Subject: Cleanse Embarrassing Toe Fungus

From: "Toe_Fungus_Cure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:03:54 -0700

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A new FDA compliant treatment Wipes Out toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as little as 7 days!

Go Here to Learn More >>
http://www.sleepscanner.info/l/lt1S1475KI50GO/50P355PB820X60WL1150172E2917674098

It blew my mind when I discovered how toxic toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Option [email-masked] out from getting ads regarding this offer by using this link >>
http://www.sleepscanner.info/l/lc2I1475OC50FL/50C355JP820L60VX1150172M2917674098
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

To no longer get newsletters and offers from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.sleepscanner.info/unsA1475A50P/50EH355W820Y60TS1150172S2917674098
Email Subscription Mgmt Services
Mailbox 96503 Washington, DC 20090

APNovember 3, 2009: Sen. Ben. Nelson talks to reporters about health care 
on Capitol Hill. WASHINGTON  Democrats lamented U.S. Sen. Ben Nelson's decision 
to retire rather than seek a third term in Nebraska, fearing the 
move sets up Republicans for an easy and crucial victory in their 
effort to reclaim control of the chamber next year.Nelson, the lone Democrat 
in Nebraska's five-member congressional delegation, faced a tough re-election campaign against a 
large group of Republican challengers who have spent the past several months 
attacking his support for President Barack Obama's health care overhaul and federal 
stimulus legislation.Republicans must net four seats to take back the Senate in 
2012, and Nebraska now looks to be an easy pickup. There are 
no Democrats in line to take Nelson's place in the increasingly conservative 
state. He joins several other Democrats to retire from the Senate, including 
Virginia's Jim Webb and North Dakota's Kent Conrad.After mont