Subject: Burn Fat Easily without Diet or Gyms

From: "Eliminate fat Fast" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:46:14 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Click Here for More >>
http://www.tekskarm.info/l/lt1BW1711EC95MM/95PQ474T1510VH60A1150172TA2860700012

No further get communications regarding this offer by going here
http://www.tekskarm.info/l/lc2QN1711JH95KK/95GK474I1510KH60R1150172DV2860700012
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

To no further get notifications simply go here
http://www.tekskarm.info/unsO1711VE95M/95TQ474E1510BD60B1150172CQ2860700012
Data Manager
Attn: 48S48
Post Office Box 4120 Portland, OR 97208

President Barack Obama has threatened to veto a Department of Justice appropriations 
bill House Republicans passed because, among other things, it includes a provision 
that blocks a gun control law his administration used Operation Fast and 
Furious to pass.The Obama administrations Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives 
wrote, and began implementing, a new rule that would require gun dealers 
in the four U.S. states that border Mexico to report sales of 
multiple semi-automatic rifles to the ATF.In the 2013 fiscal year budget for 
the Department of Justice and related agencies, House Republicans inserted a rider, 
or condition, that would force the ATF to not implement that rule.In 
a statement the White House released upon receiving the House appropriations bill, 
the administration threatened it would veto the legislation because of that ATF 
rider, among other things.In the statement, the White House called that rider 
blocking the ATF rules implementat

 Defense Command, told Congress earlier this year, "Today's threats do not 
require an East Coast missile field, and we do not have plans 
to do so."The progress of Iranian and North Korean programs remains unclear. 
The United States and its allies accuse Iran of using its nuclear 
program to develop atomic weapons. Iran insists it is producing nuclear energy. 
North Korea suffered a failed rocket launch last month when its Unha-3 
rocket broke apart, raising questions about the immediate threat to the United 
States from a North Korean long-range missile.Lt. Gen. Patrick J. O'Reilly, the 
head of the U.S. missile defense program, told Congress recently that North 
Korea lacks the testing for a capable system and has made little 
progress in its spaceflight program.Nevertheless, the committee envisions construction of the site 
by the end of 2015, with the Pentagon deciding on a possible 
location. The bill includes $100 million to study three potential sites.In a 
pre-e