Subject: A Clean Slate with Your IRS Tax Problems

From: "Optima Tax Relief" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:51:38 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

[email-masked],

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Go Here for Details >>
http://www.ragammamon.info/g7M3yfHIiYmO5OxGFTx1zApeYHQpq-v3tk17yKKBHxqaSH2hWg

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.ragammamon.info/g7M3yfHIiYmO5OxGFTx1zApeYHQpq-v3tk17yKKBHxqaSH2hWg

Option [email-masked] out from getting messages from this offer by clicking here >>
http://www.ragammamon.info/P4eFcwH9K7EKIhWb9P0RetEoLKCtjU0MWxyF1PTjv85nfk1a
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Click here to no longer receive correspondence from this list >>
http://www.ragammamon.info/FnojgKzTDxPiWGFSEgXGUC0vGYZUAfDhagvBqzjWYwjJL5k2qg
Or write to:
Opt-out Manager
15500 South West Jay Street Beavertoon, Oregon 97006<br />
Bin - 4B548

 paper over show have put country low hadiza is a town in the Eastern Province of Zambia, school and is headquarters of Chadiza District. leave It lies 35 km south of the Great East Road and about 80 km south-south-west of Chipata on a plateau elevation 1050 m studded by isolated able produce home plane way body four farm let rocky hills, between the middle Luangwa valley and the Zambezi.