Subject: Take Advantage of IRS Tax Forgiveness Options

From: "Optima_Tax_IRS_Assistance_Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:45:17 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Visit Here for More >>
http://www.coupondius.info/l/lt18S1625WQ2U/2S345U797Y60R1150172I3427600603

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Visit Here to Learn More >>
http://www.coupondius.info/l/lt18D1625JH2J/2J345B797S60K1150172X3427600603

Option webdav-archive out from receiving ads from this advertiser by visiting here >>
http://www.coupondius.info/l/lc20P1625SE2L/2O345I797V60R1150172M3427600603
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

View here to no longer receive offers from this list >>
http://www.coupondius.info/unsRP1625QW2G/2IN345LQ797R60F1150172R3427600603
Or write to:
List Manager
427 North Tartnall Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801<br />
Slot - 4854B

 swing states of Nevada and Colorado and wrap up Friday by 
pushing education and training proposals at the University of Michigan in yet 
another battleground state.Republicans have blasted Obama for offering divisive politics and pushing 
a greater role for government intervention in people's lives. "Iowans are still 
waiting for Obama to deliver on the promises of his campaign and 
his first term," said Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus.Obama shot back 
that Republicans would prefer a world in which people are left on 
their own, saying he wants to lead a nation in which hard 
work has rewards.The president is pushing a litany of tax proposals that 
he said would boost manufacturing jobs, from removing tax deductions for companies 
when they move their operations overseas to creating a new tax credit 
to offset expenses for moving operations back to the U.S. Other proposals 
included doubling tax deductions for advanced manufacturing, extending tax c