW1150172H839091267
Mailing Subscription Mgmt Services
Box 10188 Newark, New Jersey 07101

 contacted at Pyongyang's Koryo Hotel said hotel staff were in tears.Asian 
stock markets moved lower amid the news, which raises the possibility of 
increased instability on the divided Korean peninsula.South Korea's Kospi index was down 
3.9 percent at 1,767.89 and Japan's Nikkei 225 index fell 0.8 percent 
to 8,331.00. Hong Kong's Hang Seng slipped 2 percent to 17,929.66 and 
the Shanghai Composite Index dropped 2 percent to 2,178.75.Kim ruled North Korea 
with an iron fist for 17 years. He succeeded his father, revered 
North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, after the elder Kim's death in 
1994. The nation remains one of the last remnants of the Cold 
War era, and is heavily isolated.Kim maintained absolute control of his country 
and kept the world on edge with erratic decisions regarding the country's 
nuclear weapons program.North Korean legend has it that Kim was born on 
Mount Paektu, one of Korea's most cherished sites, in 1942, a birth 
heralded in the heavens by a p