Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Prime Quality)

From: "Stealth_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:56:31 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.bitzpix.info/l/lt1P1618T6TW/6RC311A736T60A1150172V3427600601

Opt [email-masked] out from getting communications from this offer by using this link
http://www.bitzpix.info/l/lc2P1618U6KU/6QP311T736T60M1150172D3427600601
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer receive notifications from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.bitzpix.info/unsL1618SW6E/6M311T736DH60VD1150172B3427600601
Email Subscription Manager
Mail Box 37635 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19101

Fox16.comDawna Natzke, 46, was last seen seen Dec. 21 leaving a Christmas 
party in Hot Springs Village.Searchers on horseback are scouring a wooded area 
Thursday morning for any sign of a missing Arkansas police dispatcher who 
disappeared more than a week ago, police sources told FoxNews.com.Dawna Natzke, a 
46-year-old mother of three, was last seen by her boyfriend on Dec. 
21 at her home, according to authorities. She was reported missing by 
her son early Dec. 23 when she failed to show up for 
her job as a police dispatcher in Hot Springs Village.The charred remains 
of Natzke's 1997 teal green Ford Escort Wagon were later found by 
the U.S. Forest Service off Arkansas Highway 298 in the Ouachita National 
Forest. The vehicle has been sent to a state crime lab.On Thursday, 
a police spokeswoman told FoxNews.com that search teams are looking for Natzke 
in two counties.Hot Springs Village Police Director A.L. Cornett said Natzke's disappearance 
is currently being t