Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Prime Quality)

From: "Apache_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:01:49 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.spectrodebitcard.info/l/lt1B1682J6NC/6AP309Y736Y60Q1150172H2860700003

Option [email-masked] out from receiving notifications from this advertiser by using this link
http://www.spectrodebitcard.info/l/lc2O1682M6TH/6VW309I736U60L1150172O2860700003
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer receive newsletters and email Alerts from this list kindly continue here >>
http://www.spectrodebitcard.info/unsA1682JG6D/6K309F736HV60LH1150172H2860700003
Email List Management Svcs
Mail Box 10188 Newark, New Jersey 07101

ce officers known as rakers visited local businesses such as Islamic bookstores 
and cafes, chatting up store owners to determine their ethnicities and gauge 
their views. They played cricket and eavesdropped in ethnic cafes and clubs.The 
AP stories also revealed that one of the CIA's most experienced clandestine 
operatives began working inside the police department in July as the special 
assistant to the deputy commissioner of intelligence.The CIA is prohibited from spying 
domestically. Its unusual partnership with the NYPD has troubled top lawmakers and 
prompted an internal investigation.Bloomberg in October defended the arrangement, saying it was 
necessary in a dangerous world."There are people trying to kill us," he 
said. "And if the CIA can help us I'm all for getting 
any information they have and then letting the police department use it 
as -- if it's appropriate to protect you and to protect me."The 
letter noted that Muslims comprise at least 10 percent of