Subject: Burn Fat without Starving or Exercise

From: "ABC Shark Tank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:49:48 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Learn How Here >>
http://www.sackeat.info/l/lt1QN1497GW95IP/95WI479L1492GR60G1150172DI2917674109

No further receive ads from this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.sackeat.info/l/lc2UV1497IM95BI/95AE479R1492DW60A1150172FP2917674109
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further get email alerts simply continue here
http://www.sackeat.info/unsW1497FT95J/95XO479G1492TY60V1150172UI2917674109
Subscription Management Services
Attn: 4B54B
Po Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

r potential embarrassment for Gingrich, who is leading Romney in most national 
polls for the GOP nomination.But with a week to go before the 
first-in-the-nation Iowa caucuses, Gingrich has slipped to third place in that state 
behind Texas Rep. Ron Paul and Romney. On other issues including climate 
change and mortgage giant Freddie Mac, Gingrich has struggled to reconcile his 
stance as a conservative with his long history of policy positions that 
sometimes run counter to that.Gingrich's rise to the top of the field 
has come in part from his bashing Romney for engineering a state 
health care expansion that became a model for President Barack Obama's 2010 
health law. "Your plan essentially is one more big-government, bureaucratic, high-cost system," 
Gingrich told Romney during an October debate in Las Vegas. He said 
Romney was trying to solve Massachusetts' health care problems "from the top 
down."R.C. Hammond, a spokesman for Gingrich, said the April 2006 essay sh

DES MOINES, Iowa  Displaying the confidence of a front-runner, former Massachusetts 
Gov. Mitt Romney swept into Iowa on Tuesday ahead of next week's 
caucuses, shrugged off criticism from his Republican rivals and unleashed an attack 
on President Barack Obama."Mr. President, you have now had your moment. We 
have seen the results. And now, Mr. President, it is our time," 
Romney said in excerpts of a speech released in advance by his 
campaign.Romney spoke as his rivals vied in increasingly acerbic terms to emerge 
as his principal, conservative rival in the long march of primaries that 
will follow the caucuses. The Jan. 3 event is the official kick-off 
of the competition for delegates to next summer's Republican National Convention.The strongest 
rhetoric of the day came from former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who 
said unequivocally he would not vote for Rep. Ron Paul if the 
Texan is the party's opponent against Obama next fall. In an interview 
on CNN, Gingrich sa