Subject: Re: [wpkops] Bookmark this page

From: Peter Gutmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 23:55:32 +0000

Rick Andrews <[email-masked]> writes:

>Peter, I sent everyone a Word and PDF document, expecting that they can
>either edit the Word doc or copy the PDF into whatever text editor they
>wanted to use. I'll take the answers in any format.

So you sent people the Apache folks, a bunch of open-source hippies with pizza
stains in their +5 Unix beards, a Word document to fill out? [*]  I think I may
have identified the problem with the lack of response...

Peter.

[*] I realise this is a blatant mischaracterisation of most Apache folks,
    insert your own stereotype here.

---

From: Erwann ABALEA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:13:06 +0100

2014-01-18 Peter Gutmann <[email-masked]>

> have identified the problem with the lack of response...

At least the Word doc is workable with LibreOffice. Not the best tool, I
admit.

-- 
Erwann.