Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Excellent Quality)

From: "Stealth Glasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:47:24 -0800

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.walljolt.info/l/lt1M1370J6CA/6HM21T736Q60V1150172G3427600451

Take [email-masked] out from getting ads regarding this advertiser by going here
http://www.walljolt.info/l/lc2J1370E6TO/6MD21G736L60W1150172T3427600451
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer get notifications from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.walljolt.info/unsO1370MA6D/6X21C736FH60QA1150172X3427600451
Email List Mgr
Box 85073 Richmond, Virginia 23285

PYONGYANG, North Korea  North Korea's next leader escorted his father's hearse 
in an elaborate state funeral on a bitter, snowy day Wednesday, bowing 
somberly and saluting in front of tens of thousands of citizens who 
wailed and stamped their feet in grief for Kim Jong Il.Son and 
successor Kim Jong Un was head mourner on the gray day in 
Pyongyang, walking with one hand on the black hearse that carried his 
father's coffin on its roof, his other hand raised in salute, his 
head somberly bowed against the wind.At the end of the 2 1/2-hour 
procession, rifles fired 21 times as Kim Jong Un stood flanked by 
the top party and military officials who are expected to be his 
inner circle of advisers. Kim then saluted again as goose-stepping soldiers carrying 
flags and rifles marched by.Although analysts say Kim Yong Un is on 
the path toward cementing his power and all moves in North Korea 
so far -- from titles giving him power over the ruling party 
and military and his l