Subject: Cleanse Your Toenail Fungus

From: "Toenail Fungus Help" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 16:07:11 -0700

================================================
Frustrated by Toe Fungus? Absolute Life-Saver!
================================================

A new FDA compliant treatment Eliminates toe and nail fungus.
Have crystal clear nails again in as quickly as 7 days!

Visit Here to See More >>
http://www.torinmobiliary.info/l/lt1H1767VO50HS/50C195LN817J60SD1150172F2860700018

It blew my mind when I found out how toxic toenail fungus really
is...You won't find this anywhere else on the internet!

Take [email-masked] out from getting ads from this advertiser by visiting here >>
http://www.torinmobiliary.info/l/lc2S1767KQ50ET/50C195CP817W60MB1150172E2860700018
PhytAge Laboratories | 1732 1st Avenue #28568 | New York, NY 10128

No longer receive notifications from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.torinmobiliary.info/unsO1767C50T/50CR195G817V60VL1150172Y2860700018
Mailing List Management
Post Office Box 3109 Houston, TX 77253

pa County Sheriff's Office's) pattern and practice of racial profiling and its 
conducting of operations for reasons that are racially biased," Stan Young, lead 
attorney for those who filed the lawsuit, said in a written statement.Arpaio 
won a small victory when the judge dismissed part of a claim 
by a Hispanic couple who are among the five people who filed 
the lawsuit.Snow ruled that one of Arpaio's deputies had probable cause to 
pull over the couple on a closed roadway. The couple's illegal search 
claim was thrown out, but the judge didn't dismiss their racial profiling 
claim.A message left for Arpaio's lawyers weren't immediately returned late Friday.The lawsuit 
alleges that Maricopa County officers made some traffic stops solely because Hispanics 
were driving. The plaintiffs say authorities had no probable cause to pull 
them over and made the stops only to question their immigration status.Arpaio 
has denied the racial profiling allegations, saying people pull