Subject: TNT E-invoicing Notification - 04592648

From: TNT eInvoicing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:30:43 +0300

Stimate client,

Va informam ca noua factura TNT Romania SRL este atasata acestui e-mail
sau disponibila pentru descarcare prin web-link-ul atasat:

https://express.tnt.com/eInvoicing/login.aspx

Kind regards / Cu stima,
Echipa TNT Romania

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. 
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the
sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.  
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. 

Please consider the environmental impact before printing this document
and its attachment(s). 
Print black and white and double-sided where possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------