Subject: A Fresh Start with Your IRS Tax Problems Today

From: "Optima_Tax_Relief" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:30:40 -0800

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Click Here to Read More >>
http://www.biosoilandturf.info/l/lt18R1433GN2O/2W344U782I60R1150172G3427600456

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Learn How Here >>
http://www.biosoilandturf.info/l/lt18J1433EB2Y/2W344S782C60J1150172V3427600456

Opt webdav-archive out from getting ads regarding this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.biosoilandturf.info/l/lc20J1433GW2K/2E344V782F60M1150172J3427600456
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Proceed here to no longer receive offers from this list >>
http://www.biosoilandturf.info/unsGE1433GN2P/2PT344SR782R60L1150172T3427600456
Or write to:
List Department
427 North Tartnall Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801<br />
Mailbox - 4B548

SplashLindsay Lohan smiles outside her community service in Los Angeles. Lindsay Lohan 
turned down a number of lucrative offers to host New Year's Eve 
celebrations in a bid to change her party-girl image.The "Mean Girls" star, 
who is still on probation after being convicted of theft, is desperate 
to continue the progress she made so far with her judge so 
has opted to spend a quiet night at home with a few 
close friends on Dec. 31, TMZ reported Tuesday.It means the star, who 
recently posed nude for the cover of Playboy, could be potentially missing 
out on a six-figure paycheck, the gossip site reported.Follow FOX411 on Twitter.The 
25 year old will spend New Year's Eve at home, but may 
go out to dinner before midnight.Lohan is still in the process of 
completing 480 hours of community service as part of her probation for 
stealing a necklace, as well as a 2007 DUI case.Earlier in December 
the judge overseeing her case praised Lohan and encouraged her to continue h