Subject: Payment Slip - Payment remitted 02/11/2018

From: "National Bank of Kuwait (NBK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 08:22:36 +0700

_Dear Sir/Madam,_ 

ATTN: 

Find Enclosed payment proof made to your company account on behalf of 
our client to your receiving bank dated 02/11/2018 

NB: Confirm remittance on secured swift copy and advice accordingly. 

Best regards, 

Perkins Cheung 

Transaction Management Group 

GLOBAL PAYMENTS AND CASH MANAGEMENT
NBK 

***************************************************************************

This is an auto-generated email, please DO NOT REPLY. Any replies to
this
email will be disregarded.

***************************************************************************
Security tips

1. Install virus detection software and personal firewall on your
computer. This software needs to be updated regularly to ensure you have
the latest protection.
2. To prevent viruses or other unwanted problems, do not open
attachments from unknown or non-trustworthy sources.
3. If you discover any unusual activity, please contact the remitter of
this payment as soon as possible. 
***************************************************************************

*******************************************************************
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose
or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.
*******************************************************************
"SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"