Subject: Burn Fat Easily No Dieting or Exercise

From: "Dr. Oz Best Rated Fat Burner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:19:36 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Visit Here for More >>
http://www.vutalent.info/l/lt1MS1504CM95IP/95CK472Y1440GF60A1150172XB3427600584

No Longer get ads about this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.vutalent.info/l/lc2PS1504MT95GD/95KS472E1440HJ60S1150172CL3427600584
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further receive updates simply go here
http://www.vutalent.info/unsD1504JU95F/95PB472F1440PE60F1150172TA3427600584
Subscription Manager
Attn: 4B54B
Post Office Box 29502 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126

lican Rep. Scott Garrett.That could have been a tough fight, and Rothman 
ultimately decided to run in the new 9th, a decision Pascrell -- 
currently representing the 8th District -- had already made.Both Democratic candidates are 
now stressing their deep ties to the north Jersey territory in a 
bid for primary votes.Rothman noted that the majority of registered Democrats in 
the new 9th District reside in the old 9th District."I have represented 
the 9th Congressional District for the past 15 years and have lived 
here nearly my entire life. I look forward to continuing to represent 
this district," Rothman said in a statement, citing a long list of 
endorsements from local mayors and other officials.But Pascrell's campaign, vowing to fight, 
said the congressman has represented the three largest communities in the new 
district "for the past 15 years" as well."Regardless of today's news, I 
am already out there working for the people of the new 9th 
Congressional Distri

APDec. 28, 2011: Newt Gingrich takes the stage before speaking to reporters 
at a campaign stop in Mason City, Iowa.Newt Gingrich brushed off his 
slide in the polls Thursday, ascribing the shift to the negative ads 
against him and claiming his campaign still has the juice to attract 
a "tremendous response" in Iowa.The former House speaker, in an interview with 
Fox News, vowed to stay positive despite falling off the wagon several 
times in recent days. He appealed to Iowans to make a statement 
against negative campaigning by supporting his "big solutions" candidacy next Tuesday."Anybody who 
has eight or nine million dollars of negative advertising, much of it 
false, thrown at them is going to slide for awhile," Gingrich said. 
"I'm frankly barnstorming Iowa making the case that they shouldn't vote for 
people that have been running the negative ads. This is a chance 
for Iowans to say to the country we are sick of consultant-driven 
negative politics. The stakes are