Subject: Investment Partnership

From: Arturo Giraldo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 23:37:20 -0300

PETROLEUM VENEZUELA

Hello,

My Name is Arturo Giraldo and I am contacting you on a confidential
basis, based on the nature of the transaction that we are about to
propose for your kind consideration. My principals would like to stay
and remain anonymous through-out the duration of the business because of
their position in the government of Venezuela.  

You have come to us highly recommended as being ideal for this business
venture by an International consultant we both share, and who's
integrity and credibility is high up according to industry sources. We
sincerely hope that his over-the-top confidence in you would be mutually
beneficial to both parties in maintaining a strong business relation. 

The purpose of this letter is to establish an investment business
relationship with you primarily because you have come to us highly
recommended, and secondly because your geographical location and work
ethic. Both features will play an important and pivotal role in the
success of the business transaction. We have hired multiple consultants
and almost all have come to the same conclusion. Their conclusion is to
domicile the transaction in a country that not be easily bullied by the
US. To be clear, we will require a country that can stand up to United
States of America and refuse to return this money even if asked to do
so. Though we do not anticipate that, however we would prefer to lay a
solid foundation for smooth operations.  

TRANSACTION: 

PDVSA, (Petroleum of Venezuela) signed a multi-year contract with an
Asian country we would not like to mention now. The company and my
principals who are high ranking government officials directly working
under the presidency agreed to set aside $475 MILLION (FOUR HUNDRED AND
SEVENTY-FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) as kick back for my
principals. This sum of money has accrued over 5 years period, and due
to the political situation in Venezuela my principals have requested for
this money as a conduit to stem some of the political fallout of the
economic sabotage mainly sponsored and orchestrated by the US government
in their bid to oust the government of President Nicolás Maduro. 

The United States and their allies are freezing all the assets of
Venezuela all over the world in addition to multiple sanctions being
imposed on our government, all in bid to cripple our economy and trigger
a revolt that will oust President Maduro. Therefore, we are actively
engaged in sourcing for ways to route the funds without being noticed or
seized by the United States, and your country is a viable option to
route the funds according to results obtained after thorough and
extensive research/consultations.  

OUR OFFER: 

To this end we offer you, the opportunity to receive this money on our
behalf as investment funds for your proposed project. Once we agree to
work together, the funds will be transferred to any bank account you
designate for this transaction. For your troubles, we will offer you 15%
($71, 250,000) and balance ($403,750,000) you will convert to euros and
we will advise you on how to transfer it to our desired location. 

If this proposal is acceptable to you, please kindly respond as soon as
possible and you will be provided with more details. Please for the
purpose of this transaction kindly respond only to this email address
[email-masked] 

ARTURO GIRALDO