Subject: Burn Fat Fast without Diet or Working Out

From: "Dr. Oz Best Rated Fat Burner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:34:34 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Visit Here for Details >>
http://www.fabizar.info/l/lt1BI1681WC95BV/95BA472E1598OE60G1150172UN2860700002

No further get communications about this advertiser by using this link
http://www.fabizar.info/l/lc2QP1681RR95FL/95FA472B1598GW60F1150172JP2860700002
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further get newsletters and or email alerts simply go here
http://www.fabizar.info/unsK1681JG95S/95DB472A1598OG60C1150172SM2860700002
List Management
Attn: 48S48
PO Box 17598 Baltimore, MD 21297

APIn this Oct. 1, 2011 photo, rapper Heavy D, also known as 
Dwight Arrington Myers, performs during the BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta.The 
sudden death of rapper Heavy D last month was caused by a 
pulmonary embolism following a long flight, according to a medical examiner's report 
released Tuesday.The rapper, whose real name was Dwight Arrington Myers, was found 
unconscious in the walkway of his Beverly Hills home on Nov. 8 
and was later pronounced dead at a Los Angeles hospital. He was 
44.Craig Harvey, chief of the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, said 
a blood clot formed in Myers' lung, most likely "during an extended 
airplane ride," according to the Los Angeles Times. Myers had flown home 
from London shortly before his death.Myers also suffered from deep leg vein 
thrombosis and heart disease, Harvey said.Initial autopsy results in November were inconclusive. 
Sources told entertainment website TMZ at the time that Myers had been 
suffering from pneumo

as had her share of detractors, but she doesnt care  another 
key trait of an Internet star.I love my fans so much and 
I love my haters too, she said. Theyre my motivators and I 
consider them my fans.Stodden is now trying to parlay her Internet chops 
into a TV gig. The self-proclaimed TMZ addict recently turned down the 
chance for a reality TV show because she didn't like its negative 
"relationship rehab" angle, but that does not mean the new bride has 
given up on reality stardom. Her dream reality show would show her 
and hubby, Doug, just living our lives.I would really love to share 
with people how I live my life and what inspires me," she 
said. "And I really want to inspire people.I happen to be very 
entertaining, even in the kitchen, she continued. I dont even know how 
to crack an egg! I make the biggest mess and Doug gets 
so mad since hes a neat freak.(Can you imagine the hijinx? Can 
you?)For all of her over-the-top behavior and outfits, Stodden says her