Subject: Burn Fat Easily without Dieting or Exercising

From: "Health Tips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:01:03 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Click Here to Learn More >>
http://www.bikerszone.info/l/lt1XV1630KQ95OV/95JA471J1465DM60U1150172QN3427600608

No Longer receive communications regarding this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.bikerszone.info/l/lc2AN1630PI95TW/95TR471K1465HV60J1150172YU3427600608
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

To no further receive notifications simply continue here
http://www.bikerszone.info/unsG1630GV95S/95BL471G1465NQ60H1150172QV3427600608
Subscription Management Services
Attn: 4854B
Po Box 66738 Saint Louis, MO 63166

the 45 people on board the plane Wednesday were potential buyers and 
journalists, said Sunaryo from PT Trimarga Rekatama, the company that helped organize 
the event.The others were Russians, all from Sukhoi companies, an American consultant 
with a local airline and a Frenchman with aircraft engine-maker Snecma.Sign up 
for free e-mail news alerts from FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com.

e 2008 presidential campaign that he believes marriage is between a man 
and a woman. Later in his presidency, Obama had said he was 
"evolving" on the issue.At the same time, Obama pushed to repeal the 
"don't ask, don't tell" policy barring gays from serving openly in the 
military.And his Justice Department stopped defending the Defense of Marriage Act defining 
marriage as between a man and woman.As Obama's personal beliefs came under 
scrutiny in recent days, his aides repeatedly pointed to those two stances 
to argue that he's in favor of gay rights -- without putting 
the president on record for or against gay marriage.Obama, in additional segments 
from the ABC interview, noted that much of the debate is "generational," 
saying his daughters have friends whose parents are same-sex couples."It doesn't make 
sense to them" that their friends parents "would be treated differently," Obama 
said.He and first lady Michelle Obama are practicing Christians, he said, "and o