Subject: Shed 42 Pounds with the Keto Diet for Bathing Suit Season

From: "Eliminate Fat Fast" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:39:58 -0700

Woman Drops 42 Pounds In 2 Months with Ketosis??

Learn How Ketosis Turned Her Body into a Fat Burning Machine and How You Can Do It Too!

Don't Miss The Exclusive Article Below...

Go Here to Read More
http://www.probionutri.info/l/lt1N1617G96LL/96H480MJ1654OV60RK1150172U3427600600

No further receive notifications from this offer by using this link
http://www.probionutri.info/l/lc2U1617Q96LP/96M480OB1654XT60YC1150172C3427600600
Keto Rapid Diet
28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further get email alerts simply continue here
http://www.probionutri.info/unsXW1617AK96OJ/96W480M1654XA60AE1150172W3427600600
List Management
Attn: 4B548
PO Box 85073 Richmond, Virginia 23285

Everyone in Hollywood got pregnant in 2011.If you believed this year's tabloid 
headlines., that isAs far as we can tell Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Aniston, 
Angelina Jolie and Kate Middleton have not procreated, adopted or otherwise obtained 
a child within the past 12 months, even though several tabloids said 
they had.Why? Pregnancies sell magazines. Real or not.As long as people keep 
buying them they will keep happening. What is shocking to myself is 
that after a cover is clearly untrue why people keep buying that 
source, says former OK! magazine editor and HuffPost Celebrity columnist Rob Shuter. 
There is very little brand loyalty in that market with the exception 
of People, so quite often they dont remember which magazine said what.And 
the easiest thing about a pregnancy rumor is that if you wait 
long enough it might just come true. Look at the success stories: 
After two years of speculation, Jennifer Garner finally got pregnant this year, 
as did Jessica Simps

PYONGYANG, North Korea  North Korea's power brokers declared Kim Jong Un 
the supreme leader at a massive public memorial for his father Kim 
Jong Il, cementing the Kim family's hold on power for another generation.The 
son, dubbed North Korea's Great Successor, stood with his head bowed and 
somber in a dark overcoat on a balcony at the Grand People's 
Study House overlooking Kim Il Sung Square and watched the memorial that 
doubled as a show of support for his burgeoning role as leader.The 
unequivocal public backing for Kim Jong Un at his father's memorial provides 
a strong signal that government and military officials have unified around him 
in the wake of Kim Jong Il's death Dec. 17.As he stood 
overlooking a sea of humanity gathered below him in Pyongyang's main square, 
Kim Jong Un was flanked by top party and military officials, including 
Kim Jong Il's younger sister, Kim Kyong Hui, and her husband Jang 
Song Thaek, who are expected to serve as mentors of their