Subject: Treat Your Toe Fungus

From: "Toenail Fungus Cure" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 18:32:13 -0700

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A new FDA compliant treatment Destroys toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as few as 7 days!

Click Here for More >>
http://www.bitzpix.info/l/lt1A1716UR50RL/50S196TT818V60VY1150172A3427600601

It blew my mind when I figured out how terrible toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving notifications about this offer by using this link >>
http://www.bitzpix.info/l/lc2N1716BE50JC/50L196XC818D60AT1150172G3427600601
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

To no longer receive newsletters and offers from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.bitzpix.info/unsE1716D50A/50QE196D818F60KN1150172P3427600601
Mailing List Mgmt
Box 4668 New York, New York 10163

o oversee security operations.Although the demonstrating oil workers in Zhanaozen were fired 
by their employers over the summer, the protests have continued unabated.Kasymov said 
that while the demonstrators have conducted themselves with restraint over the past 
seven months, the situation quickly deteriorated Friday morning, when participants in a 
children's concert in the main square came under attack.After overpowering the outnumbered 
police officers, a mob went on a rampage throughout the city, setting 
alight the mayor's office, a hotel, the UzenMunaiGas oil company headquarters and 
the local branch of the governing Nur Otan party, Kasymov said.Kasymov said 
police fired their weapons only because they were left with no other 
option."Nobody specifically gave the order to open fire in that situation. Every 
police officer took the decision themselves. When they take a weapon off 
you, there is no need for an order to be issued," Kasymov 
said.He also insisted tha