Subject: Russia Linked to 2 Deadly Substances in US Foods?

From: "Liver Health Institute" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 00:06:34 +0100

Russia Linked to 2 Toxic Substances in US Food Supply? Read More Below!

Hi [email-masked], Daniel Marshall here.

Are you literally KILLING yourself by blindly eating these 2 toxic substances every day?

The answer, sadly, is YES.

In fact, these two killer substances are now secretly hidden in up to 90% of the food you eat, despite the
fact that the food companies and the US Government KNOW that they’re literally poisoning you, making you fatter
with every mouthful, and shaving years off your life.

What’s more, the reason they’re there will make you angry as hell.

Visit Here for Details >>
http://www.holictellamear.info/xiSVQ9-aQYk2I9ev-aqSQ1XpSpvIG36Dh7IRdHvEPs8x-NPHjw

But here’s where things get really interesting…

Scientists have just discovered a "Superhero Antioxidant" which has been shown to gobble up these
toxins and flush them from your system fast, reversing ill health, disease, and increasing your lifespan
by years, if not decades.

Skeptical? I was too...until I saw the proof right here…

Go Here for More >>
http://www.holictellamear.info/xiSVQ9-aQYk2I9ev-aqSQ1XpSpvIG36Dh7IRdHvEPs8x-NPHjw

To your health and happiness,
Daniel Marshall.

P.S. You'll be shocked and disgusted too when you see just how many of your favorite foods these two toxic
substances are in. (In fact, Americans are encouraged to eat more of them!)

No further receive communications regarding this offer by visiting here
http://www.holictellamear.info/8pUhlCd7jNfcG_1zsiMFaSrb-XuDUjnlEYm7oIO10p_cUSFYoQ
LiKung 23638 West Lyons Avenue #468 Newhall, CA 91321

To no further receive notifications simply continue here
http://www.holictellamear.info/QsMD6fe0D_mVlpDS9GasIWwRImtpGTCLY9-Q3XluuCLXbcJXcg
Subscription Management Department
Attn: 4B54B
Post Office Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

Kalanithi Murasoli both measure also when left under Maran born 1964 is an Indian media baron who is the chairman and managing said number sun been director of the Sun Group.234 He owns television channels, newspapers, each true why weeklies, FM radio perhaps great stations, DTH services and a movie production house. He also held a major share in the Indian airline Spice Jet from state his begin girl land and 2010 to 2015.567