Subject: Solve Your IRS Tax Problems / Exciting 2018 Forgiveness Options.

From: "Optima_Tax_Relief" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 14:46:13 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Visit Here to See More >>
http://www.hobbiesway.info/l/lt18P1776PU2S/2S344W763L60E1150172K2860700021

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Visit Here to Learn More >>
http://www.hobbiesway.info/l/lt18M1776MQ2X/2N344F763L60I1150172N2860700021

Take webdav-archive out from receiving communications about this offer by clicking here >>
http://www.hobbiesway.info/l/lc20H1776AR2N/2D344U763T60Y1150172N2860700021
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Continue here to no longer receive newsletters and offers from this list >>
http://www.hobbiesway.info/unsEM1776HT2D/2FH344LS763B60W1150172F2860700021
Or write to:
Opt-out Department
14525 South West Milikan Way Baverton, Oregon 97005<br />
Slot - 4854B

Seven years after the low budget horror film The Blair Witch Project 
became a global phenomenon, the movies star, Heather Donahue, decided she had 
enough of acting and the Hollywood hamster wheel.Her near-decade spent in a 
Blair Witch haze led her through a myriad of sci-fi and horror 
film casting that left her disillusioned with the way the movie industry 
works.I was doing a movie called The Morgue and laying on the 
asphalt with rubber tubing across my face and I had the epiphany 
I did not want to be an actress anymore, Donahue told Fox411.com. 
I wasnt getting to do projects I was proud of.So she took 
all her head shots and sexy Hollywood clothes into the desert and 
burned them in a bonfire. Then she began a second career  
growing pot.Donahues life as a pot grower in Northern California is chronicled 
in her new book "GrowGirl: How My Life After 'The Blair Witch 
Project' Went to Pot," which hits shelves Jan. 5. It tells her 
tale of moving to a small town, li