Subject: IRS Tax Problems (Solved)

From: "Optima Tax Relief" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 18:38:05 -0700

* Optima Tax Relief *

Resolve Your Tax Problems and Get a Fresh Start in 2018!

webdav-archive,

Are you behind on your taxes? Do you still owe the IRS for taxes due from
previous years and are you unable to pay your tax bill due this April?

Click Here for More >>
http://www.probioter.info/l/lt18V1796PW2F/2J342A778N60X1150172C3427600583

If so you are not alone. Millions of Americans find themselves in this position
and there are programs available to help you. The IRS is offering the Fresh Start
Initiative which is a tax debt assistance program that could save you thousands
if you qualify.

It is very important that you act now as delaying could lead to aggressive action
from the IRS such as garnishing your paycheck, levying your bank account, or filing
a lien on your home or business.

Thank You, 
Optima Tax Relief

Click Here to Learn More >>
http://www.probioter.info/l/lt18B1796NG2H/2T342X778P60F1150172F3427600583

Opt webdav-archive out from receiving notifications regarding this offer by going here >>
http://www.probioter.info/l/lc20S1796QI2N/2R342O778M60H1150172N3427600583
Optima Tax Relief, 3100 S. Harbor Blvd, Suite 250, Santa Ana, CA 92704
This is an advertisement. *See site for details. Your privacy is important.

Proceed here to no longer receive communication from this list >>
http://www.probioter.info/unsPH1796TS2W/2UG342GE778D60E1150172V3427600583
Or send a letter to:
List Manager
15500 South West Jay Street Beavertoon, Oregon 97006<br />
Bin - 4B54B

tate TV who has been drinking only water, tea and other liquids 
since Saturday."Stories are manipulated daily and (state television) has become a mouthpiece 
for the government," he said.The hunger strike came after images of Zoltan 
Lomnici, a former head of Hungary's Supreme Court who is believed to 
have fallen out of favor with the government, were pixelated beyond recognition 
on state television two weeks ago.That manipulation of the images angered state 
media reporters who want the service to stay impartial.Compared to a country 
such as China, where content on state media is tightly controlled, journalists 
who work for state media in Hungary have been used to a 
relatively wide degree of independence and have not shied away from covering 
negative news about the government.On Thursday, the director of Hungary's state news 
service, Gabor Elo, was fired and Daniel Papp, the editor-in-chief, reassigned. Last 
week, four other state media employees were reprimanded