Subject: Could You DIE of a Heart-Attack This Week? 4 Important Signs

From: "Heart Attack Defense" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:09:14 -0700

===============================================
Heart Health Update for [email-masked]
===============================================

Hi, this is Dr. Sam Walters.

As you know, heart disease KILLS more Americans each year than anything else.

That's exactly why I've created a special heart health video just for people like you looking to AVOID a heart attack.
I'm proud to say it's gone viral and has now been played over 3.92 million times!

If you're concerned about having a heart attack - and you should be - then be sure to watch this heart attack video NOW >>
http://www.casesibility.info/l/lt4I1751AD5LM/5TU15WY826M60GC1150172L839091414

Yours in health,
Dr. Sam Walters

PS - The video includes the 4 most deadly warning signs of a heart attack.

See It Here >>
http://www.casesibility.info/l/lt4L1751RX5NH/5EH15UE826H60XX1150172F839091414

Option [email-masked] out from receiving communications from this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.casesibility.info/l/lc6F1751EB5JN/5YR15JF826M60SA1150172L839091414

Or mail your request to:
218 E. Bearss Ave, Suite 203
Tampa, FL 33613 

Continue here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.casesibility.info/unsYP1751GY5Y/5D15YJ826TQ60EW1150172XK839091414
Or send a letter to:
Opt-out Manager
9450 South West Gemini Drive Beeverton, Oregon 97008<br />
Bin - 4854B

junction to keep the others in prison until the courts could decide 
if the pardons were legal. The judge told the trusties to contact 
corrections officials every 24 hours, but one of them has not done 
so and missed a court hearing.A warrant wasn't issued for that man, 
Joseph Ozment, because he hadn't been served with an order to appear.Barbour's 
spokeswoman, Laura Hipp, said Wednesday that Hood's office or the Parole Board 
has all existing files."To our knowledge, all of the files related to 
the pardon requests or pardons granted are in the possession of the 
attorney general's office or the Parole Board," Hipp said.Parole Board Chairwoman Shannon 
Warnock said Wednesday that all pardon files had been in the possession 
of the governor's office and that Hood's investigators picked them up on 
Jan. 11, the day after Barbour's term ended."I can assure you that 
the Parole Board does not have those files," Warnock said. "The Attorney 
General's investigators went to t