Subject: IMPORTANT BUSINESS MESSAGE

From: david stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 17:25:53 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

Compliment of the day

I know you will be surprised to read this mail based on the fact that
we have not known each other before,but I have no choice than to write
you because of my present situation.

My name is David Stevens, the only son of  a former minister of
economics and planning of Sudan.He was a highly reputable man who
opposed the Sudanese government of sponsoring the (JANJANWEE
REBELS).he was shot by the rebels on his way traveling to Khartoum
with my sister.My sister died on the spot where they were
attacked,while the UN/AU PEACE KEEPERS rescued my unconscious
father.He was later conveyed to Abidjan for medical treatment where he
later died ,Though his death was linked or rather suspected to have
been masterminded by the government at that time.

Before he died, he told  me secretly that he deposited the huge sums
of money and Gold in a security company in Ghana.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. ,I am in a
sincere desire for your humble assistance in this regards.I will have
to present you to the company as my late father business
associate/beneficiary and  claim the consignment and at the same time
moved it out of Ghana to your country where you will invest it into a
lucrative and profitable business  for us.If you can assist us,kindly
respond to this mail.
Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to
ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for
you? Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Best Regards

DAVID STEVENS.