Subject: Will You DIE of a Heart-Attack This Month? 4 Warning Signs

From: "Heart Attack Defense" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 15:59:57 -0700

===============================================
Heart Health Update for [email-masked]
===============================================

Hi, this is Dr. Sam Walters.

As you know, heart disease KILLS more Americans each year than anything else.

That's exactly why I've created a special heart health video just for people like you looking to AVOID a heart attack.
I'm proud to say it's gone viral and has now been played over 3.92 million times!

If you're concerned about having a heart attack - and you should be - then be sure to watch this heart attack video NOW >>
http://www.forwakit.info/l/lt4K1689BV5TS/5HA15BQ826K60LW1150172F2860700005

Yours in health,
Dr. Sam Walters

PS - The video includes the 4 most deadly warning signs of a heart attack.

See It Here >>
http://www.forwakit.info/l/lt4I1689KS5TY/5RF15IO826A60ID1150172A2860700005

Take [email-masked] out from getting ads about this offer by using this link >>
http://www.forwakit.info/l/lc6U1689IB5PR/5BQ15IN826E60HS1150172P2860700005

Or mail your request to:
218 E. Bearss Ave, Suite 203
Tampa, FL 33613 

View here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.forwakit.info/unsJT1689FO5D/5W15OL826AR60OI1150172NK2860700005
Or write to:
List Manager
9450 South West Gemini Drive Beeverton, Oregon 97008<br />
Slot - 4BS4B

glad he's here, and we'll regroup."A White House official said Brewer handed 
Obama a letter and said she was inviting him to meet with 
her. The official said Obama told her he would be glad to 
meet with her again. The official said Obama did note that at 
their last meeting, which the official described as a cordial discussion in 
the Oval Office, the governor inaccurately described the meeting in her book. 
The official spoke on condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation 
between the president and the governor.