Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Terrific Quality)

From: "Apache_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:09:22 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.datadoxo.info/l/lt1V1749O6KL/6RO309E736P60N1150172W3427600450

Option [email-masked] out from receiving communications about this advertiser by visiting here
http://www.datadoxo.info/l/lc2B1749H6OC/6YF309W736K60U1150172D3427600450
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer get newsletters and email Alerts from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.datadoxo.info/unsT1749KN6Q/6Q309K736EE60HX1150172B3427600450
Email List Mgr
Mailbox 3109 Houston, TX 77253

said of the new accuser: The reality is it didnt happen. If 
you listen carefully, [the allegation] doesnt make sense. In the history of 
sex crimes, you see grooming behavioryou dont pick a kid out of 
crowd and assault him one time all of a sudden. On its 
face it doesnt even sound plausible.Even if this person is a perpetrator, 
now that this is national news it seems to be that people 
are coming forward suddenly remembering things anyone coming forward in this matteryou 
have to question their motivation. Everyone knows about how much moneys involved 
here.