Subject: Burn Fat No Diet or Exercising

From: "Bye Bye Fat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 15:31:11 -0700

** ABC SharkTank News for [email-masked] **

Check out the product this fitness guru pitched to
SharkTank that had them give her a standing ovation!

And how you can try a sample for yourself free...

Visit Here to Read More >>
http://www.fizafone.info/l/lt1ST1778PE95YI/95FU477O1452UJ60Q1150172SB2860700023

No Longer get ads about this advertiser by going here
http://www.fizafone.info/l/lc2BN1778RG95VA/95XG477U1452LA60P1150172FR2860700023
Or write to: 28820 210th ave S.E. Kent WA 98042

To no further receive newsletters and or updates simply continue here
http://www.fizafone.info/unsA1778CA95O/95YL477G1452UO60S1150172LS2860700023
Subscription Management
Attn: 4B548
PO Box 85073 Richmond, VA 23285

MOLONG, Australia  An Australian man drove himself to the hospital early 
Thursday after receiving serious injuries in an ax attack.The man was injured 
during an incident at his house in rural Molong -- 146 miles 
northwest of Sydney.Police rushed to the home to find a 59-year-old man 
had allegedly been attacked with an ax during the night, but had 
already driven himself to Molong Hospital to seek medical help, The (Sydney) 
Daily Telegraph reported.He was later transferred in serious but stable condition to 
the larger Orange Base Hospital for treatment to wounds in his stomach, 
hip, leg and hand.A 29-year-old man was arrested at the scene and 
taken to Orange Police Station. He is expected to be charged.

A group of Canadian tourists made a gruesome discovery Tuesday when they 
found a severed human leg outside the Florida home they were renting 
for the holidays.St. Petersburg police spokesman Mike Puetz said the family walked 
outside the home Tuesday morning to view the sunrise over Tampa Bay 
when they spotted the body part, Fox affiliate WTVT-TV reported."We don't think 
the leg has been in the water that long. We're still trying 
to identify the age, sex and race of this person," Puetz said.The 
leg was found behind a home on 4th Street South, next door 
the to Bay Vista Recreation Center. Detectives searched the entire area, including 
the water, but found nothing to suggest a crime, according to the 
station.There have been no missing persons reports filed in St. Petersburg that 
would be consistent with a leg having been dumped in the water 
24 to 48 hours ago, police said. There also have been no 
reported boating accidents in the area, the station reported.Detect