Subject: Military Flashlight a MUST for Emergencies (Severe Weather)

From: "Self Defense Flashlight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 16:19:09 -0700

==================================================
Navy Seal Pocket Flashlight Released to Public!
Fri, 4 May 2018 16:19:09 -0700
==================================================

Military Product Alert for [email-masked],

Pocket-Flashlight used by Navy Seals is a MUST for Emergencies!

See It On Display Here >>
http://www.theaweelement.info/l/lc3S1803WB15JO/15M42YY740V60XK1150172KG3427600590

Take [email-masked] out from getting messages about this offer by visiting here >>
http://www.theaweelement.info/l/lc4F1803PV15JJ/15Q42YY740H60HU1150172IA3427600590
Military Supply Usa Post Office Box 35
1239 2nd Street
North Sauk Rapids, Mn 56379

To halt getting updates from this list simply go here >>
http://www.theaweelement.info/unsJI1803W15I/15H42U740IT60F1150172OV3427600590
Mailing Subscription Mgr
Post Office Box 85073 Richmond, Virginia 23285

ists and dieticians on call whenever a celebrity wants, and whenever a 
celebrity needs it.Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson are the latest celebrities cashing 
in on gaining and losing weight while millions of Americans pay for 
the privilege. Carey signed on with the Jenny Craig weight loss company 
for an undisclosed sum, while Simpson was paid a reported $3 million 
by Weight Watchers before she even had her baby (due in early 
2012).FOX411: Carey Shows Off Post Baby Body.A spokesperson for Jenny Craig said 
their celebrities, including Mariah Carey, receive no preferential treatment.Our Brand Ambassadors experience 
the same Jenny program as any of our other clients, including a 
weekly one-on-one consultation with their personal consultant, either in person or over 
the phone.No special treatment is provided, a rep told Fox411.com.Weight Watchers declined 
to comment.Follow FOX411 on Twitter.Jenny Craig and Carey are promoting the singers 
30 pound weight loss since st

t the police did not shoot to kill, but fired in the 
air or in the ground, and that some people may have been 
fatally struck by ricocheting bullets. Kasymov conceded, however, that the police force 
would have to put in place better contingency planning for the deployment 
of nonlethal crowd control techniques.The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe 
chairperson-in-office, Lithuanian Foreign Minister Audronius Azubalis, expressed his concern in a statement 
at the measures adopted in suppressing the disorder."Any action to control crowds 
by law enforcement should be proportionate and in line with international human 
rights standards," he said.Rights activists will likely also be concerned by what 
appeared to heavy-handed treatment of detainees at Zhanaozen's main police station Sunday 
evening. Journalists at the station reported hearing screams coming from what appeared 
to be interrogation rooms, while a number of men with bloodied faces 
were lined u