Subject: Diabetes Medications Being Pulled?

From: "Metformin_Health_Warning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:13:40 -0700

=================================================
Diabetes Health News for [email-masked]
Metformin Prescriptions Being Cancelled?
================================================

Doctors are urging every American with type II diabetes
to check out this trending news story!

Read the full story here >>
http://www.rebiento.info/l/lt1XL1670V11Y/11O322KQ738E60D1150172S3427600630

Many doctors are stopping diabetes prescriptions as a result!

If you want to remove [email-masked] from getting notifications from this offer please use this link >>
http://www.rebiento.info/l/lc2MI1670T11L/11E322OQ738X60J1150172S3427600630
Metformin
321 N Central Expressway Suite 351 -- McKinney, TX 75070

To opt [email-masked] out from updates from this list visit here >>
http://www.rebiento.info/unsE1670KC11KX/11RQ322XE738DL60M1150172H3427600630
Or write a letter to:
Subscription Department * PO Box 29502 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
Attn: 4854B 

NEW YORK  A U.S. congressman from New York says three security 
contractors, including two Americans, have been released by Iraqi Army forces after 
they were held for more than two weeks.Republican Peter King announced the 
releases of the men Tuesday. He identifies them as an Army veteran 
from Long Island, a former National Guardsman from Savannah,Ga., and a man 
from Fiji. He says they were working for a security firm when 
Iraqi Ministry of Defense officials rejected paperwork prepared on their behalf by 
the IraqiMinistry of Interior and held them Dec. 9.The men weren't charged 
with any crimes. King says they were released Tuesday after efforts by 
his office, the State Department, the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, the DefenseDepartment 
and the White House.