Subject: Clear-Up Your Toenail Fungus

From: "Toenail_Fungus_Cure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:48:58 -0700

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A new FDA compliant treatment Eliminates toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as quickly as 7 days!

Visit Here for Details >>
http://www.biaheadconsulting.info/l/lt1L1574OQ50VJ/50S353XM817S60TV1150172Q839091404

It blew my mind when I found out how toxic toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Opt [email-masked] out from getting communications from this offer by using this link >>
http://www.biaheadconsulting.info/l/lc2J1574OS50NT/50P353CE817U60PL1150172H839091404
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

No longer get newsletters and offers from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.biaheadconsulting.info/unsF1574Q50V/50FG353O817C60CH1150172U839091404
Mailing Subscription Manager
Po Box 025250 Miami, Florida 33102

The hostages had been held captive since October in Somalia, but on 
Tuesday, a U.S. Special Operations team freed them with a swiftness and 
lethal force reminiscent of the raid on Usama bin Laden's compound in 
Pakistan.The raid Tuesday was conducted by a joint team overseen by Africa 
Command and involved Navy SEAL Team Six, the same unit -- though 
not the exact same individuals -- that killed bin Laden in May, 
a senior U.S. military source told Fox News.President Obama authorized the operation 
at 9 p.m. Monday. By the time he was about to begin 
his State of the Union address 24 hours later, the mission was 
complete. The two hostages, an American and a Dane, were free and 
nine kidnappers were dead.American Jessica Buchanan, 32, and Dane Poul Hagan Thisted, 
60, had been working with a de-mining unit of the Danish Refugee 
Council when they were kidnapped in October.Pentagon spokesman George Little told reporters 
on Wednesday that the major reason for conducting