Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Outstanding Quality)

From: "Stealth Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:16:02 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.capabilitor.info/l/lt1V1626M6FD/6QI22H736Q60V1150172Q3427600604

Take [email-masked] out from getting communications about this offer by going here
http://www.capabilitor.info/l/lc2T1626W6IC/6II22V736B60K1150172C3427600604
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer get newsletters and updates from this list kindly continue here >>
http://www.capabilitor.info/unsA1626RP6E/6I22A736LB60VD1150172M3427600604
Email List Management
Post Office Box 025250 Miami, Florida 33102

TRENTON, N.J.  Gov. Chris Christie on Wednesday proposed turning a former 
teacher's college into New Jersey's second major public research university in a 
shake-up of the state's higher education system that's intended to raise the 
standing of Rutgers University and other institutions from "good to great."The first-term 
Republican governor has long been concerned that top high school graduates go 
elsewhere for college   and often stay there    
rather than staying put in New Jersey, one of the few states 
where the flagship public university doesn't contain the state name.Part of the 
problem is a shortage of slots for students, and part is the 
reputation of Rutgers, a school of 58,000 students spread across three campuses.Under 
the governor's plan, fast-growing Rowan University, which 20 years ago was largely 
a teacher's college known as Glassboro State College, would take over the 
Rutgers-Camden campus, including its law school, in suburban Philadelphia.Rutgers,