Subject: Solve Your IRS Tax Options - Exciting 2018 Forgiveness Options.

From: "Optima Tax IRS Assistance Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:57:34 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Click Here for More >>
http://www.tapvert.info/l/lt18R1615JG2H/2N343P771E60S1150172E3427600598

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Learn How Here >>
http://www.tapvert.info/l/lt18X1615QP2T/2D343O771J60Q1150172J3427600598

Opt webdav-archive out from receiving emails regarding this advertiser by using this link >>
http://www.tapvert.info/l/lc20J1615GR2X/2B343E771J60R1150172V3427600598
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Visit here to no longer receive newsletters and offers from this list >>
http://www.tapvert.info/unsBC1615KT2U/2JC343AC771J60G1150172O3427600598
Or write to:
List Manager
337 Garden Oaks Blvd Houstan, Texas 77018<br />
Box - 4B548

ly Hills.The Lovely and Talented Angelina JolieThe Lovely and Talented Angelina JolieKim 
Kardashian's Tiniest DressesBecause sometimes those with the most to cover, wear the 
least.