Subject: Off-the-Grid Home Energy with Home-Made Tesla Device!

From: "Tesla Off-Grid System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 15:57:02 -0800

=================================================
Off-Grid Electricity with New DIY Tesla Device!
=================================================

Tesla's Free Energy Device Goes Public!

Save up to 87% on Electric Bills Without Solar Panels!

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.wego4shop.info/l/lt1OV1312IN74RI/74RS271X813I58SK1150172NM2503498935

(...And Share With EVERYONE...)

Option webdav-archive out from receiving communications from this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.wego4shop.info/l/lc2HP1312YR74RE/74PS271J813L58KA1150172IS2503498935
Tesla Off-Grid
23638 W. Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, CA 91321

No longer receive updates from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.wego4shop.info/unsD1312H74XB/74RQ271O813FF58W1150172G2503498935
Mailing List Mgr
Post Office Box 105603 Atlanta, Georgia 30348

of newsletters dating back to the 1980s that bore Paul's name and 
contained a string of racially charged statements.Paul has denied writing those statements 
and told Fox News last week that they made up just a 
tiny fraction of the newsletter content, which were devoted to monetary policy 
and other issues.Paul earlier had launched a tough ad against Gingrich accusing 
him of "serial hypocrisy," but Gingrich said the newsletters undercut his message."He's 
attacking me for serial hypocrisy and he spent 10 years earning money 
out of a newsletter that had his name, that he didn't notice," 
Gingrich said on CNN. "Now all I'm saying is I think he's 
got to come up with some very straight, very straight answers to 
get somebody to take him seriously."Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum also had 
some choice words for Paul on the campaign trail.On Tuesday, he described 
Paul as an unproductive member of Congress who is "left of Barack 
Obama" on national security.Texas Gov

ttance to a public hospital without permission from a male guardian.The country 
is guided by an ultraconservative interpretation of Islam called Wahhabism.Hatoun al-Fasi, a 
women's history professor in Riyadh, said just the announcement that Saudi women 
can run for office and vote without permission will stir debate."It's being 
brought up out of the blue and could open doors to discussions 
that we have enough of already," al-Fasi said.While King Abdullah has pushed 
for some changes on women's rights, he has been cautious not to 
push too hard against ultraconservative clerics, who have in the past challenged 
social reforms. Saudi's ruling family draws its legitimacy from the backing of 
the kingdom's religious establishment.The male guardianship laws are particularly stifling for women, 
Saudi female activist Wajeha al-Hawidar said."These laws make the woman like a 
child in all aspects of her life. She is not dealt with 
as an adult with a fully developed brain," al