Subject: Leaked Audiotape: Did the Nazi's Cure Cancer in 1944?

From: "Health Sense" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:14:08 -0400

Dear Reader,

In 1944, an experiment was done in a Nazi medical center!

Our own U.S. government has refused to acknowledge the important scientific results of this experiment.

Now, after 70 years, the results are finally being revealed to the public.

And you will NOT believe what they expose.

Visit here now to see them while they're still available.
<http://www.utarazines.info/GNcI9ERQbdjIzSjQwsDlijT9KwK_7l7zWvuWSOZFonSfm9Uw4w>

But hurry...The government spent decades hiding this from the public.

So they likely won't be happy we're sharing this with you.

Click here now before we're forced to remove it from the web.
<http://www.utarazines.info/GNcI9ERQbdjIzSjQwsDlijT9KwK_7l7zWvuWSOZFonSfm9Uw4w>

Regards,

Emily Harper
Publisher, Natural Health Response

P.S. The health implications of this shocking video will leave you 
speechless.

But if you can stomach it, I highly recommend you watch it immediately.

This could have a major impact on your health and the health of your 
family. Watch this now.

To no longer receive these messages, please visit here 
<http://www.utarazines.info/ca3mksUILLXq5XG6DpLnWPabANOspKJZaSdpL87Jf_4SK1xgLw>.
Or mail your request to:
PO Box 4668 #85919
New York, NY 10163-4668