Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Premium Quality)

From: "Stealth Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:50:25 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.deepnia.info/l/lt1P1753O6RD/6RE22S736D60L1150172H839091416

Option [email-masked] out from receiving emails from this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.deepnia.info/l/lc2B1753P6KL/6SJ22I736I60V1150172C839091416
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer get offers from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.deepnia.info/unsW1753YB6O/6P22S736TJ60AM1150172O839091416
Email List Mgmt
Po Box 660675 Dallas, Texas 75266

DORAL, Fla.  A political tip sheet for the rest of us 
outside the Washington Beltway, for Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012:WHAT HAPPENED:GOP CAMPAIGN: Newt 
Gingrich and Mitt Romney sparred over immigration in separate interviews with Univision, 
the Spanish-language television network, as they continue to campaign ahead of Florida's 
primary next week. Gingrich ridiculed Romney's call for self-deportation as an unworkable, 
"Obama-level fantasy" that would harm immigrant families with deep roots in the 
U.S. Romney charged Gingrich with pandering and pointed out that Gingrich himself 
supported self-deportation in the past. Romney said he favors immigrants deciding on 
their own to return home rather than having the federal government round 
them up and ship them out of the U.S.OBAMA HITS THE ROAD: 
With a spring in his step, President Barack Obama hit the road 
for three days of travel to politically important states to amplify spread 
major themes from the State of the Union s