Subject: Re: [wpkops] Update to revocation document

From: Tom Ritter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:55:22 -0500

Finally catching up on email backlog ;)  Overall, It'd be nice to have
a single-section introduction - Section 1 goes on and on and it lays
out very differently from others.  Going through I found a bunch of
small grammar and spelling and such, which I felt worse about keeping
track of when I got to the significantly in-progress of the last
sections.

 - Probably want to expand the first instance of CA, PKIX, CSC, etc
 - "PKIX models has imporant" - misspelling
 - "but this is does not" - typo
 - "because they no further use" - typo
 - Operational Certificate States has some formatting issues
 - 2.1.1. Status Model"   - has an extraneous " (double quote)
 - REVOKED" as does revoked
 - "certificate was legitimately issued" - missing a period at the end
of the sentence
 - "thus a client that" - Thus should be capitalized
 - OCSP Stapling has been support in Windows since (specifically)
Windows Server 2008 / Vista.

-tom