Subject: Your IRS Tax Problem (RESOLVED)!

From: "Optima_Tax_IRS_Assistance_Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:15:58 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Read More Here >>
http://www.sheawear.info/l/lt18E1532YQ2N/2U345C777E60A1150172K2860700007

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Go Here to See More >>
http://www.sheawear.info/l/lt18I1532FM2U/2A345U777H60G1150172H2860700007

Take webdav-archive out from getting emails about this advertiser by visiting here >>
http://www.sheawear.info/l/lc20H1532AF2D/2V345Y777I60W1150172P2860700007
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

View here to no longer receive offers from this list >>
http://www.sheawear.info/unsTE1532SG2Q/2DL345GX777N60B1150172H2860700007
Or send a letter to:
Opt-out Department
15500 South West Jay Street Beavertoon, Oregon 97006<br />
Mailbox - 4854B

MONTREAL  Police say smoke bombs were set off at multiple points 
in Montreal's subway system, briefly cutting off service and creating a nightmarish 
morning commute.Quebec Premier Jean Charest condemned the attack, saying he hopes the 
guilty parties are found.The incident occurred near the peak of Thursday morning 
rush hour. Most service was restored just after 10 a.m. (1500 GMT).Subway 
service has been interrupted in recent weeks as the city deals with 
student protests over tuition increases.Thursday's subway shutdown caused long lineups at bus 
stops and increased traffic under a heavy drizzle.Sign up for free e-mail 
news alerts from FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com.