Subject: Cure Embarrassing Toe Fungus

From: "Toenail Fungus Cure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:54:13 -0700

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A brand new FDA compliant treatment Destroys toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as little as 7 days!

Click Here for Details >>
http://www.foodbitter.info/l/lt1N1746NM50HK/50S196AF820H60QT1150172Q3427600447

It blew my mind when I found out how deadly toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Option [email-masked] out from getting emails regarding this advertiser by using this link >>
http://www.foodbitter.info/l/lc2B1746BJ50CD/50T196SV820O60ND1150172F3427600447
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

To no longer get newsletters and offers from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.foodbitter.info/unsM1746Q50K/50OX196U820G60TN1150172F3427600447
Email List Mgmt
Po Box 4668 New York, New York 10163

ak regime who retained her ministry post through successive Cabinet reshuffles this 
year.Recently, a list of groups alleged to lack proper licensing or receiving 
funds outside government oversight was leaked from the Justice Ministry investigation to 
the press. Among them was the al-Sunna al-Muhammadiya association, connected to the 
ultraconservative Islamic Salafi movement that has been doing strongly in ongoing parliament 
elections. It was said to have received more than $50 million from 
Qatar and Kuwait, but was not targeted in raids.Israa Abdel-Fattah, a female 
activist, said she applied in March for a license for her newly 
created Egyptian Democratic Institute in March and has still not received an 
answer.Her group, which aims to promote political participation, was cited as among 
those receiving foreign funds. While it wasn't raided Thursday, she fears she 
could be next."This is very dangerous message to all of us," she 
said. "If you speak, you will be sma