Subject: Burn Fat Fast No Dieting or Going to the Gym

From: "Natural News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:39:25 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Click Here to See More >>
http://www.futureproofed.info/l/lt1AX1766KJ95VN/95TJ478F1558UB60B1150172IP2860700017

No further get notifications from this advertiser by clicking here
http://www.futureproofed.info/l/lc2GU1766DV95NI/95XK478O1558OJ60O1150172OU2860700017
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

No further get newsletters and or email alerts simply continue here
http://www.futureproofed.info/unsK1766UU95P/95RX478Q1558AP60E1150172AY2860700017
List Management
Attn: 4B54B
PO Box 66738 Saint Louis, Missouri 63166

llion) in sales in the first three hours of trading."As ever, the 
West End's Boxing Day sales have attracted shoppers in their hundreds of 
thousands," said Jace Tyrrell, of the New West End Company.Sue West, Selfridges' 
director of operations, said that ladies' accessories and jewelry were the most 
popular items snapped up. "Despite Tube disruptions ... we had record sales 
in our first hour," West said.London's air ambulance helicopter had earlier rushed 
to the street following the fatal stabbing. Authorities said the teenage victim 
died before medics could administer help.Police erected a tent outside a Foot 
Locker sports store as they carried out investigations and confirmed that ten 
people had been arrested in connection with the death.Officers said a second 
stabbing took place close by -- on the corner of Oxford Street 
and Regent Street -- but insisted it wasn't immediately known if the 
two incidents were linked.Det. Chief Insp. Mark Dunne, of London's Metro

MIAMI  A helicopter that was on its way to retrieve a 
heart for transplant crashed in northern Florida, killing all three on board 
and leaving the transplant patient having to wait for another organ to 
become available.The helicopter departed from a Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Monday 
around 5:45 a.m. carrying a surgeon and a technician along with the 
pilot. But the helicopter never arrived at the Gainesville hospital, Shands at 
University of Florida, about 60 miles to the southwest, said Kathy Barbour, 
a spokeswoman for Mayo, which is based in Rochester, Minn.Killed were heart 
surgeon Dr. Luis Bonilla, procurement technician David Hines and the pilot, whose 
name wasn't released.The heart they were going to pick up could not 
be used in another transplant because its viability expired, and the patient 
who had been scheduled to receive it is waiting for a new 
organ, Mayo Clinic spokesman Layne Smith said.The helicopter went down about 12 
miles northeast of Pal