Subject: Diabetes Medications Being Cancelled?

From: "Metformin_Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:14:37 -0800

=================================================
Diabetes Health News for [email-masked]
Metformin Prescriptions Being Cancelled?
================================================

Doctors are urging every American with type II diabetes
to check out this trending news story!

Read the full story here >>
http://www.casedose.info/l/lt1AX1381E11D/11T317DX737V60G1150172F2860700024

Many doctors are stopping diabetes prescriptions as a result!

If you wish to stop [email-masked] from getting emails from this offer please go here >>
http://www.casedose.info/l/lc2GY1381E11C/11C317CT737A60M1150172U2860700024
Metformin
321 N Central Expressway Suite 351 -- McKinney, TX 75070

To opt [email-masked] out from updates from this list visit here >>
http://www.casedose.info/unsG1381JV11KM/11PN317NM737UU60R1150172O2860700024
Or send a reply to:
Data Manager / P.O. Box 29502 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
Ref: 48S48 

bvioulsy this position may put us at odds with others, but when 
we think about our faith, the thing at root (is) not just 
Christ's sacrifice on our behalf, but the golden rule, treat others the 
way you want to be treated."Fox News' Ed Henry contributed to this 
report.			        	

 			    Timing suspect on gay 
marriage announcement?			        

  			    North Carolina approves 
ban gay marriage										
	Sign up for free e-mail news alerts from FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com.