Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Exceptional Quality)

From: "Apache Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 16:21:41 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.bitbytebliss.info/l/lt1A1576F6YL/6BL20V736I60D1150172U3427600459

Opt [email-masked] out from getting ads about this advertiser by clicking here
http://www.bitbytebliss.info/l/lc2X1576J6MI/6VL20R736O60S1150172M3427600459
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer receive newsletters and updates from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.bitbytebliss.info/unsP1576NI6T/6C20G736CH60EL1150172X3427600459
Mailing List Management
Pobox 29502 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126

ge number of vehicles and army jeeps.After showing taped footage of mourners 
and documentaries of Kim Jong Il, state TV began airing the procession, 
showing cars moving slowly through the snowy city, led by a limousine 
carrying a huge portrait of a smiling Kim Jong Il.Wednesday's procession had 
a stronger military presence than 1994.Kim Jong Il, who ushered in a 
"military first" era when he took power, celebrated major occasions with lavish, 
meticulously choreographed parades designed to show off the nation's military might, such 
as the October 2010 display when he introduced his son to the 
world.Kim Jong Un was made a four-star general and appointed a vice 
chairman of the Central Military Commission of the ruling Workers' Party last 
year.After the funeral, the young Kim is expected to cement his power 
by formally assuming command of the 1.2 million-strong military, and becoming general 
secretary of the Workers' Party and chairman of the party's Central Military