Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Prime Quality)

From: "Apache_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 15:52:01 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.glamisto.info/l/lt1U1802G6KD/6HU309B736H60L1150172K3427600589

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving notifications about this offer by using this link
http://www.glamisto.info/l/lc2R1802F6PT/6DF309J736E60L1150172L3427600589
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

To no longer get newsletters and updates from this list kindly go here >>
http://www.glamisto.info/unsR1802MV6P/6S309H736SD60EV1150172M3427600589
Mailing Subscription Management Services
Post Office Box 660675 Dallas, Texas 75266

e leaked, the response to the spread, for which Playboy paid a 
reported $1 million, were lukewarm across the board.I'm not surprised at all. 
Despite Playboy's hype, there was nothing particularly shocking or new about this 
shoot. While these shots may have been slightly closer to full frontal 
than Lindsay's previous shots, they weren't actually full frontal; there was also 
nothing particularly new about Lindsay dressing up as Marilyn Monroe, says Lux 
Alptraum, editor of Fleshbot.com.I thought the shots were really boring and didn't 
really live up to the promises Playboy had made," Alptraum added. "If 
they'd actually gotten full frontal shots of Lindsay, or come up with 
a fresher, more interesting concept, there might have been more demand for 
the photos.In an exclusive interview with E! News Hugh Hefner himself admitted 
that he originally had doubts about including Lohan in the magazine and 
putting her on the cover.Click here to "like" us on Facebook.It really c