Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Superb Quality)

From: "Apache_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:37:49 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.empicy.info/l/lt1L1316A6PP/6TI309M736O60G1150172D2860700005

Take [email-masked] out from getting notifications about this offer by using this link
http://www.empicy.info/l/lc2D1316P6JU/6JP309G736G60Y1150172T2860700005
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer get newsletters and offers from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.empicy.info/unsF1316ON6S/6O309F736IK60NX1150172B2860700005
Email List Mgr
Box 4120 Portland, Oregon 97208

 PattonHes one of the highest-paid and most famous faces in the 
world, but Tom Cruise is always ready to show his gratitude to 
the United State military. The star of the weekend's top grossing filmMission: 
Impossible  Ghost Protocol and his co-star Paula Patton brought some early 
Christmas cheer to injured soldiers in Germany this month when they took 
a secret trip to the United Service Organizations' (USO) Warrior Center in 
Landstuhl. The screen stars even surprised the troops and their families with 
a screening of their highly-anticipated action flick.Friend FOX411 on Facebook.Rose McGowanShe might 
be deeply entrenched in the Hollywood scene, but Rose McGowan is equally 
as committed to bringing smiles to U.S. troops stationed overseas. The Grindhouse 
star revealed to FOX411 in August that she was getting ready for 
her second USO tour to Afghanistan, and was appreciative of the opportunity 
to provide the folks a little touch of their homeland. They get 
really