Subject: IRS Tax Problems (Solved).

From: "Optima_Tax_IRS_Assistance_Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:53:02 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Learn How Here >>
http://www.digranger.info/l/lt18M1671CB2B/2U345D778B60F1150172V3427600457

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Click Here for Details >>
http://www.digranger.info/l/lt18K1671VY2J/2E345F778B60M1150172K3427600457

Option webdav-archive out from getting ads regarding this offer by clicking here >>
http://www.digranger.info/l/lc20K1671NK2N/2J345T778C60M1150172U3427600457
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

View here to no longer receive correspondence from this list >>
http://www.digranger.info/unsAF1671RY2B/2CU345CL778Y60H1150172M3427600457
Or send a letter to:
List Department
382 North East 191st Street Miami, Floride 33179<br />
Slot - 4854B

Friends of Alexis Marron, 18, have created a "Red in Remembrance" Facebook 
page in his honor.Relatives and friends of a suburban Chicago teenager who 
officials say was killed over the holiday weekend in Mexico held a 
memorial in his honor on Tuesday.Prosecutors in Mexico's Michoacan state said Tuesday 
that a burned car holding the remains of three young men was 
found on a roadside on Christmas Eve. An employee of the prosecutors' 
office who wasn't authorized to be quoted by name says one teen 
has been identified as 18-year-old Alexis Marron.The 18-year-old's body was found in 
the trunk of a burned out car in a small town about 
80 miles southeast of Guadalajara on Christmas Eve. Mexican authorities said Marron 
and two friends were burned alive in an area that's plagued by 
a gang turf war."It was really sad. Everybody is depressed. We just 
can't get over it -- a terrible, terrible death," said friend Juan 
Mestizo.Marron had worked all summer to afford the trip t