Subject: Shed 42 Pounds with the Keto Diet before Summer

From: "Burn Fat Quickly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:21:25 -0700

Woman Drops 42 Pounds In 2 Months with Ketosis??

Learn How Ketosis Turned Her Body into a Fat Burning Machine and How You Can Do It Too!

Don't Miss The Exclusive Article Below...

Learn All About It Here
http://www.paleourbia.info/l/lt1D1591E96BC/96V483WG1662SS60RL1150172K839091410

No further get notifications about this advertiser by going here
http://www.paleourbia.info/l/lc2Y1591B96DN/96B483WC1662GQ60NB1150172A839091410
Keto Rapid Diet
28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

To no further receive notifications simply visit here
http://www.paleourbia.info/unsEX1591JC96WS/96U483P1662KI60AE1150172A839091410
Data Management Department
Attn: 4B54B
Post Office Box 55071 Boston, Massachusetts 02205

DAMASCUS, Syria  Two suicide car bombs ripped through the Syrian capital 
Thursday, killing 55 people and tearing the facade off a military intelligence 
building in the deadliest explosions since the country's uprising began 14 months 
ago, the Interior Ministry said.Residents told an Associated Press reporter that the 
blasts happened in quick succession during morning rush hour, with an initial 
small explosion followed by a larger bomb that appeared aimed at onlookers 
and rescue crews arriving at the scene. Paramedics wearing rubber gloves collected 
human remains from the pavement as heavily damaged cars and pickup trucks 
smoldered.There was no claim of responsibility for Thursday's blasts. But an al-Qaida-inspired 
group has claimed responsibility for several past explosions, raising fears that terrorist 
groups are entering the fray and exploiting the chaos.In addition to the 
55 dead, the ministry also said there were 15 bags of human 
remains, meaning the death 

Dec. 7, 2011: House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., second 
from right, accompanied by fellow committee members, gestures during a news conference 
on Capitol Hill in Washington.APHouse Republicans are moving to unravel the debt-ceiling 
deal struck last summer, pushing a proposal Thursday to spare the military 
from painful budget cuts that were triggered by lawmakers' failure to figure 
out how to tackle the deficit.The Pentagon faces more than $500 billion 
in budget cuts over the next decade, thanks to the failure of 
the so-called "supercommittee" last fall to agree on a deficit-reducing plan. Non-military 
portions of the budget also face massive cuts -- this punishment was 
baked into the law, which allowed for the debt-ceiling increase last summer, 
as an incentive for Democrats and Republicans to strike their own deal, 
since the fallback cuts were so disagreeable to both sides.But even with 
this punishment hanging over their heads, lawmakers st