Subject: Sunglasses Designed with Military Specifications - Outstanding

From: "Apache Sunglasses Released" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 13:00:45 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.speechlessparadise.info/l/lt1P1275P6AP/6BO170N512F60I1150172E839091284

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving ads about this offer by visiting here
http://www.speechlessparadise.info/l/lc2G1275G6PM/6UL170Q512L60T1150172J839091284
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer get updates from this list kindly continue here >>
http://www.speechlessparadise.info/unsF1275FX6W/6W170Y512MX60PB1150172F839091284
Mailing Subscription Management Services
Post Office Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

upervisor said.Property records show Badger bought the five-bedroom, waterfront home for $1.7 
million last year. The house was situated in Shippan Point, a wealthy 
neighborhood that juts into Long Island Sound.The lot where the house stood 
was covered with charred debris and cordoned off by police with tape 
on Monday. Passers-by left floral bouquets, stuffed animals and candles.Neighbor Tim Abbazia, 
who did not know the victims, said the fire occurred in a 
neighborhood where century-old homes are common and that it would make everyone 
assess fire safety. He said it could not have been any more 
tragic."Regardless of which day it happened, I don't think it could be 
any worse than it is," he said.The fire was Stamford's deadliest since 
a 1987 blaze that also killed five people, Conte said.___Associated Press writers 
Bruce Schreiner in Louisville, Ky., and Tom Hays in New York contributed 
to this report.