Subject: Sunglasses with Military Technology (Premium Quality)

From: "Apache_400_Sunglasses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 18:49:04 -0700

====================================================
Military Product News for webdav-archive
Should Military Sunglasses be LEGALIZED?
====================================================

Military Grade Sunglasses Not Available to the Public...Until Now!

Premium Military Eye Wear Designed for the Outdoors and Extreme Conditions!

Should These Sunglasses Be LEGAL? Decide For Yourself Here
http://www.tooltones.info/l/lt1R1797S6NO/6TW308C736S60U1150172R3427600584

Opt [email-masked] out from receiving notifications from this offer by clicking here
http://www.tooltones.info/l/lc2V1797K6PL/6XE308I736N60B1150172R3427600584
Apache 400
30017 Douglas Blvd, Suite 300 Roseville, CA 95661

No longer receive notifications from this list kindly visit here >>
http://www.tooltones.info/unsU1797MR6O/6H308H736EB60EG1150172V3427600584
Email List Mgmt
Mailbox 4668 New York, New York 10163

oman and a woman can be married, but a man can't have 
another wife?"Polygamy in Utah and across much of the Intermountain West is 
a legacy of 19th century Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 
Mormons abandoned the practice of plural marriage in the 1890s as a 
condition of Utah's statehood. The church now excommunicates members found engaging in 
polygamy.An estimated 38,000 self-described Mormon fundamentalists continue the practice, believing it brings 
exaltation in heaven. Most keep their way of life a secret. In 
most cases, polygamous men are legally married to their first wives and 
marry subsequent brides only religious ceremonies.Sister Wives (TLC)