Subject: Re: [webfinger] List of client and server software

From: Akron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 05:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Paul,

I published a WebFinger plugin for Mojolicious (Perl), that supports new 
and old discovery, XRD as well as JRD, and the rel-parameter.
It comes with a blocking and non-blocking interface.

CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mojolicious-Plugin-WebFinger/
GitHub: https://github.com/Akron/Mojolicious-Plugin-WebFinger

Best,
Nils

---

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 03:51:24 -0400

Cool.  I’ve added it to the list here:

http://www.packetizer.com/webfinger/software.html

Let me know if there is anything that should be changed.

Paul

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Akron
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [webfinger] List of client and server software

Hello Paul,

I published a WebFinger plugin for Mojolicious (Perl), that supports new and old discovery, XRD as well as JRD, and the rel-parameter.
It comes with a blocking and non-blocking interface.

Best,
Nils