Subject: Take Advantage of 2018 IRS Tax Forgiveness Options.

From: "Optima_Tax_IRS_Assistance_Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 16:45:58 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Visit Here for More >>
http://www.ubiquichic.info/l/lt18A1787MP2R/2R345R795O60R1150172K839091396

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Read More Here >>
http://www.ubiquichic.info/l/lt18D1787RP2M/2J345Y795M60N1150172E839091396

Take webdav-archive out from receiving emails about this advertiser by clicking here >>
http://www.ubiquichic.info/l/lc20U1787NB2O/2D345L795K60I1150172N839091396
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Visit here to no longer receive offers from this list >>
http://www.ubiquichic.info/unsXH1787YM2P/2YN345YH795J60I1150172F839091396
Or send a letter to:
Opt-out Department
337 Garden Oaks Blvd Houstan, Texas 77018<br />
Bin - 48S48

AMMAN, Jordan  A U.S. State Department official responsible for refugees says 
Washington has allocated $40 million to assist relief organizations aiding victims of 
the Syrian crisis.Anne Richard, Assistant Secretary of State for Population, Refugees, and 
Migration, says the money will be funneled through international and local agencies 
inside Syria and in surrounding countries, including Jordan.She says Palestinians and Iraqis 
in Syria will also benefit.Richard told reporters on Thursday in Amman that 
she discussed contingency plans with Jordanian officials. She declined to provide details.She 
also said that Washington was easing a backlog on Iraqi refugees seeking 
asylum in the U.S. She says 70,000 Iraqis were admitted in the 
past five years.Sign up for free e-mail news alerts from FoxNews.com and 
FoxBusiness.com.