Subject: Burn Fat Fast Zero Dieting or Going to the Gym

From: "Dr. Oz Best Rated Fat Burner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:51:58 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Go Here for Details >>
http://www.billsbullet.info/l/lt1MG1472UJ95HK/95VA472V1563US60A1150172FL2917674095

No further receive ads regarding this offer by visiting here
http://www.billsbullet.info/l/lc2MT1472KM95MG/95SC472I1563PB60Y1150172RF2917674095
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

To no further receive email alerts simply visit here
http://www.billsbullet.info/unsN1472PO95O/95GT472D1563RU60B1150172BY2917674095
Subscription Management Department
Attn: 4B548
Post Office Box 55071 Boston, MA 02205

What do you possibly give one of the greatest filmmakers of all 
time, aka Steven Spielberg, as a friendly gesture?Take a cue from Peter 
Jackson. The Hollywood heavyweights put their power and creativity together to bring 
to life The Adventures of Tintin, which hits theaters this week, but 
it seems Spielberg scored another bonus from the collaboration.Peter Jackson is a 
great hobbyist  World War I paraphernalia and memorabilia, and actual material 
from the first world war, Spielberg told FOX411s Pop Tarts column. Hes 
got, canons, guns uniforms and vehicles, and just because we are such 
good buddies and made Tintin together, as a gift he sent boxes 
and boxes of props to use in War Horse.War Horse is based 
on a children's novel set during the first world war and a 
stage play of the same name, chronicling the trials and tribulations of 
a young soldier who serves on both sides (England and Germany) before 
finding himself alone in no man's land.And although he's a c

urg, another MNF-I commander writes, "Coalition forces remain committed to fulfilling the 
humanitarian mission of ensuring that the important rights provided by the Geneva 
Convention ...are respected at Camp Ashraf."According to former Homeland Security chief Tom 
Ridge, "We asked a group of people to disarm themselves, to give 
away, surrender their capability of defending themselves. And in exchange for that, 
we promised them, we made a commitment that we would provide for 
their safety and security."The 3,400 Iranian exiles living in Camp Ashraf worry 
they will be killed if left in Iraq without U.S. protection."This agreement 
has not been negotiated with the MEK," Ridge wrote in response to 
a Fox query in the wake of the announced deal. "Since the 
U.S. has yet to lift its 'foreign terrorist organization' designation, many of 
us are concerned that the Iraqi government under the influence of Iran 
and even with their direct support may provoke an incident against t