Subject: Off-the-Grid Energy with Home Made Tesla Device.

From: "Tesla Off-Grid System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:06:04 -0700

=================================================
Off-Grid Electricity with New DIY Tesla Device!
=================================================

Tesla's Free Energy Device Goes Public!

Save up to 87% on Electric Bills Without Solar Panels!

Read All About It Here >>
http://www.automatitrade.info/l/lt1JB1526NP74KQ/74QJ271P812W60AF1150172LB2860700006

(...And Share With EVERYONE...)

Take webdav-archive out from getting notifications regarding this advertiser by clicking here >>
http://www.automatitrade.info/l/lc2EF1526DV74AT/74JG271Y812M60IK1150172PX2860700006
Tesla Off-Grid
23638 W. Lyons Avenue #468 - Newhall, CA 91321

No longer receive notifications from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.automatitrade.info/unsP1526S74MF/74PO271M812DR60K1150172M2860700006
Email Subscription Mgmt Services
Pobox 29502 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126

th four. It takes 1,144 delegates to clinch the Republican nomination.In a 
positive sign for Gingrich, exit polls showed evangelical voters trending for the 
former House speaker. The exit polls showed Gingrich with 40 percent among 
that group, and Romney with 36 percent.But the margin was wider for 
Romney among seniors and Hispanics. Half of the seniors polled were supporting 
Romney, while 35 percent backed Gingrich. Romney also led Gingrich 56-29 percent 
among Hispanic voters, the largest minority in the state, exit polling showed.Voters 
overwhelmingly went for Romney among those who said winning in November is 
the most important quality in a Republican nominee. But for voters who 
valued "true conservative" credentials as their top quality, Gingrich led with 46 
percent, followed by Santorum at 26 percent and Paul at 16 percent. 
Among those voters, Romney was last with 11 percent.				

				    Gingrich: '46 states to 
go

fight to the Obama administration ... to me it's political suicide."Catholic voters 
played a pivotal role in Obama election in 2008 and could be 
important again in November. Based on Fox News exit polling data, Catholics 
made up 27 percent of the electorate three years ago, which translates 
into an estimated 35 million voters.Obama won 54 percent of the Catholic 
vote in 2008, a nine-point edge over Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, 
and White House officials are downplaying any political fallout now."We understand that 
not everyone agrees with it," Carney said of the decision. "All I 
can tell you is it was made after very careful consideration based 
on the need to balance ... (religious rights and) the necessity to 
provide access to preventive services for women was an important consideration."