Subject: We SOLVE Your IRS Tax Options * New 2018 Forgiveness Options

From: "Optima_Tax_IRS_Assistance_Programs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 13:19:15 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Visit Here to Learn More >>
http://www.zoomstudios.info/l/lt18A1801SA2U/2C345E768I60Q1150172A3427600588

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Click Here to See More >>
http://www.zoomstudios.info/l/lt18N1801IG2U/2P345L768L60S1150172H3427600588

Opt webdav-archive out from getting communications from this advertiser by going here >>
http://www.zoomstudios.info/l/lc20W1801OS2B/2Q345T768B60L1150172T3427600588
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Go here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.zoomstudios.info/unsXE1801FA2Y/2UJ345FR768Y60T1150172E3427600588
Or send a letter to:
List Department
14525 South West Milikan Way Baverton, Oregon 97005<br />
Box - 4B54B

 for The Associated Press, said the attacker looked like a man 
who lived with Gillespie for about six months last year and appeared 
to have been helping her out.That arrangement apparently ended by early 2011, 
but months later Holguin started seeing the man nearby on the street, 
looking "a lot more disheveled."Gillespie's nephew, Rickey Causey, told Fox affiliate WNYW-TV 
that his aunt had hired Isaac to do odd jobs around her 
apartment but fired him after she caught him stealing."He was doing more 
stealing than cleaning," Causey told the station.Causey said the suspect had left 
a note on Gillespie's door with a list of chores for which 
he was demanding payment, according to the station.Browne said that after setting 
Gillespie ablaze, Isaac set another fire at his own apartment building nearby, 
then hid on a roof before turning himself in to police.Isaac was 
arrested Sunday on first-degree murder and arson charges. The Brooklyn district attorney's 
office had no