Subject: Burn Fat Zero Dieting or Going to the Gym

From: "Health Tips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:58:58 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Click Here to Read More >>
http://www.plumbingarticle.info/l/lt1EX1465SM95CT/95CS471F1562RB60P1150172WD2917674088

No Longer get emails about this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.plumbingarticle.info/l/lc2LT1465JQ95QQ/95QQ471O1562TV60C1150172CP2917674088
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further get email alerts simply visit here
http://www.plumbingarticle.info/unsV1465MD95G/95GW471F1562CB60K1150172FQ2917674088
List Manager
Attn: 4854B
PO Box 105603 Atlanta, Georgia 30348

APJan. 29, 2012: Debris and wreckage lie along the highway after a 
multi-vehicle accident that killed at least nine people, on Interstate 75 near 
Gainesville, Fla. Authorities were still trying to determine what caused the pileup 
on the highway, which had been closed for a time because of 
the mixture of fog and heavy smoke from a brush fire. At 
least five cars and six tractor-trailers were involved, and some burst into 
flame.GAINESVILLE, Fla.  Another victim has been found in the mangled wreckage 
from Sunday's deadly pileup on Interstate 75, bringing the death toll to 
11, MyFoxOrlando.com reports.The Highway Patrol says the Alachua County Medical Examiner's Office 
determined Tuesday that a third victim was inside a Dodge pickup truck 
that crashed into a tractor-trailer as it traveled south early Sunday. The 
driver and another passenger in that vehicle have still not been identified.A 
dozen cars, six tractor-trailers and a motor home collided early Sunday shortl

U.S. stocks are opening higher after solid manufacturing data from around the 
world.Just after the opening bell, the Dow Jones industrial average is up 
78 points, or 0.6 percent, to 12,713. The broader Standard &amp; Poor's 
500 index is up 9 points, or 0.7 percent, to 1,322. The 
Nasdaq composite is up 19 points, or 0.7 percent, to 2,833.Investors hope 
positive manufacturing data for China and Europe mean similar growth is happening 
in the U.S.The Institute for Supply Management's manufacturing index is due to 
be released at 10 a.m. Eastern. Economists forecast that U.S. factory output 
grew faster in January after businesses spent more on machinery, airplanes and 
other equipment.Investors will also focus on monthly hiring figures from private payroll 
agency ADP.