Subject: Shed 42 Lbs with the Keto Diet before Bathing Suit Season

From: "Burn Fat Quickly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:40:42 -0700

Woman Drops 42 Pounds In 2 Months with Ketosis??

Learn How Ketosis Turned Her Body into a Fat Burning Machine and How You Can Do It Too!

Don't Miss The Exclusive Article Below...

Click Here to Learn More
http://www.convertsurge.info/l/lt1K1492P96DC/96X483VO1642AU60RR1150172N2917674105

No Longer receive emails from this offer by using this link
http://www.convertsurge.info/l/lc2O1492F96OF/96K483EH1642FL60CI1150172M2917674105
Keto Rapid Diet
28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further get newsletters and or email alerts simply continue here
http://www.convertsurge.info/unsRY1492FR96UH/96N483R1642QA60AB1150172X2917674105
Subscription Management
Attn: 4854B
PO Box 96503 Washington, DC 20090

s to drive about 30 minutes from her home near the southern 
tip of New Jersey to see a doctor. Some of her friends 
have been assigned to doctors in Philadelphia.She said she feels lawmakers are 
not aware of the real-world consequences of their spending cuts."I've seen so 
many people in tears, and they don't know what to do," Wohlforth 
said. "People that are older than I am, and are in worse 
shape, they get befuddled by the whole thing. They don't know where 
to go for help; they just feel they're not being listened to."States 
are reshaping the Medicaid landscape even as the need has grown along 
with joblessness during the recession.The $427 billion-a-year program, a combination of state 
and federal funding, also had been targeted for additional cuts at the 
federal level this year as members of Congress sparred over how to 
reduce the nation's debt. But funding seems safe for now after a 
special committee failed last month to reach an agreement on how to 
cut ov

LOS ANGELES  A soldier who survived a suicide bombing attack in 
Afghanistan continues to fight for his life after he was critically wounded 
at his Southern California homecoming party.Police on Monday arrested Ruben Ray Jurado 
after he turned himself in to authorities in Chino Hills, about 35 
miles east of Los Angeles. The 19-year-old is suspected of shooting 22-year-old 
Christopher Sullivan at the party in San Bernardino on Friday night after 
getting into a fight with the soldier's brother.Sullivan remains in critical condition. 
Sullivan's relatives say the Purple Heart recipient, which is awarded to those 
wounded in combat, was hit twice at the party by gunfire, which 
shattered his spine and left him paralyzed from the neck down."He's still 
on the breathing machine," the soldier's brother Brandon Sullivan told the San 
Bernardino Sun. "He comes and goes and opens his eyes. If you 
talk to him, if you say something, he'll blink his eyes."Authorities believe 
Jur