Subject: Take Advantage of 2018 IRS Tax Forgiveness Options

From: "Optima Tax Relief" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 15:17:42 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Go Here to Learn More >>
http://www.wordspulse.info/l/lt18E1601EP2T/2H342U795E60U1150172F3427600594

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Visit Here to Learn More >>
http://www.wordspulse.info/l/lt18A1601RQ2C/2A342N795O60I1150172M3427600594

Option webdav-archive out from receiving emails regarding this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.wordspulse.info/l/lc20H1601KR2F/2B342C795L60H1150172U3427600594
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Proceed here to no longer receive newsletters from this list >>
http://www.wordspulse.info/unsWO1601FQ2S/2RT342FB795M60G1150172B3427600594
Or write to:
List Manager
382 North East 191st Street Miami, Floride 33179<br />
Slot - 4B548

s representatives could not immediately be reached for comment. A CNN spokesman 
did not immediately respond to questions about the story, but said a 
statement would be forthcoming.Bale, who won a best supporting actor Oscar for 
last year's "The Fighter," traveled Thursday with a crew from CNN to 
the village in eastern China where blind lawyer Chen Guangcheng lives with 
his family in complete isolation.They were stopped at the entrance to Dongshigu 
village in Shandong province by unidentified men.The footage shows Bale asking to 
see Chen, with a CNN producer providing interpretation, but being ordered by 
one of the guards to leave. He then asked why he was 
unable to pass through. The guards responded by trying to grab or 
punch a small video camera Bale was carrying."What I really wanted to 
do was to meet the man, shake his hand and say what 
an inspiration he is," Bale was quoted as saying by CNN.Journalists and 
scores of Chinese human rights activists have soug