Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Premium Quality)

From: "Stealth Glasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:42:23 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.seokore.info/l/lt1U1357U6DX/6KJ21F736C60E1150172D3427600442

Take [email-masked] out from receiving ads regarding this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.seokore.info/l/lc2S1357D6VJ/6MV21U736B60X1150172M3427600442
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer receive notifications from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.seokore.info/unsM1357XM6I/6U21Q736GI60CN1150172M3427600442
Email List Mgmt
Po Box 4668 New York, New York 10163

mptive move, the committee backed an amendment by Rep. Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., 
prohibiting any spending on implementing an international agreement on activities in space 
unless the pact has been ratified by the Senate or authorized by 
law.The idea of another round of domestic base closings lost by a 
44-18 vote. Lawmakers have challenged the savings from previous closings. Defense Secretary 
Leon Panetta had proposed two rounds, but there's no enthusiasm in Congress 
for that during an election year.The committee chairman, Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon, 
R-Calif., said the legislation represents a "modest" increase over the administration's proposal 
and "actively rebuilds the military within the constrained resources available to us."Smith 
said he was pleased that the bill includes new conditions on providing 
aid to Pakistan. "It is imperative that Pakistan support our counterterrorism efforts," 
he said.Election-year maneuvering over the size of the Pentagon budget is unf