Subject: Solve Your IRS Tax Options - Exciting 2018 Forgiveness Options.

From: "Optima Tax IRS Assistance Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:11:21 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Visit Here to Learn More >>
http://www.caseted.info/l/lt18K1631UA2H/2O343A771E60C1150172K3427600609

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Click Here to See More >>
http://www.caseted.info/l/lt18G1631UN2I/2I343L771U60D1150172K3427600609

Option webdav-archive out from receiving ads from this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.caseted.info/l/lc20N1631NY2C/2K343R771O60H1150172T3427600609
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Click here to no longer receive offers from this list >>
http://www.caseted.info/unsWC1631BH2C/2JF343PR771P60B1150172P3427600609
Or send a letter to:
Opt-out Department
382 North East 191st Street Miami, Floride 33179<br />
Bin - 48S48

a ever had on the issue. While officials said Obama was not 
angry with Biden, he decided that his vice president's remarks made it 
difficult to keep his own views private for much longer.After Biden's interview 
was broadcast Sunday morning, gay-rights advocates swiftly proclaimed him to be the 
highest-ranking U.S. official to endorse gay marriage publicly and pressed the president 
anew to do the same.The White House and Obama campaign struggled to 
manage the fallout. Biden's office released a statement insisting the vice president 
had not broken ranks with Obama. David Axelrod, a senior campaign adviser, 
chimed in on Twitter, saying Biden and Obama shared the view that 
all married couples should have the same legal rights.White House press secretary 
Jay Carney's daily briefing Monday afternoon was dominated by questions about the 
president's position on gay marriage and whether he had become increasingly isolated 
on the issue within his own administration. "He,