Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Great Quality)

From: "Stealth_Glasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:47:37 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.skrillvy.info/l/lt1H1743S6VO/6MG310Y736A60E1150172Q3427600606

Take [email-masked] out from getting communications regarding this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.skrillvy.info/l/lc2S1743E6WJ/6AA310J736X60W1150172G3427600606
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer receive email Alerts from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.skrillvy.info/unsO1743HT6X/6B310P736PP60YO1150172R3427600606
Mailing List Manager
Mail Box 4120 Portland, Oregon 97208

or all, not privileges for the few. And, its about protecting the 
rights of individuals, even if it angers the majority. I hope and 
believe I have fulfilled these principles to the best of my ability," 
he wrote.Even being at odds with Democrats, the two-term senator, 70, was 
still a desirable body within the caucus, particularly as Democrats face a 
serious challenge to their majority in November.Democrats have to hold on to 
23 seats this cycle while Republicans defend 10. Republicans only need four 
seats to take the majority, and Nebraska's seat now could be a 
pick-up for the GOP.Among some of the names offered up on the 
Republican side for the seat are state Attorney General Jon Bruning, state 
Sen. Deb Fischer and state Treasurer Don Stenberg. Members of the state's 
congressional delegation, Reps. Lee Terry and Jeff Fortenberry, could also be tapped 
to run.Repeatedly named as a potential challenger to keep the seat for 
Democrats is former Sen. Bob Kerrey, who