Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Premium Quality)

From: "Stealth_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:37:48 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.gymonic.info/l/lt1Q1690M6JR/6SB311E736J60V1150172H2860700006

Take [email-masked] out from getting emails about this advertiser by clicking here
http://www.gymonic.info/l/lc2C1690H6KC/6RD311D736L60F1150172C2860700006
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer receive newsletters and updates from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.gymonic.info/unsC1690WF6R/6T311L736RW60KF1150172Q2860700006
Email List Manager
Po Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

take an armchair visit to other planets. The mind-travelers draw images of 
alien-looking things that are supposedly transmitted from a definitely out-of-body experience (potentially) 
millions of miles from Earth.In the 1960s, when psychoactive drugs became widely 
popular, I assumed that claims of tripping to other worlds were purely 
imaginary. Consider this remote viewing experience reported in a discussion forum:"...I relaxed 
in my chair, and pointed myself up there. I saw 6 or 
seven aliens looking right at me grinning and smiling. they had red 
eyes like the reddit alien but no antenna. As soon as I 
saw these creatures I immediately felt hurt ..."ANALYSIS: SETI to Scour the 
Moon for Alien Footprints?The roots of remote viewing can be traced to 
several U.S. Government sponsored parapsychology studies from the 1970s to 1990s. When 
funding was canceled in 1995, an executive summary concluded that the remote 
viewing test results were at best "vague and ambiguous."